Penelope27 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi i am new to this Forum, But i just recently started watching Saathiya 😃 and i was noticing the way ahem was treating Gopi & i felt bad for her and started to think why does she take all that crap from him😡? So i was wondering if someone can explain to me if he has always hated her from when they got married or if something BIG happened between them that led him to hate the poor girl😕? So if someone will be willing to explain it to me that would be great!⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Penelope,
Ahem was in love with a girl named Anita who was not accepted by his beloved mother Koki. He was somewhat forced to get married to Gopi who is uneducated. He still wanted to forget about his past and move on. In fact, he was highly attracted to Gopi. But at the same time, Kinjal, his sister did not want them to stay married out of revengebecause she was in a secret relationship with Anita's brother who broke up with her after hearing that she was not able to stop Ahem's marriage with Gopi.

Kinjal as a vamp, played a game for which Ahem thought that Gopi was a gold digger. But this is not all. Ahem was told right before the marriage by Gopi that she could neither read nor write. But that time he was too much lost in Anita's thought and thus, he missed the point. After marriage again, Gopi tells it to him and this time he reacts harshly. So basically, that is what we have been seeing on the show for about a year now😡...We are fed up with this.

Ahem just thinks Gopi is not fit for him at all. So he doesn't accept her as his wife. He wants her out, but his mom said she is here to stay.
Edited by ladydivine - 12 years ago
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this u can read in starplus.in
Penelope27 thumbnail
ladydivine thanks so Much the story line seems too harsh on Gopi, But i do think Ahem&Gopi do make a very cute couple i cant wait for a love story to begin between them to i hope soon though. Thanks once again
ladydivine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
No problem Penelope, yeah, its sometimes painful to watch some scenes because of how Ahem behaves with Gopi. Actually, things were worse before. But now its less. Still not easy to see the abuse.