Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

shonu2 Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

I just saw a picture of Yashashri in a spaghetti strap blouse and black sari on her FB page. Is that from an episode? Can someone tell me which episode she wore a black sari (looked like something Khushboo would wear). YM looked amazing!!! I wish she would wear sarees like that, tired of asking them to change her wardrobe now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hi shilpa
dear it is from the show it was when she imagines herself as changed modern  girl to please khandelwals... 
she did that part fabulously well in dual act one as normal khanak and one as khanak khandelwal kha kha..some in th same scene
She differentiated both so well..and it was well apprciated even byher director  swapnaji..in fan page  and she looke very good in that saree and blouse( did u see the belly buttonWink..that was cute..)
I dont remember the date exactly but it was when karan was ill and absent from RBO..  do watch itSmile
yes dear we have been asking for ward robe change .and also sarees...let us see..what they do...they have always been kind to take into consideration our views

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 12 May 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBO Goldie

Hawa-Hawaii IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
shonu2 Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Thank you all so much.

I was visiting India at that time and thought I had watched all the episodes that I had missed until I saw that pic of her. Looking so forward to watching these links!!!! She looked absolutely amazing in the pics, can't wait to see the videos!!

Thank you again for providing the links.

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

Hello.. I think you got your question answered. Hence forth please post questions in the Help Section of the froum.

Help Desk~ Rang Badalti Odhani
Topic Closed.
RBO Dev Team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top