Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Asin is SRK heroine for Two states (Page 5)

doser Senior Member
doser
doser

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

I was hoping Vidya to be casted as the heroine opposite SRK for this movie. Chalo, next time hopefully.
Good for Asin though. I've never read the book, but hope Sajid Nadiadwala (or whoever else directs it) does justice to it.

I don't think Vidya will look good with srk.she is too old for this role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay536

MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Aah well Sleepy!!
Sorry SRK =// ,but me giving this flick a skip..I was never a fan of Asin down south and cant tolerate her in bolly movies...I prefer Anushka,Trisha,Nayans,Priyamani and even actresses who have quit industry like Simran,Shalini,Jyo to her..She could never hold my attention right from her 1st malayalam movie ...yeah i also like kat,deepika even sona bachcha more than her ..They are drop dead gorgeous have some kind of charisma on screen and a nice aura offscreen..They never provided a snoozefest in their movies uptill now.
LOL dasavatharam- I cringed throughout the entire movie thanks to Asin's over acting..anyways my opinion..I just hope Ayaan wont turn mad as well and cast her with Biru in his next now ugh

And SRK as a college boy:S..damn this movie idea and cast seems more repelling than Ra1 now

Edited by kattyluv - 12 May 2011 at 10:28pm
vijay536 Newbie
vijay536
vijay536

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Who cares abt such ppl who blindly hate Asin. . People are not able to accept her rise to stardom in a very short period of time be it in telugu movies or Tamil movies and she also had a grand opening in bolly with ghajini which indeed made her a star overnight in bolly. . She is sooo deserving coz of her dedication towards her profession. . I know its pity hard to digest the success of other new comers when we know they are more talented than our own favorite and rising steadyly all the time. . Really proud of Asin for what she has done in tamil, telugu and hindi too. . More good things yet to happen for Asin in bolly. .

Edited by vijay536 - 12 May 2011 at 10:43pm

doser

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Asin is a good  choice for the 2 States story as we know it...SRK is NOT!!Dead

eraser

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MaSqUeRaDe

doser Senior Member
doser
doser

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay536

Who cares abt such ppl who blindly hate Asin. . People are not able to accept her rise to stardom in a very short period of time be it in telugu movies or Tamil movies and she also had a grand opening in bolly with ghajini which indeed made her a star overnight in bolly. . She is sooo deserving coz of her dedication towards her profession. . I know its pity hard to digest the success of other new comers when we know they are more talented than our own favorite and rising steadyly all the time. . Really proud of Asin for what she has done in tamil, telugu and hindi too. . More good things yet to happen for Asin in bolly. .
Very well said Vijay.Asin is definitely a better actress than any of her south indian arch rivals like trisha or ileana.That's why top actors and directors are casting her in there films over those bimbos mentioned by the other user

vijay536

doser Senior Member
doser
doser

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by radsuinda

Originally posted by indn inn0cence

I was hoping Vidya to be casted as the heroine opposite SRK for this movie. Chalo, next time hopefully.
Good for Asin though. I've never read the book, but hope Sajid Nadiadwala (or whoever else directs it) does justice to it.

I don't think Vidya will look good with srk.she is too old for this role.

</div>
<div>

I wont be surprised if you say that SRK is too young for this role LOL
see whether its Srk or aamir most of the audience and even critics won't have any problem if they are cast as college student.But when it comes to actresses we(most) of the film fans always expect them to look pretty and young.And vidya who is mostly playing mature characters won't suit for the role as coll student.
eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mizz_Sunshin3

Go to top