Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only If Viren learnt his lesson:Mods note PG5 - Page 3

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the fault likes with the CT's and the way they have developed the story.  After Saba Mumtaz's departure (before the stalker revelation), the weak and confused writing by the new CTs has caused this fits and starts narrative that is causing all this misunderstanding - in the show with repeated tracks of viren's re-realization and Nivi showing her affection mainly when he's mad at her, other times not.  All we want is continued deepening of their love, for them to be together through thick and thin, to be happy and close, Viren + Nivi, not Viren vs. Nivi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
well said minu . Completlyy aggree wid ur each n every word . we needs  2 b here n we needs 2 Support Viren+Nivi n nt Nivi Vs Viren .
yes It's Ct's fault whch cost dis beautiful show n such talented actors .

But 1 thng i want 2 say tht whtever Viren did ( Stalker thng ) he repented it for it , it is enough hu much he repented , he almost got killed many times , he put his life in danger many times only n only for Nivi . I don't thnk now he needs 2 do anythng for forgiveness or for repenting for tht stalking thng , usne jitna kiya maafi ke liye , usne jitna saha maafi ke liye vo Bahut hai . now I don't thnk he needs 2 prove anythng 2 Nivi or 2 any1
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You know girls what you are saying is not fully right. And Simi this is very real-life kind of situtaion when a couple becomes new parents... When I saw the precap I had a smile on my face because this is how the house, rooms become when a new baby is born. And the insecurity Viren will have will be very very natural. I was remembering my days and it is so true, Males are always insecure when it comes to getting attention from the opposite sex - females.. They always want undivided attention from their spouses that is why new parents drift apart in the initial month or so and hence there are millions of articles for new parents to how cope up with this situation and how to give time to each other.
Trust me any new parent will vouch for it. Only then their relationship gets more strong. So in this case I do not think so Viren's insecurity is wrong. He will still be there for Nivi but he will want her time too.
I will open another topic explaining this scenario in detail.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
anju...u r rite..but wen a 3rd person (esp cc) take advantage of d situation, things go downhill... :(
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i aggree Anju wht u r saynggg n yes u r rght dis type of situation do hapenn b/w new couple who becomes new  parent . n Actuallyy agar dekha jayye n thande dimag se socho toh it is so cuteee tht Viren is getting insecured 2 get Nivi's atention . lwt me clear tht we still don't know wht exactlyy hapenned in dis scene as we know precap r always misleading . So we shld wait n watch
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

You know girls what you are saying is not fully right. And Simi this is very real-life kind of situtaion when a couple becomes new parents... When I saw the precap I had a smile on my face because this is how the house, rooms become when a new baby is born. And the insecurity Viren will have will be very very natural. I was remembering my days and it is so true, Males are always insecure when it comes to getting attention from the opposite sex - females.. They always want undivided attention from their spouses that is why new parents drift apart in the initial month or so and hence there are millions of articles for new parents to how cope up with this situation and how to give time to each other.

Trust me any new parent will vouch for it. Only then their relationship gets more strong. So in this case I do not think so Viren's insecurity is wrong. He will still be there for Nivi but he will want her time too.

yeah Anju
i agree with u
i think individual differences r there among all of us.som people do face sad aspects of their life really bravely n com out of them in their own unique way.but others do tak more time.same is true for Nivi.
moreover, its a subjective issue.many wont agree with me.but its true 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Anju it shoould be sweet not tragic no Sid involvement in it please. I don't want want Sid to be involved in any of these kind of matters. It should be between Viren Nivi and Dweeta. But I am scared they will defo include Sid here too.
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Anju it shoould be sweet not tragic no Sid involvement in it please. I don't want want Sid to be involved in any of these kind of matters. It should be between Viren Nivi and Dweeta. But I am scared they will defo include Sid here too.

Rachu, Sid will be involved because it is due to his daughter Dweeta. If it was NiVren's own baby then Sid would not have been involved. So chill and relax. Trust me this situation will only make NiVren more strong. Marriage is always a learning experience and each and every day you learn something new, experience something new. I am still doing that. ANd CTs this time are showing something that happens in real life.
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

anju...u r rite..but wen a 3rd person (esp cc) take advantage of d situation, things go downhill... :(

Woh to apne haath mein nahin hai. Wahin pe NiVren ka ek dusre pe trust kaam aayega. Real life mein bhi to MIL's interfere karti hain.. so this will be shown in CCBM too. And maybe yeh interferance hi Nivi ko ishara dega ki she has responsibility towards her husband too and she needs help from other family members in regards to taking care of baby just like sometimes we leave our kids with Nanny so that we get some time for each other.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Dear I just love ur posts and comments Dear, U really give us peace when We are all anxious  Ur posts come as a cool gust of wind and gives us solace,