Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Chaos on the sets of Choti Bahu

-A +A
Font
Onkar KulkarniPosted: May 13, 2011 at 1520 hrs IST
During the shooting of the havan scene of Zee TV's Choti Bahu, the cast comprising Dev (Avinash Sachdev), Rohan (Sourabh) and Radhika (Rubina) had a near death experience on the sets. Narrating the incident, Avinash says, "The scene entailed that a burning pillar falls on Sourabh and I had to rush to save his life, while Rubina is a silent bystander. Everything was well planned but during the actual shoot, just as the burning log started falling, both Rubina and I followed our natural instincts and started running simultaneously to save Sourabh." But this resulted in total chaos. While on one hand, Rubina tripped on her lehenga on the other hand, Sourabh was caught between the bonfire and the log of wood. Avinash decided to rush towards Sourabh and save his life. He explains, "Sourabh was in danger as he was in the middle of the havan kund while Rubina had tripped on a wire cable but had fallen away from the fire. So I had to save Sourabh." Though Rubina was initially surprised that he chose to save Sourabh over her, after the fiasco when she calmed down, she congratulated Avinash on his brave act.

@screenindia.com

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

SPNASkitty2121chymanju7sweetrose92DAIRY25Nika07ValinivinianilMaryamMaryradhika5Tazzi_Sahra_ChinadollTwolaxmisRADEV1000avina_foreveranusha34viprakshibillo77-Shankar-shalini01nycsweetieashna26PutijaChalhovanu17devina22Roshini1494fatssrilanka

billo77 IF-Dazzler
billo77
billo77

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile
WOW!! Avinash your the best!! your a hero! Clap..not all actors have the guts to save another co -actor ...Avinash knew that Rubina was safe thats why he went to help Sourabh ...but Im sure if rubina was in the place of sourabh he would have save his loveSmile...Avinash your truly amazing!! Kudos to you , not everyone is as brave as you .
BUT CVS!!!! You put the life of 3 people in danger Angry...Didnt anyone tell you that playing with fire is dangerous ...My mother thought me that since I was 8 months ...Seriously Cvs this should be the last and final time you should play with fire ..I dont want anyone to get hurt !Cry

Edited by billo77 - 12 May 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Valinisweetrose92MaryamMary..yajnaseni..ashna26nycsweetiedevina22fatssrilanka

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Kudos Avi...!!!...u again proved that u r blessed wid all potentials...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetrose92MaryamMary

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Wow Avinash the hero! Be carefull with fire!! Thanks

Edited by ashna26 - 13 May 2011 at 3:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

MysteryGirl101 Goldie
MysteryGirl101
MysteryGirl101

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Avinash the superhero LOL...

MaryamMary

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Wow! Avinash,you're great.Not everyone will think of saving others lives.1st they'l think of themselves.
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing, brave avinashBig smile

MaryamMary

MaryamMary Senior Member
MaryamMary
MaryamMary

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
The is what we call the real HERO. There is so much pressure on the set to dish out everyday episode that there is bound to happen this kind of accident. It had happend in the CB1, when Avinash was hit by live wire, in that rain scene. Let's hope and pray for everybody's safety.

Edited by maryamavina - 16 May 2011 at 10:39pm

ashna26

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index