taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

- Starts with Laxmi talking to herself. When Uttang calls her from downstairs to come see the facebook account they opened for Laxmi. Laxmi comes down and looks at the account. Uttang tells her that it will help her with learning the computer and she can find anyone she wants to make friends. Laxmi gets a ray of hope and exclaims "anyone, I can find anyone" Randal says yes bhabi, who do you want to find?Laxmi thinks to herself that "mahadev you showed me the way" Laxmi says I want to fing Punkaj, he lives in mumbai. Uttang says I will try, he shows her a couple of profiles and they finally find the guy Ragini is cheating on Suraj with. Laxmi says is all the info I can get, Randal says yes. Laxmi is about to leave, when Mehen stops her saying that Laxmi your hiding something, your face is your hearts mirror, you must share your troubles with your friends. Laxmi starts to cry, Randal consoles her. Uttang says if you don't tell us I will call Kaveri, Laxmi says no please otherwise she will get more sad. Mehen insists her to tell. Laxmi breaks down and tells them that Big witch wasn't lieing. That Suraj want to give her divorce and he wants to marry Ragini. All three are shocked.

-Suraj goes to Ragini's set. He asks one of the guys there if Ragini was shooting here yesterday. He says yes. Suraj then asks if anyone came to meet her. The boy says he doesn't remember(chamcha!!). Suraj asks if Punkaj had come. Ragini from behind says "yes Punkaj came". Suraj turns around and says that I was just asking just like that. Ragini gets mad and says that why are you asking my spot boy when you could ask me. She emotionally blackmails Suraj. She says that Laxmi probably saw us having a friendly hug and then twisted everything to you. You know I have to meet him because he makes movies. Suraj tries to console her by saying he was just asking and its nothing like that. Ragini continues to using reverse psychology  making Laxmi the culprit. She says that Laxmi came to tell me to leave you, but when I said no, Laxmi threatened to never give you a divorce. That is why I warned you about her earlier. Scene shifts to Laxmi she finishes telling Mehen, Uttang and Randal her problem. She tells them that Ragini is only cheating him and that is why she won't give him a divorce. Uttang says but how will we bring Ragini's truth out? Laxmi say I Have thought of something. She explains the plan in mute. They all agree not to tell elders as it might ruin the plan. Uttang and Laxmi leave to meet Punkaj. They talk to Punkaj to tell the truth to Suraj. He first doesn't agree, but then says that fine I will help you. Uttang says that is fine but Surajbhai won't just believe his words. Punkaj then brings out his laptop and few pictures of Ragini and him. He says that Ragini asked me to keep our relationship hidden due to her career. He tells her to bring Suraj to some restaurant and he will meet him there.

-Laxmi and Uttang come home. Mehen and Randal are waiting for them. Laxmi tells them that they have to some how make Suraj agree to come with her to the restaurant to meet Punkaj. They all say we will all come and take him to. Laxmi say no as it will get everyone in the family curious. She comes to talk to Suraj in their room. Suraj tells her that I got new divorce papers made, sign them. Laxmi says I will sign them, but you will have to give me one opportunity to prove Ragini's lie and my truth. Suraj say no I will not listen to anything you have to say. Laxmi fights back and say you will have to. Suraj says because of you me and Ragini already had a fight, so why should I listen to you, with what right are you asking me this? Laxmi tells him as a friend I am asking you. I know we don't have a husband wife relationship, but I have always seen a friend in you. You have said that to me to. Suraj says stop wasting time and sign it. What difference does it make to you if Ragini cheats me or not. Laxmi says that even though you never loved me I still care for you, I will not let anyone play with your emotions. I don't want you to go through what I am going through. Suraj is about to leave, when Laxmi holds his and stops him. She tells him in a stern voice, that I am not asking you, I am telling you, YOU will have to come  with me (you go girl)! Suraj says fine, I will come, even though I don't believe a word your saying. But you listen to me clearly, if you fail you will sign these papers, and I am not asking you I am telling you (shove it where the sun don't shine...😡 sorry had to vent).

Precap: Suraj is dragging Laxmi by hand back home. The whole family is gathered. He says out loud that he is going to divorce Laxmi and that he loves Ragini and going to marry her...😛😡 ( i wish there was a mean version of a tongue sticking out face)!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aqua1 thumbnail
thanx for d update, very well written..👍🏼
fuzzyface thumbnail
Suraj can shove his @$$ down the toilet and land in the  stinking sewerage system, where he truly belongs.

Laxmi is now officially a real ever suffering dumbo doormat and for what??? All for that monkey of a husband, who keeps hanging on the branch of Ragini's poison tree. So much for having a brain or common sense or even decency.

Thanks for the update.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Suraj can shove his @$$ down the toilet and land in the  stinking sewerage system, where he truly belongs.

Laxmi is now officially a real ever suffering dumbo doormat and for what??? All for that monkey of a husband, who keeps hanging on the branch of Ragini's poison tree. So much for having a brain or common sense or even decency.

Thanks for the update.

she def not a doormat...she is fighting back...as for staying with Suraj, she knows that he is really good at heart and its all because of Ragini that he has the image he has in his family. So as a wife, why would you want to just run away from the troubles and let your husband suffer. I agree, Suraj doesn't love her but Laxmi does. So only because your love doesn't treat you right you don't just do the same back. Especially when you know he is being brainwashed.
mona_30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree wt taral ... thats y they call her sanskaar laxmi n suraj also say that..
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: taral83

she def not a doormat...she is fighting back...as for staying with Suraj, she knows that he is really good at heart and its all because of Ragini that he has the image he has in his family. So as a wife, why would you want to just run away from the troubles and let your husband suffer. I agree, Suraj doesn't love her but Laxmi does. So only because your love doesn't treat you right you don't just do the same back. Especially when you know he is being brainwashed.

I am not saying Suraj doesn't deserve any help, he should because he is such an idiot to not see through Ragini ( how can anyone be this dumb is beyond me ) Should Laxmi help him, sure why not but she doesn't have to stay married to him and she can still be a sanskari girl. The whole marriage was a sham and a lie, it was never a marriage to begin with, so to honour it would be an insult to holy matrimony. 😊 I don't think Laxmi is in love, perhaps she is in love with the idea of the Suraj, whom she thought he was. Whatever feelings for Suraj was bound by duty and sprung out the title of a wife, to me it's more like an infatuation. Most girls tend to fall that way especially if it's their first time.

Even now I think Suraj can be forgiven and should be forgiven but Laxmi deserve so much better especially respect, which Suraj never did give (the guy was always making fun of her in front of Ragini). Suraj is compulsive liar and now he is tangled in his own web of lies at the expense of Laxmi, who will have to bear the brunt.

This is just my opinion.😊