aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ranjha_5abi

if you don't disagree with her, y u dragging her fav. star πŸ˜†

But I disagree with her😊, anyway i did it for sake of doing it 😊 trying to make a comparison
Originally posted by omarnaeem

But I disagree with her😊, anyway i did it for sake of doing it 😊 trying to make a comparison

in this case, u r nt suppose to do it over here, ppl hve their views, u cn't force ur fav. choice onto them πŸ˜†

some will like aish, some won't, now u will drag every member's fav. just coz u like aish, wake up kid πŸ˜ƒ

in this case, u r nt suppose to do it over here, ppl hve their views, u cn't force ur fav. choice onto them πŸ˜†

some will like aish, some won't, now u will drag every member's fav. just coz u like aish, wake up kid πŸ˜ƒ

I like Ash? HOw did u work that out if that was the case i wouldve been defending her on every thread?😊 not forcing anything onto anyone take it easy boyπŸ˜›

I like Ash? HOw did u work that out if that was the case i wouldve been defending her on every thread?😊 not forcing anything onto anyone take it easy boyπŸ˜›

so now u dnt like her ? or u like her ? or u still want some time to get it fix ? πŸ€£

so just out of nowhere, u brought the comparison of shweta tiwari with aish ?

so now u dnt like her ? or u like her ? or u still want some time to get it fix ? πŸ€£

so just out of nowhere, u brought the comparison of shweta tiwari with aish ?

I neither like her nor dislike her, its a waste of emotion to someone i dont know πŸ˜›, like others i'm here for entertainment now we all have our own versions for entertainment, u sound like a big time ST fan from the looks of it since ur being so overprotective about her 😊,

I neither like her nor dislike her, its a waste of emotion to someone i dont know πŸ˜›, like others i'm here for entertainment now we all have our own versions for entertainment, u sound like a big time ST fan from the looks of it since ur being so overprotective about her 😊,

Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega, chal kari ja πŸ€£

Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega, chal kari ja πŸ€£

haan ji kuch bhi!! ThankyouπŸ˜›
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Monar.. How r yaaa😳

Anyways.. thanks for the article😳 I like her in certain movies.. But I dont understand the hype abt her.. All the best to her thats itπŸ˜•

Hey Guddi, I am good. how are you?

well I dont like her either, but everything is relative. doesn't matter if I like her or not, she is booming and has international media appeal, which is "The big thing" in Indian film Industry, which I never understood.

As always fashionscandal cracks me up. πŸ˜†I wonder why he stopped nagging the Delhi Socialites. That part was funny too. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

yes dats so true...i guesss she has a tendency to get fat...she mantains her figure by gymming n all...coz watch her bunty n bubbly perfomance with abhi n amit g in zee awards i guess...her tummy is literally showng face in dat performance..n after dat in dhoom 3 she was like wafer thn
yeah she was told to lose weight by Yash raj  for Dhoom2. otherwise she doesn't like going to the gym just like her husband.. abhi calls it "hurtlocker"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†