India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun luv for billu

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

arjun luv billu so much.his luv n concern for billu was so visible when he said billu to take care of his health n hugged him. it was a very short scene but his luv for billu made me to say awww.he luv billu lyk a kid. i m superluving their relationship now i really dont wan billu as a murdere. it will b very painul for arjun.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

22nisha.cMsFuzzybear69-anzaeram-Micha1005KMH-NASHA..anshita..anodaksgfan-Olly-.vrshn.cuttieebrainychild92

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
well said. arjun is their elder brother & friend with whom they share all good & bad memmories.they both care for each other.probbably cos they understand each other.

Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 May 2011 at 2:12am
chathu_88 Groupbie
chathu_88
chathu_88

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
That's truly amazing. Arjun is like their elder brother who always cared for them.
I hope that Billu is not the killer. Also his love and respect towards Arjun is more than any other thing in his life. So I'm very sure that he'll not do anything to trap Arjun even though someone has threatened him to do so unless he has some hidden motive to take revenge from Arjun which will be revealed at last.
..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
ya tanu i also dn't want dat coz arjun luvs billu lyk his own younger brother n if it happens den it'll hurt arjun very much...
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
tanu that wont happen!..the killer is michael!..LOL..
and ya arjun treats billu like hi bro so sweet of him!...:) even during the parting scene when he left everything for arohi he asked makrand to take care of billu!
arzun-arohi Senior Member
arzun-arohi
arzun-arohi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
hey gys the murderer is mikheal... 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index