Fan Fictions

Agonizing Love-Kash ss-upd 01.08.11-pg14

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

After a lot of coaxing and begging and pleading , I have finally decided to write a mini ff, just to show how much I suck in it.This is the first and last ff I am writing.I hate to be stuck with one story for days togetther.I am happy with my Oss.

Silent readers kindly hit the LIKE button...

Happy Reading...

Standing wth her back facing the door, she was stuffing her things in her bag.Though it was just 7, she was already done with her duties.

A gush of wind blew past her as a pair of hands made their way around her petite waist, hot air kissed her nape, causing her to gasp.

" I missed you Shona," the voice muttered.
"Stop it Karan.I was assisting you the whole day, then how could you miss me?I was here only," Shilpa snapped back rather annoyingly, while struggling to squeeze in the file in her already squeezed up bag. It was evident that the file would not fit in, but still she tried in vain'if only by any luck'she could manage'just like the way she was struggling with their fate.

Quite taken aback at her harshness, Karan decided to try once more, though he knew what was coming.

" But I couldn't romance with you properly.All the time we had people around and we had so much of work to do.I hardly saw you properly the whole day," a cute Karan replied, pushing his rock hard chest against her soft back, engulfing her inside him, in a futile attempt to sooth her.

"How many times do I have to remind you that this is a hospital, Dr Grover? We come here to work, not to romance. And why do you always have your mind focused on me?You are a senior doctor here.You come here to treat your patients, not to stick with me like a glue.You are supposed to tell me all these, as I am your intern.But no!You always want me to neglect my work and be with you.But let me remind you that Sanjeevni pays me for treating my patients, not to engage in all these rubbish,"a furioius Shilpa spat, violently shrugging off Karan's grip firm her waist, fully aware of how much her words stung him.

" But Shona," Karan tried for the last time, while feeling a pit in his stomach.

"You know what?Its no point telling you all these.Nothing would change.Rather I go away form here and finish my work."She threw the bag on him, the file that had barely manged its way inside the bag fell on the floor.In a fraction of a second, Shilpa was out of the locker room.

As her dainty figure disappeared, Karan sighed, swallowing a lump.

It was not easy'it wasn't easy for her'it wasn't easy for him'it wasn't easy for them.But still he had to be strong'just for her'much like the way she had been'for him'

Shilpa stood in the terrace holding the rail, letting the gentle autumn wind kiss her face'with a hope that it would take away her frustrations' her sorrow'her incompleteness'their incompleteness'People say time heals everything, then why wasn't  it the case with her?Her pain was increasing day by day'why was she finding it difficult to swallow her pain?

It had been 10minutes Shilpa had come here, and Karan hadn't yet made his way to her.But why?He must have guessed the reasons for her behaviour, and he knew that she would be here.Then why hadn't he followed her to calm her'to sooth her'to love her?

Little did she know that he had already made his way to her'

His heart flinched seeing her forlorn condition.True, she wasn't saying anything.But he knew her inner turmoil.She never came up to him to share her despair,in fear of hurting him.He always had to probe her to get things out.He knew she was stuck'stuck between the role of a doting wife and the cravings to be a mother.He knew very well why she had behaved like this, and was equally aware of the role he had to play.Sighing, he walked up to her.She needed him'she needed them'

As his hands made her way to her shoulder, Shilpa came out of her thoughts, and turned around to face him.Karan wiped a lone tear that made its way down her cheek, and cupped her melancholy drenched face.

" I had seen you standing in forn of the neonatal ward, and witnessed everything.You wouldn't have liked me interfering, so I didnt. But why didn't you say anything Shona?Why did you let her taunt you so mercilessly?Why didn't you tell her that its ME, who cant give us a child?I am impotent, not you'why didn't you say it?Why did you let her say so many crap about you?And who is she to say such things?We don't even know her.She is just a random visitor who caught you admiring those newborns and grabbed a chance to say so many rubbish?Why did u stay mum Shona?"A furious KAran  asked, desperate to convince Shilpa.He was really mad at the old lady who came to visit her relatives and taunted Shilpa for not having her child.

"It doesn't matter Karan.Whatever is yours'is mine too.We both are one.Evrything we have belongs to us equially'be it our sorrow or joy'The truth is WE CANT HAVE A BABY, and that would always remain like that.Be it you, or me, who is the cause, the truth is stilll the same."Shilpa replied back, her sweet voice barely audible at the threat of tears.

Karan knew this would be the answer. Sighing he engulfed her in a hug and looked up to thank God for sending SHilpa to him.He was overwhelmed at her honesty.She never showed that she satisfied with them only, as shown steriotypically in movies.She always reveald her innerself.She always confessed on her hidden desires to be a mother, but never did she complain.She never asked,"Why cant I be a mother", rather she always struggled to embrace the reality that she CANT be a mother, failing misarably every time.Karan truly admired her for that'for speaking up the truth'for not sugarcoating and say"I don't care as long as I have you," just the way he said.But he never sugarcoated these lines.It was true that he never needed anyone else besides her...He knew that.But he also khew he had lied to her everytime he accepted his impotence.But he loved her way to much to shattter her with the truth.

Thank You All for Spending some Time In Kash Land...

Part 2-pg 5

Part3-pg9
Part4-pg 14
Part 5- pg 18
Edited by sacred shrine - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha-rockss thumbnail
πŸ€—  mirchi πŸ€—   
  me frst           
i so so missd commntng on ur OS
but koi nahi...tadaaa here i comeπŸ˜ƒ
hmm d story plot is good lekin impotncy se chaalu kyun kiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thoda married life bhi dikhatiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
u see d in demand ahem ahemπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
hmm on a seriois note...lokkng forward nd can say more as d story progresses.πŸ˜ƒ
waise ydh r u obbsesd wid pregnancyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i kno u luv it but yahaan ...
shhh *hidng my face nd runng away*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by neha-rockss - 12 years ago
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww such a sweet and understanding part...update sooonnn...

thx 4 d pm

luv
kj
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start πŸ˜Š

It's so sad, but I love the realistic aspect of your story, really ! 

Eagerly waiting to read more.
Thanks for the pm πŸ˜³
Maisha007 thumbnail
heyy thatt was awesome...realyy awsomee...
Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sabz first of all congo on first fic dearπŸ€—
and nw what can i say u are an amazing writer and iam looking forward to see more from you and awsome concept i loved it😳
p.s. I love how ur fics are always on KaSh rathr thn on arsh or AR😊
muahhh
-Laddoo

vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superbb start
thnx 4 d pm
cont soon
amaniM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

what an absolutely wonderful part. i just loved the way you described their emotions. waiting to read more.  

noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sabzi sweety...congos for ur first fanfic...
The concept is realy nice n the title is quite unique...
Continue soon
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey shrine...your english is too good...and stories are  amazing...and u are the  best...and "kash " is the  bestest dearπŸ˜ƒ...welcome ur new os...nice starting...loved the whole part...plz.cont soon...

ye kya "dr.karan singh grover" and "dr.shilpa anand" hain????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

love u and kash
punam