Nice Post Sneha

I Love "Gali mein aaj chand nikla". It was a good movie

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi beautiful post dear...loved the song as well😊

MAANEET's first Karwachauth was so beautiful divine and lovely😍

MAANEET ki pehli karwachauth symbolic of atooth rishta of our MAANEET😊 

MAANEET's smile thru tears when Geet sees Maan thru channi and breaks her fast was truly divine and beautiful...all of a sudden Geet's murjaaye hua chehre phir se khil gaya phir se uski jaan mein jaan aagayi...sajni ne saajan ko dekhke vrath khola...MAANEET's pehla Karwachauth hai marjawa  such a beautiful and divine moment😍...so happy to see our MAANEET happy😊

Moon has always been very special and lucky and blessed to have witnessed MAANEET's divine true pure and deep feelings and thoughts at different stages in their relationship in their eternal journey😍

Also once again water the special chosen and sacred dor has connected MAANEET once again where Maan makes Geet drink water and breaks her fast😊

MAANEET have always showed us that eyes eyes which r windows to their heart and soul can express more than any words can convey...MAANEET have showed us that eyes r the most divine sacred true pure transparent beautiful dreamy and magical mode of communication means of expressing all deep feelings and thoughts for each other😍

MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET r in each others' every heartbeat, breath, feeling, thought, memory, dream and reality...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond😍❤️😊

Also Khushi i loved the scene where Maan is showering flowers on his Geet...Maan showering flowers on Geet symbolic of how MAANEET always shower happiness, love, colours and sweet and beautiful dreams and colours and flowers' fragrance in each others' lives...the apt song for this scene wud have been 'aao phool barsao mera memboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya hai'😍

Khushi i was wondering is ur name Khushi or Sneha dear?😊
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="4">I loved this moment which seems captured in time...in our minds...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="4"></em></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="4">She praying for his long lasting life and their relationship...and he comes to stand there so that her Vrath be successfully completed...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="4"></font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="4">Her prayers and vrath incomplete without him...his life incomplete without her...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman" color="#9900ff" size="4">The moon had never
had as much significance in Geet's life as it has today ...for her Karwa
Chauth...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="4">pics are from our sinus's collection, thanks.</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9900ff" size="4"><em></font>

WELL SAID
maneet-56 thumbnail
geet is looking beautifull
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Khushi beautiful post dear...loved the song as well😊

MAANEET's first Karwachauth was so beautiful divine and lovely😍

MAANEET ki pehli karwachauth symbolic of atooth rishta of our MAANEET😊 

MAANEET's smile thru tears when Geet sees Maan thru channi and breaks her fast was truly divine and beautiful...all of a sudden Geet's murjaaye hua chehre phir se khil gaya phir se uski jaan mein jaan aagayi...sajni ne saajan ko dekhke vrath khola...MAANEET's pehla Karwachauth hai marjawa  such a beautiful and divine moment😍...so happy to see our MAANEET happy😊

Moon has always been very special and lucky and blessed to have witnessed MAANEET's divine true pure and deep feelings and thoughts at different stages in their relationship in their eternal journey😍

Also once again water the special chosen and sacred dor has connected MAANEET once again where Maan makes Geet drink water and breaks her fast😊

MAANEET have always showed us that eyes eyes which r windows to their heart and soul can express more than any words can convey...MAANEET have showed us that eyes r the most divine sacred true pure transparent beautiful dreamy and magical mode of communication means of expressing all deep feelings and thoughts for each other😍

MAANEET r true soulmates in every sense...MAANEET r in each others' every heartbeat, breath, feeling, thought, memory, dream and reality...MAANEET r truly the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely musical adorable sweet romantic passionate breathtaking couple...MAANEET r a perfect couple...MAANEET r the best couple ever and forever...MAANEET r truly a couple made in heaven...love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET truly and deeply to infinity and even beyond😍❤️😊

Also Khushi i loved the scene where Maan is showering flowers on his Geet...Maan showering flowers on Geet symbolic of how MAANEET always shower happiness, love, colours and sweet and beautiful dreams and colours and flowers' fragrance in each others' lives...the apt song for this scene wud have been 'aao phool barsao mera memboob aaya hai mera mehboob aaya hai'😍

Khushi i was wondering is ur name Khushi or Sneha dear?😊

Hi Span ,u have described the symbolism of the things shown so beautifully...i couldnt have written it better...

i specially loved the highlighted part as i had wanted  to make a post with one pic of Maan showering petals on Geet and another of MSK ordering Geet to throw the flowers she had brought into the dustbin...and i had wanted to say what  difference!!!

Call me Khushi...iam more comfortable with this name...everybody does...including my family, relatives and my college and hostelmates... Sneha is my registered name which by now is just found when in official use...
Can i ask why this sudden confusion and curiosity abt my name...u r the fourth person today who has asked this of me...
sptrno thumbnail

Hi Span ,u have described the symbolism of the things shown so beautifully...i couldnt have written it better...

Thank u so much dear...

i specially loved the highlighted part as i had wanted  to make a post with one pic of Maan showering petals on Geet and another of MSK ordering Geet to throw the flowers she had brought into the dustbin...and i had wanted to say what  difference!!!

Khushi this wud be a lovely post dear...plz make such a post and pm me the link as wellSmile

Call me Khushi...iam more comfortable with this name...everybody does...including my family, relatives and my college and hostelmates... Sneha is my registered name which by now is just found when in official use...
Can i ask why this sudden confusion and curiosity abt my name...u r the fourth person today who has asked this of me...

Yea sure sweetheart I will call u Khushi...love both Khushi and Sneha...

today i saw so many calling u Sneha so i got confused...thanks for clearing the confusion...hope u did not mind me asking regarding this...

chalo me going to sleep now it's already 4 am lol gn sweet MAANEET dreams dear🤗

my replies in blue dear
dh_riti thumbnail
the song is just perfect.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
@ Span...no issue dear...i too was curious to knw what has happened all of a sudden...so i too asked back...asking me my name  doesnt merit anything bad in my dictionary...so chill... i had passed out long before u so i am late in answering... can u pm me that pic of MSK ordering her to throw the flowers in the dustbin,or rather Geet with those flowers and MSK looking angry...i couldnt find them anywhere...
sptrno thumbnail

@ Span...no issue dear...i too was curious to knw what has happened all of a sudden...so i too asked back...asking me my name  doesnt merit anything bad in my dictionary...so chill... i had passed out long before u so i am late in answering... can u pm me that pic of MSK ordering her to throw the flowers in the dustbin,or rather Geet with those flowers and MSK looking angry...i couldnt find them anywhere...

thanks dear!!!

nowadays i sleep so late...all thanks to our MAANEET!...i'm either watching old episodes or on Geet forum till like 3-4 am and sometimes 6-7 am😍😊😆😉

let me find those pics for u and then i will surely pm u sweety😊
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

thanks dear!!!

nowadays i sleep so late...all thanks to our MAANEET!...i'm either watching old episodes or on Geet forum till like 3-4 am and sometimes 6-7 am😍😊😆😉

let me find those pics for u and then i will surely pm u sweety😊

Thanks ...i bonked out by...2 which is late enough... ...what with classes and office simultaneously...still the lure of MSK or Gc whichever is too much for me...