aishwarya rai's cummer is a kamra. Gawd! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG. I don't mean to be inappropriate but I'm pretty damn sure the writer of this article chose to spell "kammar" that way.
distasteful.

and hey, if she can look that divine with a big kammar, then more props to her =)

theres nothing bad in a 37 yr old being flabby but i think if shez out there just cz of her looks n shez thr only to showcase her looks she mite as well wear clothes that suit ur body
i dont mean that she should bcum anorexic but she shudnt wear dresses that accentuate her flabby figure
LOL looks like Indian media's official coverage of Ash @ Cannes has started! Well when other celebs are not spared then why should she be treated any differently. And the noise about Ash not having a well toned body to go along with these gowns is increasing, a lot of people are saying it now, some in a subtle way and some in a harsh masala media type lingo of "cummer is a Kamra".. but i guess everyone is thinking the same thing!
Originally posted by joie de vivre

That's irrelevant. The thing is, she doesn't look very good nowadays, not because she's got older or has a wrinkle here or a line there, but because she's gained weight and looks plump and doesn't look good in haute couture clothes designed for trimmer women. And yes, she gets called out for her look because she is selling her look for a livelihood and is expected to look her best.

Joie de vivre (love the username), you have really stated all my criticisms of Aish in such a clear manner...I don't think I could do it in the same manner so keep it up...and no, I do not consider you as "one of the gleeful" who enjoy bashing Aish as some have stated here simply because they disagree with your valid points😉

Aishwarya has built her image on the idea of "beauty"...she shoots with a certain sense of aestheticism, she dances with mostly grace all the time, she dresses with beauty in mind, and her photoshoots are all "pretty"...her entire career encompasses that beauty tag that she's carried for at least a decade...If I could sum up Aishwaya in two words, it would be "beauty" and "family"...what else does she bring to the table? Sure she's a good actress in the serious genre but overall there's nothing else about her besides posing or being an idealized bahu and wife (nothing wrong with that).There is simply no personality in her expressions; besides her beautiful face, she's actually very generic. And so yes, nonfans can criticize her if she doesn't fit the role that she's been advertising for most of her career

And I really despise this idea that since she's 37, she physically cannot lose weight...it's as if age is some sort of shield for her for her to hide behind for Indians...it doesn't mean that I'm sexist if I want her to be toned down, she's part of this industry so she's fair game and should be held to the same standard as other actresses...let's face it, she is NOT curvy, but flabby and if she doesn't want to work out that's fine with me, but don't make such excuses for her...it's really insulting to a curvalicious woman like Beyonce to call Aishwarya 'curvy'  She's looked mostly good at Cannes so far except for the hair and makeup yesterday so I'll give her that

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
what a dumb narrow-minded and terrible article. I want to punch this moron in the face
Weight Gain is never permanent. Healthy weight is essential to have  quality life.  That's where it ends. One doesn't need to be a size 0 .

And obviously its fun for teens on this forum  to comment and ridicule 35 plus women.  Genetics plays an important role in our life. Next time someone wants to make fun of women, its the best to pause and check out the women in our own families.

To call her a cummer or kamra is disgusting, rude and insulting. Totally unprofessional.

Oprah Winfrey is a classic example. Her battle with her weight gain is proof that one cannot go against NATURE. 

Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
Originally posted by koolchick

Joie de vivre (love the username), you have really stated all my criticisms of Aish in such a clear manner...I don't think I could do it in the same manner so keep it up...and no, I do not consider you as "one of the gleeful" who enjoy bashing Aish as some have stated here simply because they disagree with your valid points😉

Aishwarya has built her image on the idea of "beauty"...she shoots with a certain sense aestheticism, she dances with mostly grace all the time, she dresses with beauty in mind, and her photoshoots are all "pretty"...her entire career encompasses that beauty tag that she's carried for at least a decade...If I could sum up Aishwaya in two words, it would be "beauty" and "family"...what else does she bring to the table? Sure she's a good actress in the serious genre but overall there's nothing else about her besides posing or being an idealized bahu and wife (nothing wrong with that).There is simply no personality in her expressions; besides her beautiful face, she's actually very generic. And so yes, nonfans can criticize her if she doesn't fit the role that she's been advertising for most of her career

And I really despise this idea that since she's 37, she physically cannot lose weight...it's as if age is some sort of shield for her for her to hide behind for Indians...it doesn't mean that I'm sexist if I want her to be toned down, she's part of this industry so she's fair game and should be held to the same standard as other actresses...let's face it, she is NOT curvy, but flabby and if she doesn't want to work out that's fine with me, but don't make such excuses for her...it's really insulting to a curvalicious woman like Beyonce to call Aishwarya 'curvy'  She's looked mostly good at Cannes so far except for the hair and makeup yesterday so I'll give her that

Its possible they are trying to start a family hence not actively exercising.
I am not surprised by the humor or the language used in this blog...These sort of websites feed on sensationalism.. and over dramatic stuff... and such stereotypes are deep rooted in our society.. a lot of people think like this.. and someone expressed it..
Originally posted by koolchick

...let's face it, she is NOT curvy, but flabby and if she doesn't want to work out that's fine with me, but don't make such excuses for her...

Exactly. Naturally thin girls are called stick figures and anorexic but it's blasphemous to comment on someone's flab.

If women come in all shapes and sizes then why double standards? Why bulkiness is treated with kid gloves whereas slenderness is mostly ridiculed? If an actor's appearance is unflattering (skinny/bulky/anything) then there's nothing wrong if public points that out.
Yes, the caption could have been better but that's fashion scandal writer's style.
Originally posted by ladygaga

I am not surprised by the humor or the language used in this blog...These sort of websites feed on sensationalism.. and over dramatic stuff... and such stereotypes are deep rooted in our society.. a lot of people think like this.. and someone expressed it..

i guess i am one of those thinkers..

I love the article.. i didnt wanna comment on Ash in the Cannes thread.. she looks disastrous.. i wonder if she accidentally injected her behind instead of her face with the botox..
😆
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago