India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what satyanash???

-ShotOfTequila- IF-Dazzler
-ShotOfTequila-
-ShotOfTequila-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
does Ahem not have Akaal!!!!!!!!! hes going around being smart and edu-macatedd...

you can see clearly only the mat in the car is dirty. so all he has to do it take the mat out and get it clean or replaced... and leave the doors open and put sum air freshners in the car to get the smell out and next day the car will be fine... so i dnt see how rashi said satyanash kar diya car ka.

it sounded so rough. sumtimes i cnt stand rashi language.

i get it that ahem was mad... i mean everyone would be mad if their new car got dirty like that, but after a while you have to chill out and look at if the damage is really that massive. im just happy ahem didnt scream at gopi, maybe he was just scared  cause his mom was there.

bichari gopi started crying. i totally feel for her. cause im kinda like her... if i do sum kinda mistake like that i get tears in my eyes quickly too... i can totally feel what she must have gone thru..

-priyaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990A-A-S

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I agree with you, Priya. What satyanaash?! Gopi even told Kokila that she had the mat cleaned and the smell was gone and the car was all fine now.

Aham is like a volcano - he'll just keep erupting and over-reacting no matter what! I understand that he was angry with gobar getting into the car at all, but satyanaash??? I don't think so. Maybe I can understand how mad he was - I am a big time hot-head like Aham a times and do over-react a bit - but I am glad he didn't yell too much at Gopi at the time.

And Rashi - she just loves to take everything out of proportion when it has to do with Gopi, but will underplay everything when she is the one at fault (like the Rs 80000 phone bill).

I do feel for Gopi. I hope Aham will start behaving like a human being with her soon - he is starting to VERY slowly, so hopefully that will continue. And I hope Rashi grows some brain cells soon. Kokila is on to her so hopefully something will actually come out of it this time!

Edited by A-A-S - 16 May 2011 at 8:27am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index