Karan-Kritika get nostalgic - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
oh lovely article!..😳..and yup well said karan dont work with the crap imaginetv!..but i really want kmh 3 on another channel!..hope our prayers will be answered..
and  the ending? really wow!!!..i wud love if they end it like that!..awesome!..

and awe karan again going abroad and martial arts has been my fav ..i love animax coz of this!..best fo luck dear !..have fun tc1..and come back soon gonna miss u and kritz on screen!..😭
Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

OMG... What an update! Chase sequence? Are they going to leave the ending unfinished? With them trying to escape on a bike? I'll be dead with the excitement!! And of course, with the open ending :(
But an open ending also means we'd be left hoping for a future sequel

Just do not know what to expect from the CVs.  Looks like we will have to find the answers to all the loopholes. 

From the article, it is evident that both Karan and Kritika sound tired and are looking forward to the much needed break. 

Going to miss our Karan and Kritika and KMH.  Wonder if we will ever see them acting together again,  have a strong feeling that something is not right.

Anyways, Wish them all the very best. Bless you both.

Love u guys.
Edited by lara3110 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the article .

Loved that Karan don't want to work with Imagine .what a slap on their face that an actor don't want to work with them .😆

I totally agree with  karan ..both the times imagine have broken our heart .😡

Waiting for KMH 3 ...😍
thnx 4 d article...
no IMAGINE TV...haha m feeling very happy...:D
karan martial arts...wow..
we'll miss u...:(
come back soon guys...:)

Originally posted by lara3110

Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

OMG... What an update! Chase sequence? Are they going to leave the ending unfinished? With them trying to escape on a bike? I'll be dead with the excitement!! And of course, with the open ending :(
But an open ending also means we'd be left hoping for a future sequel

Just do not know what to expect from the CVs.  Looks like we will have to find the answers to all the loopholes. 

From the article, it is evident that both Karan and Kritika sound tired and are looking forward to the much needed break. 

Going to miss our Karan and Kritika and KMH.  Wonder if we will ever see them acting together again,  have a strong feeling that something is not right.

Anyways, Wish them all the very best. Bless you both.

Love u guys.
Those were my thoughts when I read the article 

I too felt that Karan is not looking forward to KMH3. Maybe as Karan's angles had mentioned on FB, Karan does not want to be tagged with the kitani...tag all his life

Let's hope for the best!

Cheers😊
Edited by laado_007 - 12 years ago
imagine doesn't deserve kmh its better if kmh 3 comes on star one all d best
so finally folks its time to bid adieu to the himagine channel😆 just 11 episodes 2 go

aww..dt ws soo cute!

n m super duper happy..dt karan sed NO IMAGINE..! its wrthless wrkin wid such unimaginative channel..!

so V wud LOVE 2 c karanika in next season of kmh or a new show on star one!! :)

love the article!!
love you kk n kk...
wow!! KMH2 started on the road & it would be cool if it ended on the road itself😆.. but obviously der are 11 more episodes to go so all these episodes cant go chasing can it?!! mmm...we never know!!
i just know that m gona miss my daily dose of entertainment after KMH😭
KK come back soon...cant afford to miss u for long!!
n yup would love to have KMH3 for the same reason as Pranii said..
thx for the article. 

Karan is right.  no more imagine for KMH. let it come on some other channel . 

good luck to them and hope to see them soon together on screen.