India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia the saviour!

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

according to my last post pia will be the saviour of all and will protect everything  ... from turning evil  but  will  then  abhay and pia reunite or will they again have to face lot many challenges is a doubt  but that i leave upon you to think... knowing the fact what pia really is  will raichands accept her or what Shocked ... ill let you know... please do rea d my post of 'love of abhiya will not end' it is well written a nd edited

love of abhiya will not end

Edited by dolma.rose - 13 May 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debocarisma2

lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
THOUGH IT IS TRUE THAT I AM EDITING MY ORIGINAL POST OF 'LOVE OF  ABHIYA WILL NOT END ' BUT SERIOUSLY GUYS BEING NEW TO FORUM  I NEED TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ABOVE POST IS JUST  ONE OF  MY IMAGINATION AND PREDICTION ...PLEASE DO COMMENT AND HARSH COMMENTS WILL BE USEFUL TO IMPROVE  UPON AND   GOOD COMENTS WILL ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE UPON. ANY QUERIES OR ANXIETIES DO POST THEM.
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
this is grt story..I like it sooo much...I hope serial me bhi esa hi kuch ho...tanx for posting such a good story...u know what CV's ko ye parna chahiye,kam se kam thora bloopers to kam honge...barna har episode me kuch na kuch bloopers hota hi rehta hia..LOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index