Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! (Page 13)

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
WHOA! Rough topic...don't know where to start...maybe I shouldn't...don't have the patience anymore to reply to some of the disingenuous remarks and criticism SO...

I say each to their own...personally in some clothes she looks curvy and in others not so curvy (ex: black dress, Armani gown, brown dress...def curvy and not FAT)...but she is anything but "flabby"!

I've said a zillion times and say it again...she needs to tone those arms and then it's ok to go one shoulder!

But this was the opinion of one group of ppl...there's a whole other group of ppl who loved and praised her look at Cannes...western fashionistas critiqued her in all positive ways and I'm sure if she looked "flabby" or out of shape...they would be the 1st to point it out and def criticize the weight! She wouldn't be given an A+ for no reason!

Also, there's a nice way to critique someone...I personally don't care for the nicknames given to actresses as Maddy pointed out...it's so uncalled for it...rather it be Kareena, Vidya, Sri Devi, or Aishu...there's a proper way to state one's opinion with sincerity. But maybe that's just me!

Also, I've noticed that those who want to find a fault in Aishu will no matter what. Whether it's was the hair, the make up, the poses she was giving...it never stops! So one more criticism in the hat of criticisms...she's lived through so many...she's def gonna make it through this. I'm dead positive she's used to it by now...loved her response in the Anupama interview...good for her and all women who push past the criticisms!

Lastly...the title...seriously it was so low. The play on words was disgusting and far from funny! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.WhipCreamPantie

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Koolchick yes I did answer your question lol. I said its rare to see actress being criticized when they are skinny! The curvier actress get more flak on this forum and in the real world too! Sonam is called skinny?... recently on a topic she was called...she looked too big or something like that!

Let's be honest, actress who are big get more flak on this forum and in the real world too!

Edited by beboholic - 13 May 2011 at 9:57pm

ibelieveinpink

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
cummer ho ya kamra.. she anyways coming back to cannes next year and will still be recognized by the media.. and will continue making money with her cummer cum kamra...

in a sense I like her atleast she is the one "female" star giving run for money to all the "evergreen loverboys"...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteAntlersbamboocopterprerna4rishavibelieveinpink

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Wow, I haven't even read the article...I just read it...and the person who wrote it needs to get a life. Nothing they said matches what Aish looked like. Saggy arms? Where? And seriously, she looked like an auntie? she is a 30 years old woman, what is she suppose to look like? a teenager? She suppose to look her age and I guess looking 30 is looking like an auntie! Wacko

Who ever wrote this article has no respect for women.

Edited by beboholic - 13 May 2011 at 10:17pm

ibelieveinpink

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

Originally posted by beboholic

I agree with the new poster. Why so much criticism on Aish's weight. She is not even that big. Her body looks gorgeous and real to me...and that's when a women looks her best when her body is real. Real meaning not too thin and stick looking!

I can't believe stick looking actress are called hot and gorgeous...and when it comes to Aish she is fat!

What about those women who are naturally skinny and cannot gain weight even if they tried? Are they "fake" women? I've noticed a trend on this forum where any skinny woman (even a non-actress) is completely scrutinized for being so thin that I can't help but think there might be very skinny "naturally" size 0 members reading this and being insulted...Sure most Indian women are mostly curvier with large waists and bosoms but not all of them surely

I like how this topic has become a debate about body shapes...it's all really constructive for onceLOL

Thank you so much!! ClapClapClap

I completely agree cuz i m one among them who cant gain weight even if i go out of my way to look chubby and healthy ..I do feel offended when ppl out there,m not talking about this forum but down my hometown get criticised sooo badly for being skinny..They are like we are purposely slimming down cuz we wanna immitate holly/bolly heroines ..like WTH?..doesnt this genetic problems and other health issues apply in our case Wacko.Whoa!! so we are thin and skinny hence we are FAKE and not real woman LOL..

This is why i feel bad when kat/dp gets called various names like stick & all just cuz they are not flabby and REAL like Ash or Vidya ..Same in the case where ppl are hel bent on showing fair skinned ppl as more privileged..I mean its not anyones fault if they are born with light skin or size.0
such stereotypes exist anywhere..likewise in the case of this forum..South Indian heroines are often projected to be fat..well its like there is an invisible rule down south only healthy looking heroines will be accepted..Honestly its true in some cases..Some years before heroines where replaced in malayalam movies due to same reason..But things are changing now

Edited by kattyluv - 13 May 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickTheDilettantebamboocopter

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by -Maddy-

I am sure the celebs have developed a thick skin to these comments and have learnt to take it in a stride... 

Celebs?

Mads, I've developed a thick skin. I went to India few months back after working out so well, all toned and gorgeous (main bhi apni favorite hoon) and the first comment came from an aunt, 'hai, kya hua tum to sookh kar kaanta ho gayi ho'. Earlier I used to jump on people for such comments. These days I just pity their ignorance and smile. Aur koi chaara bhi to nahin hai. LOL

Becoming Kamaal R Khan's fan has taught me so much tolerance. I can now move on ignoring absurdity.

LOL so true indeed you have to develop a thick skinLOL..Some of them even start blaming my mother for not giving children good and healthy food ..They are like the girl is purposefully starving to be fashionable Wacko

Edited by kattyluv - 13 May 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickTheDilettantebamboocoptermonar

Go to top