khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Khushi beautiful post dear...loved the song as wellSmile

MAANEET's first Karwachauth was so beautiful divine and lovelyDay Dreaming

MAANEET ki pehli karwachauth symbolic of atooth rishta of our MAANEETSmile 

MAANEET's smile thru tears when Geet sees Maan thru channi and breaks her fast was truly divine and beautiful...all of a sudden Geet's murjaaye hua chehre phir se khil gaya phir se uski jaan mein jaan aagayi...sajni ne saajan ko dekhke vrath khola...MAANEET's pehla Karwachauth hai marjawa  such a beautiful and divine momentDay Dreaming...so happy to see our MAANEET happySmile

Moon has always been very special and lucky and blessed to have witnessed MAANEET's divine true pure and deep feelings and thoughts at different stages in their relationship in their eternal journeyDay Dreaming

Also once again water the special chosen and sacred dor has connected MAANEET once again where Maan makes Geet drink water and breaks her fastSmile

MAANEET have always showed us that eyes eyes which r windows to their heart and soul can express more than any words can convey...MAANEET have showed us that eyes r the most divine sacred true pure transparent beautiful dreamy and magical mode of communication means of expressing all deep feelings and thoughts for each otherDay Dreaming

MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET r in each others' every heartbeat, breath, feeling, thought, memory, dream and reality...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyondDay DreamingHeartSmile

Also Khushi i loved the scene where Maan is showering flowers on his Geet...Maan showering flowers on Geet symbolic of how MAANEET always shower happiness, love, colours and sweet and beautiful dreams and colours and flowers' fragrance in each others' lives...the apt song for this scene wud have been 'aao phool barsao mera memboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya hai'Day Dreaming

Khushi i was wondering is ur name Khushi or Sneha dear?Smile

Hi Span ,u have described the symbolism of the things shown so beautifully...i couldnt have written it better...

i specially loved the highlighted part as i had wanted  to make a post with one pic of Maan showering petals on Geet and another of MSK ordering Geet to throw the flowers she had brought into the dustbin...and i had wanted to say what  difference!!!

Call me Khushi...iam more comfortable with this name...everybody does...including my family, relatives and my college and hostelmates... Sneha is my registered name which by now is just found when in official use...
Can i ask why this sudden confusion and curiosity abt my name...u r the fourth person today who has asked this of me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

katerpillarsptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Khushi beautiful post dear...loved the song as wellSmile

MAANEET's first Karwachauth was so beautiful divine and lovelyDay Dreaming

MAANEET ki pehli karwachauth symbolic of atooth rishta of our MAANEETSmile 

MAANEET's smile thru tears when Geet sees Maan thru channi and breaks her fast was truly divine and beautiful...all of a sudden Geet's murjaaye hua chehre phir se khil gaya phir se uski jaan mein jaan aagayi...sajni ne saajan ko dekhke vrath khola...MAANEET's pehla Karwachauth hai marjawa  such a beautiful and divine momentDay Dreaming...so happy to see our MAANEET happySmile

Moon has always been very special and lucky and blessed to have witnessed MAANEET's divine true pure and deep feelings and thoughts at different stages in their relationship in their eternal journeyDay Dreaming

Also once again water the special chosen and sacred dor has connected MAANEET once again where Maan makes Geet drink water and breaks her fastSmile

MAANEET have always showed us that eyes eyes which r windows to their heart and soul can express more than any words can convey...MAANEET have showed us that eyes r the most divine sacred true pure transparent beautiful dreamy and magical mode of communication means of expressing all deep feelings and thoughts for each otherDay Dreaming

MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET r in each others' every heartbeat, breath, feeling, thought, memory, dream and reality...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyondDay DreamingHeartSmile

Also Khushi i loved the scene where Maan is showering flowers on his Geet...Maan showering flowers on Geet symbolic of how MAANEET always shower happiness, love, colours and sweet and beautiful dreams and colours and flowers' fragrance in each others' lives...the apt song for this scene wud have been 'aao phool barsao mera memboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya hai'Day Dreaming

Khushi i was wondering is ur name Khushi or Sneha dear?Smile

Hi Span ,u have described the symbolism of the things shown so beautifully...i couldnt have written it better...

Thank u so much dear...

i specially loved the highlighted part as i had wanted  to make a post with one pic of Maan showering petals on Geet and another of MSK ordering Geet to throw the flowers she had brought into the dustbin...and i had wanted to say what  difference!!!

Khushi this wud be a lovely post dear...plz make such a post and pm me the link as wellSmile

Call me Khushi...iam more comfortable with this name...everybody does...including my family, relatives and my college and hostelmates... Sneha is my registered name which by now is just found when in official use...
Can i ask why this sudden confusion and curiosity abt my name...u r the fourth person today who has asked this of me...

Yea sure sweetheart I will call u Khushi...love both Khushi and Sneha...

today i saw so many calling u Sneha so i got confused...thanks for clearing the confusion...hope u did not mind me asking regarding this...

chalo me going to sleep now it's already 4 am lol gn sweet MAANEET dreams dearHug
my replies in blue dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

dh_riti Goldie
dh_riti
dh_riti

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
the song is just perfect.

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
@ Span...no issue dear...i too was curious to knw what has happened all of a sudden...so i too asked back...asking me my name  doesnt merit anything bad in my dictionary...so chill... i had passed out long before u so i am late in answering... can u pm me that pic of MSK ordering her to throw the flowers in the dustbin,or rather Geet with those flowers and MSK looking angry...i couldnt find them anywhere...

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

@ Span...no issue dear...i too was curious to knw what has happened all of a sudden...so i too asked back...asking me my name  doesnt merit anything bad in my dictionary...so chill... i had passed out long before u so i am late in answering... can u pm me that pic of MSK ordering her to throw the flowers in the dustbin,or rather Geet with those flowers and MSK looking angry...i couldnt find them anywhere...
thanks dear!!!

nowadays i sleep so late...all thanks to our MAANEET!...i'm either watching old episodes or on Geet forum till like 3-4 am and sometimes 6-7 amDay DreamingSmileLOLWink

let me find those pics for u and then i will surely pm u sweetySmile

Edited by sptrno - 14 May 2011 at 7:20am

khushi_4ever

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Awww

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

thanks dear!!!

nowadays i sleep so late...all thanks to our MAANEET!...i'm either watching old episodes or on Geet forum till like 3-4 am and sometimes 6-7 amDay DreamingSmileLOLWink

Thanks ...i bonked out by...2 which is late enough... ...what with classes and office simultaneously...still the lure of MSK or Gc whichever is too much for me...

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

thanks dear!!!

Thanks ...i bonked out by...2 which is late enough... ...what with classes and office simultaneously...still the lure of MSK or Gc whichever is too much for me...
U r welcome dear

Aww classes and office simultaneously sounds too tiring...hope u can give time for urself darlingHug

I know yaar no matter how busy or tired v r v can never miss any episode of MAANEET and coming on GFSmileWink

I have to go now...i will be back after Maha episode if v all r still alive!Wink

khushi_4ever

Go to top