Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! (Page 11)

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

This person should be wooped with a stick for writing such article. it's beyond nasty.

Edited by Theatre - 13 May 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwmonar

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
LMFAO, Saif is a loser!  what a hoopla over him going to Cannes. did someone really just comment that he's better than sonam and ash combined films?!?!?! bahahahahahahahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

Mommytobe IF-Dazzler
Mommytobe
Mommytobe

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
person who wrote this article needs his EYES CHECKED.. Ash looks fab.. nothing wrong with her so called Kammar..Party
atpeace Newbie
atpeace
atpeace

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I have been a silent member of this forum for long. But today I decided to post. Ash has always been at the receiving end of criticism from Indian media and people alike. Earlier it was her plastic looks
or whatever and now her weight. maybe she does have some illness where she is unable to loose weight - thyroid etc. I agree she should wear clothes that suit her new body more but maybe its not her choice. Anyway, I do think we should cut her some slack about the weight thing. She seems very self conscious about
her looks and I am not convinced that she is not trying to loose weight. Maybe she is and is unable too.
Criticism is fine to an extent and within limits, but this is going overboard. Indian media has always been hard on her than western media which is generally more accepting towards her.

People brought in so many western celebrities and I think you cannot compare Hollywood celebrities to Indian because they have different body structures. People like Jennifer Aniston and all are more toned than Ash but she looks much older than Ash (of course many may not agree but thats just my opinion). Her face is showing signs
of aging more. But thats ok. I like Jen and I know she cannot be perfect despite being a celebrity in showbiz. I find Angie way too skinny. So, none of these celebrities are perfect either.

My only point is we should be more accepting towards people's imperfections specially regarding looks be it celebrity or a normal person. Today I read an article about how a mom of a 8 year old girl was giving her botox injections to prepare her for some peagent. She says a lot of mom's she met do this and told her how they could see lines on her daughter's face. I find this ridiculous. Of course we should use our own judgement as well, but in general if society was more accepting towards imperfections in people, this can
be discouraged or maybe stopped. Its sad what the world has come to.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwpreity*zinta.khoobsurat.ibelieveinpink

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

bamboocopter

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
@ KripaRajput,  active sex lowers calories. hence they aren't active in bed so the question of family doesnt come up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mz.gigglezbamboocopter

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

@ KripaRajput,  active sex lowers calories. hence they aren't active in bed so the question of family doesnt come up

My comment there was not  to start a discussion about their  private lives. There are cases where Dr's suggests patients to take it easy.   Didn't realize my comment would lead to so much speculation. I think the article itself was disgusting. And I regret writing my comment.

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 May 2011 at 5:38pm
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with the new poster. Why so much criticism on Aish's weight. She is not even that big. Her body looks gorgeous and real to me...and that's when a women looks her best when her body is real. Real meaning not too thin and stick looking!

I can't believe stick looking actress are called hot and gorgeous...and when it comes to Aish she is fat!

Edited by beboholic - 13 May 2011 at 6:26pm

ibelieveinpink

Go to top