Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Heya...
OK now since friday is approaching but still we can guess that what could be the plans of Shasank and his frnds.
One of them took out the Khanjar and the epi ended there.
Any guess whether tehy will harm CGM physically in Veer Yatra?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats the Plan?" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
woh kanjhar wala...I think so for this tym its to win CGM's faith..If Aambhik is also on Veer yatra then there will be amna-saamna of CG and Ambhik..."C'' is out to find Chitrarupa...so I think ''C'' will meet CGM (I really hope)...Lets see...SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaMoner_Radio

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
has ne1seen d promo 4 today's epi?? i'm busy watching d election results here on d news channels so didnt switch over to imagine tv even once..

Ritu278

Goldie

Ritu278

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

has ne1seen d promo 4 today's epi?? i'm busy watching d election results here on d news channels so didnt switch over to imagine tv even once..

kuch nahii Polly...woh sat ka epi ka hi hai.naya kuch nahiSmile

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu278

woh kanjhar wala...I think so for this tym its to win CGM's faith..If Aambhik is also on Veer yatra then there will be amna-saamna of CG and Ambhik..."C'' is out to find Chitrarupa...so I think ''C'' will meet CGM (I really hope)...Lets see...SmileSmile
This show is so damn good.They know how to keep the viewers interest intact.I agreed on one side Chanakya is on Mission Chitrarupa  and otherside CG on Veeryatra having the terrible company of Shashank n all.And again Abhimbhik is also on Veeryatra with some deadliest criminals.Here that article will come true I think.
Somehow I feel Shashank n Co will ultimately reallize the honesty n goodness of CG in this yatra and they will help him at last to win the Kabach.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278Moner_Radio

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I think cgm will save them from a trouble n thy'll realize thr fault n except cgm as thr leader 

Rituparnaa

IF-Rockerz

Rituparnaa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

I think cgm will save them from a trouble n thy'll realize thr fault n except cgm as thr leader 
May be something like this happen so that CGM can prove that he is Born Leader.Smile

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
i think Ambhik's friend will realize their fault...and yes you people are right..i think c will meet cgm

Rituparnaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.