Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

JAANE PEHCHAANE-AR ff

dmg_kajen_ar Newbie
dmg_kajen_ar
dmg_kajen_ar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
HI GUYS,
 my name is Kiran and i am new to IF but i have been a silent reader of many of the FFs here (mostly Armaan Riddhima) and i have been really amazed with you talents and also very inspired so anyways i wanna share an FF with you all called...JAANE PEHCHAANE

So just a little intro here, and if u guys want me to continue then please comment!

JAANE PEHCHAANE:

This story is based on 9 interns and how their lives have led them to take the most important decisions of their lives. This story is about friendship, love, ambition and destiny.

This story begins from the childhood of the main characters then leading into their adulthood'

There are many characters in this fanfic and they will be revealed as the story unfolds but as for now some of the main characters include the DMG gang.

please comment if u want me to continue...thank you =)

INDEX:

Part 1...Page 1
Part 2...Page 2
Part 3...Page 3
Part 4...Page 3
Part 5...Page 3
Part 6...Page 4

For PMs plz add me as a buddy =]

Edited by dmg_kajen_ar - 19 May 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jot92Stupidcupid1234Amoon.88araja1234Nomaa.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Hii Kiran! welcome to IF :) your FF looks sounds really interesting hehe..please continue i wanna readd :)
dmg_kajen_ar Newbie
dmg_kajen_ar
dmg_kajen_ar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
hi and thnx...yay i got my first commenter lol, umm i m just gonna wait for a while and then start posting with enuf comments...once again thnk u for commenting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_kajen_ar

hi and thnx...yay i got my first commenter lol, umm i m just gonna wait for a while and then start posting with enuf comments...once again thnk u for commenting

tehe no problem :)
dmg_kajen_ar Newbie
dmg_kajen_ar
dmg_kajen_ar

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
i got another suggestion from my bro for the name so i changed it to JAANE PEHCHAANE..hope theres no confusion
araja1234 Goldie
araja1234
araja1234

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Looks interesting. waiting to read more. Update soon
dmg_kajen_ar Newbie
dmg_kajen_ar
dmg_kajen_ar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
 PART 1 

A new day begins in Sumurpur with the sun rising over the hills and the wind blowing through the trees with birds singing melodiously giving the new morning a fresh atmosphere. Two little boys aged 7 ran through the fields with lunch boxes in their hands and rucksacks over their shoulders. Both their mothers walked behind them laughing at the two best friends and their usual sprint to school. They got close to the school and one of the boys who was behind stopped and bent over clutching his side as the other one ran faster and reached the gates first, he then looked back over his shoulder to see his friend almost crawling towards him. He stood up and laughed at him…

Armaan: Again…Sohan!! 

Sohan: Why…are…you…so…fast? – still trying to catch his breath

Armaan: I am the best! – tugging at his collar 

Sohan: I know…I know! But one day I'll beat you…just watch…

Armaan: I'm watching… 

Their mothers had caught up with the two boys by the gate of the school and they all walked in together. The were taken into their class by teachers after saying bye to their mothers and they settled down in their usual places. Sohan and Armaan sat around a table and Armaan had noticed a little girl who had just walked into the class with her mother. She looked very cute in her blue and white uniform and pigtails dropped at the side of her ears. She looked around the class nervously while her mother spoke to the teacher; when they had finished their conversation the little girl said bye to her mother and waited patiently as the teacher introduced her to the rest of the class.

Teacher: Good Morning everyone, this is Riddhima…she's new to the school and I hope that you all make her feel welcome… - she pointed to the chair next to Armaan and asked Riddhima to go and sit there.

She walked towards Armaan and Sohan's table and sat down cautiously. 

Armaan: Hello
Riddhima: smiles

Armaan: I'm Armaan – holds his hand out towards her

She is very scared and looks down into her lap. Armaan is left confused but before he is able to say anything the teacher disrupts him by starting the lesson. The teacher pairs Armaan and Riddhima together as a team for the work while Sohan was paired with another classmate who had just walked in late. While the rest of the class worked noisily Armaan and Riddhima worked silently on their own, now and then sending a smile in each others direction without any words. At the end of the lesson all the children were told to feedback to the class what they had learned today.

Teacher: Armaan?

Armaan: I learnt how to spell friendship

Teacher: Well done Armaan…Riddhima?

Riddhima: (scared as she whispers) - Pata nahi… 

All of the children in the class are shocked as they hear her speaking Hindi and they all turn to look at her.

Teacher: Koi baat nahi…seekh jaogi… - looks at the rest of the class – Riddhima does not know English…so I hope that you all make her feel as welcomed as possible 

Boy: But this is an English school…how can she not know English? – astonish and teasing at the same time

Teacher: It's ok Roshi she will learn how to speak English while she is here…now you may all go out for your lunch

All the children go for their lunch while Riddhima stays seated in her chair feeling sad; Armaan notices this as he is walking out of the room. 

Armaan: Wait Sohan… - he turns back and goes to Riddhima

She looks up at Armaan who is standing next to her and quickly wipes a tear away from her cheek.

Armaan: Chale? – holds out his hand

Riddhima smiles at him and takes his hand. They both walk out of the classroom together.

Armaan and Riddhima went outside for lunch with Sohan slouching after them sulking to himself. They sat on a bench outside, took out their sandwiches and began to eat quietly. When they had finished eating the boys were called by their other friends to play football, Armaan wanted to stay back with Riddhima but Sohan pulled him away to play. Riddhima sat on her watching the boys play; a little smile played on her lips as she watched Armaan run around after he scored a goal. She hadn't noticed the two girls standing next to her until one of the girls grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her up. She was shocked and scared as they began to taunt her in English.

Girl: Ohh…poor little new girl…she's all alone

2nd Girl: I don't understand why she's here…she doesn't even know English…

Girl: She only speaks Hindi…she's so stupid

The 2nd girl picks up Riddhima's bag and starts to go through it taking out her pencil case and new crayons. By this time Riddhima had tears running down her cheeks and tried to grab her stuff back but the girl pushed her away and she fell to the ground. Armaan had noticed a little crowd gathered around the bench where he was sitting a while ago and rushed over. As he got closer he noticed Riddhima on the ground crying, he rushed to her making her stand up and then looking at the two girls…

Armaan: What's going on here?

Girl: What's wrong Armaan? Is she your girlfriend?

Armaan: Shut up Ria…and stay away from Riddhima

Ria: Ooohh Armaan's got a girlfriend

The rest of the crowd had also started to taunt him in a sing song voice. He began to get annoyed and finally screamed out loud.

Armaan: THAT'S ENOUGH!! 

They all quietened down by the look on Armaan's face. 

Armaan: She is my friend…and I don't like anyone teasing my friends! – he shot a hard look at Ria who looked down quickly – All of you have to be nice to her…and if you don't want to be nice then stay away from her…do you get it?

They all mumbled yes and started to move away but Armaan had stopped Ria from going and asked her to say sorry to Riddhima.

Ria: No Way! 

Armaan: Fine…if you can't say sorry to her then our friendship is over from today…

He holds onto Riddhima's arm and they both walk away from there leaving Ria shocked at her friend's behaviour. They settled on the grass together with Sohan standing over them. 

Riddhima: Danyavad Armaan.

Sohan: Huh?

Armaan: hits him on the leg – she means thank you dumbo

Sohan: Oh… - smiling a bit

Armaan: Koi baat nahi

Riddhima: Armaan? 

Armaan: Haan Riddhima?

Riddhima: Kya tum mujhe English sikhaoge (teach)?

Armaan: Of course…I mean…haan…ek shart par

Riddhima: Shart?

Armaan: I promise main tumhe English sikhaoge (teach) if you promise to…

Riddhima: Huh?...Promise? 

Armaan: Sorry…main wada karta hoon ke main tumhe English sikhaogi agar tum wada karti ho ke tum mere dost banogi…I promise to teach you English if you promise to be my friend – holding out his hand to her

Riddhima: Wada – shaking his hand the looks at Sohan who was feeling left out – Dost?

Sohan brightened up a little when he noticed that she wanted to be his friend too and shook her hand
Sohan: Dost – with a bright smile

This is the beginning of three close friends…let's see how their relationship progresses…

xxx-~-~-~-~-~-xxx 
                                             *DMG*
That was it for part 1, please comment and let me know if there's any mistakes, or new suggestions. thanks =)
PLZ COMMENT

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

xooniJot92PremeerKashArshiARMaaneetStupidcupid1234araja1234Amoon.88Nomaa.sjain

dmg_kajen_ar Newbie
dmg_kajen_ar
dmg_kajen_ar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by araja1234

Looks interesting. waiting to read more. Update soon

thank u, plz keep commenting, i just posted part 1 hope u like it  =]

Go to top