simply amazing..

beautifully writen..

thnx for the pm...

Posted: 12 years ago
plzzz dont end it yaar
u dont suck in writing but ur the best
n loved the update 
WOW. m speechless at d way u write.so mature nd lovely writing.m mesmerised by d bond KASH shares in ur ff..loved it frm heart.i came across dis today only.plz do net end it.u write marvously incredible stuff.always had admired ur OSs but dis is so beautiful.plzz dun stop it dis soon :(
loved it <3

Ignore the typing and grammatical errors plz..

Sorry for the short update😭

Silent readers plz hit the like button

Happy Reading😊

As the door creaked open,Karan wheeled Shilpa inside the ICU.It was twilight, but the last rays of the sun still managed to thwro some light inside.It was oddly cold, and the silence was dodgy.Wrapping Shilpa properly with a showl, Karan helped her get up.Peeping inside the two brightly lit nests called incubators, they looked at their tiny, fragile angels, sleeping peacefully, unaware of the dangers that can anytime sneak in through the back door, if they cannot fight it back.

The sight was worth a shot!KaSh had fought every possible odds to create the two miniature souls hibernating before them.Even when all the best gynaecs of India refused them of all hopes of impregnating Shilpa, the duo did not.Not only Shilpa, but even Karan had become impatient for a child after that evening.He knew no matter how much he supported her, he could do nothing to extinguish the flickering ray of motherhood lurking deep inside his wife.After every futile attempts of treatment, Shilpa's hopes belittled while Karan's frustration knew no bounds.Deep down, he too craved to hold a part of him in his hands, to hear him or her giggle, squeak in joy seeing him, jump over his tummy to wake him up every morning-heck!he did fancy them all.After all once upon a time, he  was a would be dad too.He too had his dreams of a complete family  with his wife and child.True, he had to be stronger for Shilpa, but deep down his desires for parenthood sky rocketed with evry passinf time.

Shilpa however, was no less.She knew Karan's inner turmoil very well.But she alos knew he never ever blamed or accused her, rather he hated it when she thought low of her self.So she decided that she would never blame herself, only if KAran confided her hhis true feelings.He would not bolttle up his emotions, and share every bit of them with her.Karan knew that what Shilpa  has asked for was rational.Somewhere down the road of harsh practicality, bottled up emotions can prove unhealthy for their relationship.Moreover, it might aid in insecuring Shilpa more.So he agrred to her.From then onwards, they tried for a success, till they moved to Manchester.

Herethey consulted a gynaec who had very high success records in IVF treatments. After ttrying twice, Shilpa conceived with a twin embryo.Their happiness knew no boumds then.It was as if the doctor had implanted a key to felicity and comleteness indide themDays and nights the duo spent cuddled in each other's arms, caressing Shilpa' tummy, afraid that if one of them moves their hands, it would ebb away.

Life was never the same for them.Enter at any time of the day, all you would hear is Karan reading out pregnancy books to Shilpa, while she is busy either munching her favorite Swiss chocolate, or licking from her gigantic bowl of icecream, oblivious to the "EDUCATION" he hubby is trying to repose in her.Or it might also be the case that Karan is desperately trying to wake Shilpa up for her morning yoga, but the lazy bum is busy snoring, cuddling in his lap.She had become such a baby'Sometimed she would wake him in the middle of the night for a walk, or to make her favorite dish, or to carry her to the washroom, or simply, to cuddle her and kisss her to sleep.Karan was already having a tough time managing his 26years old baby girl.But whatever is it, he never parted from her even for a second, because that would mean going away from his babies too, and he was too scared to do that.He still needed to go a long way to muster enough courage for such a lion hearted task.

On the  last morning of Shilpa's 35th week, when KAran was busy narrating his love story to his would be twins,and Shilpa was curled up comfortably  in his lap, their hands caressing her bolated tummy, they suddenlt felt a thud on her tummy.Shilpa flinched in pain, and in no time she felt a second thud.Claspping karan's shirt tightly, she looked at his fear stricken face and nodded a yes.Karan knew what had befallen on the, the doctor had already warned them of a.premature delivery.Without making any delay, Karan scooped Shilpa up in his arms and rushed her to the hospital, dashing her to the labor room immediately.

As Shilpa was hooked to the monitors, the attending doctors noted the babies's pulses.Shilpa's cervix was dilated, she was only an hour away from her complete labor.

After an hour, it turned out that the babies were suffering from the now intense contractions, and their heartbeats started to drop.The doctors immediately called for an emergency C section.They injected her with the aneasthesia, and within minutes her almost 36weeks old tummy was ripped apart.Finally, the operating gyneacologist took out the two tiny fighters, one right after the other'

Thank u all for spending sometime in KaSh land!!!😛

ps I actually had to a lot of reasearch and read articles on such stories to write out this part and the next..hope i have done justice to ur expectations.

I am not decided anything about continuing or ending this story😃. But my hearties thanx to all of u who who supported me and this concept.I will be very busy since now on, cz I am graduating this month and starting gradscool next month.So i wont promise nything.but next part would be worth the wait.I have written that already😃but after that ppart, i ddno if i will cont or not, cz i really dnt have ideas abt furtehr avvancements of the stiry...

Edited by sacred shrine - 12 years ago
excellent update

great part

thx 4 d pm

luv
kj
that was a wonderful part! i totally loved it! well  for fun sake i would appreciate that you give us one more part where the twins might be a year old and end it on that. I also appreciate the effort you put in to make this part as real as possible by the research time u put in. All in all great job