shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,

I just saw a picture of Yashashri in a spaghetti strap blouse and black sari on her FB page. Is that from an episode? Can someone tell me which episode she wore a black sari (looked like something Khushboo would wear). YM looked amazing!!! I wish she would wear sarees like that, tired of asking them to change her wardrobe now.

Thanks,

Shilpa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes

hi shilpa
dear it is from the show it was when she imagines herself as changed modern  girl to please khandelwals... 

she did that part fabulously well in dual act one as normal khanak and one as khanak khandelwal kha kha..some in th same scene

She differentiated both so well..and it was well apprciated even byher director  swapnaji..in fan page  and she looke very good in that saree and blouse( did u see the belly button😉..that was cute..)

I dont remember the date exactly but it was when karan was ill and absent from RBO..  do watch it😊

yes dear we have been asking for ward robe change .and also sarees...let us see..what they do...they have always been kind to take into consideration our views
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 years ago
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you all so much.

I was visiting India at that time and thought I had watched all the episodes that I had missed until I saw that pic of her. Looking so forward to watching these links!!!! She looked absolutely amazing in the pics, can't wait to see the videos!!

Thank you again for providing the links.

Shilpa
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hello.. I think you got your question answered. Hence forth please post questions in the Help Section of the froum.

Help Desk~ Rang Badalti Odhani

Thanks.
Topic Closed.
RBO Dev Team.