Pavitra Rishta

Sushita @ Ragini MMS premiere - Page 3

pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anki is truly looking weird, not only her hair and makeup but also her dress... legs are looking too thin in comparison to rest of body...
 @ nikita ya ur right ...
Edited by sushitafan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another pic of Sushant Anki courtesy Ankita's FB page. Makeup is looking slightly better here... but arms are looking too plump... :-S

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-sushitafan

Anki is truly looking weird, not only her hair and makeup but also her dress... legs are looking too thin in comparison to rest of body...
 @ nikita ya dude ur right ...

@bold: Dude??? 

Nope, I'm a girl. 
realitytv thumbnail
Ankita, you have to be worried when your man Sushant starts cribbimg about your looks. Other than that, ignore and keep smiling.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Niki..Thnx for the pic..

her dress is really good and she has a best personality but the only thing is her arms..she needs to take care of it.

i like Sush's cap..cutee and he wears the same watch everytime..wonder why

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nikitagmc

@bold: Dude??? 

Nope, I'm a girl. 

hey its a common terminology to address friends..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looking gud. Anki's hair is much under control than the other time but battle field it is as always.😆
Gosh imagine her waking with this bush in the morning😆 My lil girl has the same bush on the head n we have a good laugh looking at her in the
 morning😆
Sushi really needs to increase his wardrobe, same clothes all the time n wats with this cap on the head all the time?😕
Wat shopping do these two do i ask myself?
Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
pavitrian thumbnail
ANYWAYS NIKKI , I EDITED IT ...BUT I KNEW , IT WAS KIND OF OBVIOUS DAT U R A GIRL...
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
sushant looks cute but I wish he wore smthing else and dint carry ciggarets with him. but thats his personal thing. ankis dress is good but dont like her hair and make- up
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she is looking better in this as compared to the " International Thalassemia Day " event posted in the pictures gallery...in that she truly looks like a patient.. 
its not that she is obliged to wear makeup and look presentable.. but once u are  star and plp get used to looking at u in a way its difficult to adjust seeing them in a different light...
her make up in PR is by far the best...straight hair goes well with her face than permed .. untamed hair...

In JDLJ she looked good with curls ( ganga - white dress)

she must changer her make artist for social events...

sushant is yet again wearing a cap in that event too! uff why ? a cap everywhere.. he needs to try a different look.. like blazer or something.. he wears only t-shirts or open necked shirts...

Edited by pallai - 12 years ago