-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

ROFL

ARI
You've GOT to be kidding me...ahhahah ROFLROFLROFL
I can't stop laughing..oh GOD! this is ingenious..The name i gave you, ' lil Ms. Einstien' is justified...So where do i Throw those chappals and tomatoes and rotteneggs..LOL

Somebody posted saying 'Sanjeet' (sanchit) was the criminal..lolz LOL and oneperson wrote only RAj is left to be doubted being the culprit..and here you are with that brilliant peice of work..! LOLLOL
Love you INNAaaHugsara for this..
mmmuah ..God bless you crazy girl.! LOLLOL

Amna diii glad u liked it Hug n IMI[maryadafan] was the one who said this before me and i couldnt resist LOL mast logic nikala haina illogicality mein...haha everyone needed a laugh toh mene socha mein hun na ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshchanni_star

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
in ekta's serial sas bhi kabhi bhau thi do you remember mayank?he was mad no one has doubted that mayank can rap katy but he did it because he like Katy and his parents were trying to hide that -so anything can happen in Ekta's serial ...ha ha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
wow how much fun have i missed.

ari a round of applause for u  Clap. u really did it. i just dropped a hint.i should have known better. but u have done a great job.made everyone laugh. this was needed.the atomsphere here has changed with this thread.

i just read chandni dropped softy alluwalia as a hint.  knowing u that will be next.so when is softy's thread innaugration.

although it won't be fun but the only person left now is makrand. i haven't seen anyone predicting him.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_star-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
IMI theres still wide range of possibilities knowing me Evil SmileROFL

KMH-NASHA

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
ari have u been flying round here all the time ?

i can't wait to see who your next target is as long as it is not me.

-TeekhiMishti-

Maheen_Ahmed Senior Member
Maheen_Ahmed
Maheen_Ahmed

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
OMG Ari LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL 
Ur Tooo Tooo Much ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

-TeekhiMishti-

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
.ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL.

-TeekhiMishti-

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
naina watch it you might fall over ROFLling at that speed.

-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index