To Star Plus: Why Gulaal needs to stay on air (Page 2)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
kasturi post it in the thread it might help i really want this show to stay at whatever time slot (no issue at all) and go with the same pace i dont want kes-gul happening all of sudden...i

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwarnaS Groupbie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Superb post. Lovely points. Hope they hear us
doofenshmirtz00 Senior Member

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
PKYEK12 Senior Member

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
wow love tht, great info, exactly how i feel, each and every reason is worthy for this show not to end.
Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Clap  Clap Clap  Wink
vspretty Newbie

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
an amazing feedback...very true...i've been a silent observer for so long...and it is gulal which has made me post my comment...its one serial which is worth watching...

Edited by vspretty - 30 May 2011 at 10:27am
Kasturilover Senior Member

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Hi All,
Thanks to all those who responded any cliked the Like buttonHug
Much appreciated...
have a nice day/ evening Smile
Yash141 Goldie

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Great one Kasturi... I'm frm SL.. And jst asking u guys, is there anything that I cn do to increase th trp other than watching it on tv?? I'm so in love with Gulaal.. And seeing talli dhalli all th time is too much fr me.. Angry I ws taken aback when i saw th deyarvatu(nt sure of th pronounciation) at first.. Cz we nvr hear such traditions in here.. And hw cn a SIL who washed,fed n lukd after her little brother-in-law, fall in love with him?? Bt nw, I rly want Gulaal n Kesar to be together.. Embarrassed Their on-screen chemistry is wonderful..Thumbs Up So I wish u guys good luck in convincing th Team Gulal to develop th story on Gul-Kes & Star plus to keep Gulaal on tv.. I cnt understand why they aren't promoting such a beautiful story.. They keep putting promos of Hamari Devrani which is crap n Navya in which th girl is all crying n gloomy frm day one..
And I have a small request, cn anyone translate th song 'piyu maari' fr me? I cn understand hindi to watch movies,dramas n songs bt this one is difficult to get.. It's such a mesmarizing song.. Heart

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index