Karan-Kritika get nostalgic

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Karan-Kritika get nostalgic

Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai -2 is nearing its end and while fans are already awaiting the next season, lead actors Karan Kundra aka Arjun and Kritika Kamra aka Arohi share fond memories of the show. 
Imagine TV's Kitani Mohabbat Hai -2 is nearing its end and while fans are already awaiting the next season, lead actors Karan Kundra aka Arjun and Kritika Kamra aka Arohi share fond memories of the show. 

Karan shares his experiences, "There are many memories of season two that I will cherish. I feel blessed that Ekta Kapoor always give me such great roles whether it was the angry boss in season one or the gangster this time. In most serials, you will find the son and husband to be ideal which is typical of daily soap characters. But I got the chance to perform roles that weren't so straight laced. I have been humorous, cocky and even downright evil in this show." Kritika adds, "We are very close as a unit and I will miss everyone after the show ends. Season two had romance, comedy, masala and was so much fun."

The duo admits to having a lot of favourite scenes but when asked to pick Karan says, "I played a gangster in the show and being a guy, I loved all the action sequences. One of the most memorable ones is the scene in the cottage where I get shot. I had injured myself while filming that scene. Another one is the sequence where I escape from jail. The stunts were done in a professional manner." Kritika, too, chooses an action sequence as her favourite as she quips, "The show started with a sequence filmed on the roads and the show will end with Karan and me trying to escape on a bike on the streets. The show is coming to an end during its golden period, so this sequence will always be close to my heart. However, I have to say that the way Karan rode the bike in that scene really scared me."

Karan plans to stay in touch with the unit of the show. "Your team becomes your family when you shoot together for so many long because you have no time left for family and friends. We shot together for nine to ten months last season but went our separate ways after the show ended. However, this time, I plan to make sure that this done not happen. Mohan Kapoor is a jolly man and I also get along well with the rest of the team like our cameraman and creative director Persis."

When asked about their immediate plans after the show ends, Kritika has an agenda. "I plan to chill and relax and wait till I am offered something interesting." On the other hand, Karan reveals, "I am going on a holiday abroad and will have a fun time. Continuous shooting has left me feeling drained. I will be working on my physique and practicing martial arts. "

There are reports of Kitani Mohabbat Hai-3 being planned but Karan denies these stories. He says, "There are a lot of changes happening on Imagine TV, so I do not know if Kitani Mohabbat Hai-3 will happen. Plus, whether I will agree to work with the channel again is also a question. Everyone wants to progress and so do I. Good work and good channel to work with are my criterion."

Fans of the show will be disappointed to know that there is no season three in store for now but you never know, Arjun and Arohi may return in a new avatar in the future. 
-------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the article!!

I don't know why, but I'm super happy to know that Karan doesn't want to work with Imagine😆

I really wish they consider KMH3 and on another channel, preferrably on Star One 😍
arzun-arohi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ya i am also happy that karan dnt want to work with imagine i want them to come in other channnel ...
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG... What an update! Chase sequence? Are they going to leave the ending unfinished? With them trying to escape on a bike? I'll be dead with the excitement!! And of course, with the open ending :(
But an open ending also means we'd be left hoping for a future sequel. 
If it were to happen, the sequel should definitely NOT happen on Imagine TV. I'm sure, going by Karan's statement, KMH team has also realized that Imagine TV is the stupidest channel around, and doesn't deserve to air a sequel to KMH. They've made so many mistakes with the show... no promos, no online uploads, such partial treatment! They deserve to just go down the drain 😡
Our awesome KMH and Karan and Kritika (as Arjuhi or in whatever avatar they want to be in) deserve nothing less than a top channel like Star, Colors, Zee or Sony.
God bless you guys. Hope you get a good rest and come back to us FAST!!
Julz06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the article  i really hope there will be kmh3  not on IMAGINE
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg main bohat khush hoon! 

1) karan don't wanna work with imagine! BEAUTIFUL!   just cuz i'm not liking this channel either!

2)voh abroad aa raha hai! sexy, bata do kidar jaa rahe ho.. mere sapne ko sach kar do pleaseee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes, i'm desperate!!jkz)
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karankritz4evr

OMG... What an update! Chase sequence? Are they going to leave the ending unfinished? With them trying to escape on a bike? I'll be dead with the excitement!! And of course, with the open ending :(

But an open ending also means we'd be left hoping for a future sequel. 
If it were to happen, the sequel should definitely NOT happen on Imagine TV. I'm sure, going by Karan's statement, KMH team has also realized that Imagine TV is the stupidest channel around, and doesn't deserve to air a sequel to KMH. They've made so many mistakes with the show... no promos, no online uploads, such partial treatment! They deserve to just go down the drain 😡
Our awesome KMH and Karan and Kritika (as Arjuhi or in whatever avatar they want to be in) deserve nothing less than a top channel like Star, Colors, Zee or Sony.
God bless you guys. Hope you get a good rest and come back to us FAST!!

Hey!

That's exactly my sentiment! They cannot finish the soap on the road! That would be LAME! And moreover, there is still time, I mean 12-13 more episodes to go! They cannot show the chase sequence for so many episodes

As you say, I'm dead with excitment😆
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the article, loved it :D

i really want KMH3, coz cant do without KMH and Arjuhi plus KMH has to carry on the trend it started na. We r ready to wait till Karan-Kritika r ready. Not immediately but they would deffo want to work together again na :)) And yup, no Karan-Kritika show on Imagine ever now. They have hurt our stars and us fans alike. :@

And the ending, that wud be awesome :D

Karan wish u come back soon :( Martial arts. wow!

All the best to them, will be waiting for them to come back. till then i and my TV too will take some rest ;)

nida8724 thumbnail
lovely article but ima gone a miss kmh2 and karan kritika
nida8724 thumbnail
i want to know how we know about them whaat they r plans after this can som1 updated us plz