India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

I don't like Anukalap

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I don't like Anukalap telling Mona that Ambaji will come around and keep taking abuses and insults from her..Why doesn't he tells her mom to back off and treat Mona with respect. Anukalap is very selfish and he has no empathy, he expects Mona to take abuse from his mother, Baa and Phui..he is horrible.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhithakerFeeniesihameShas3swtbaby

sunimaleed Groupbie
sunimaleed
sunimaleed

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
quite true! and I hope he doesn't still consider himself a man right cos a man won't do something like that -  he is turning out to be quite like his father - but I hope the bedis and Karan come out to help mona when she needs them the most and I hope Karan tells Hetal how it hurts to see his sister getting bashed up like that for no real fault of hers! It's now Karan's turn to help out his cousin along with Hetal and she needs to show her mother how to take care of her DIL which is certainly not the way it she does!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FeenieRBO_AddictbeetaurusApril2007Shas3Infofan

virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
This is exaggerated. After this week. . . all my hopes and expectations for RMJ are shatterd. I was anticipating a wicked new track this week but. . . .

Anukalp takes the saying Mamma's Boy to the extreme. He needs to let go of the pacifier and be a man. Good Riddance! You are married. You made a commitment to your wife. She has every right to command and expect respect and civil treatment from your family.  He does not defend his wife, especially when she is not at fault. It is one thing to respect elders, give your mother an elevated position in life --but dude you cannot neglect your wife. She is a person, she has self respect, feelings and a right to live a happily married life. 

Anukalp, it is hard to find girls like Mona who take so much from her in-laws. Why? Because she loves and respects you. She considers your family hers. Mona's maternal parents taught their daughter the so called sanskar that now your in-laws are your family...think about them first, they matter...blah blah blah. Well Anukalp, you and your dim witted mothergot all this. Open your eyes, smack your selves in the face and look...MONA DARLING THE GREAT stands right before you. 

Phui bringing a prospective daughter-in-law to take Mona's place is nonsensical. I have nothing further to say. She just showed how shallow of a character she is and everything wrong that no women should ever be or treat another. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aazmiFeenieRBO_AddictbeetaurusHalkatJawaniJayInfofan

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched RMJ all this week, so I'm guessing nobody apologized to Mona for their abusive behavior and Anu didn't stand up for her eitherAngry  I just saw little bit where Bharti tells her to come back, if I was in Mona's place I would have told her that she owes me a apolozie big time and till she can wrap her head and ego around the fact that I'm your DIL and wife of your son don't expect me to be back in that house. I'm not some puppet who will dance to your tunes. Mona gave in very easily which I think encourages Bharti and other family members to be abusive toward her cause they know she isn't going to say anything back to them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aazmiFeeniebeetaurusvirgo24Infofan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index