Dill Mill Gaye

We love you//We'll Miss You Naaz! - Page 4

fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww i'll miss her though i dnt come online too much. Yet she is one of those Kajenians whom I have very good frendshp wid...Load of love to u Naaazzz n  All the best for ur education. I know U'll rock it Baby😉
Take Care...🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Naaz your leaving. Well I wish you good luck with your work. Study hard and make us KaJenians proud. I'm sure you'll do awesome. I'm gonna miss you and your sigs a lot.
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edited on page 1 =)))
Fitte_muh_tere thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omge naaz di left i was inactive for 4 days n naaz dii left omgeee i was not able to say a final byeee also omgeee😭😔
cum back naaazzuuu diii
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
U guyss made me feel really very speciall🤗 LOVEEE YAAA ALLL
Mojo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hawww...why???...naaz di...3 months without you?
srslii the AT will become shooo soona...😭 i am gonaa miss you a lot well not only me everyone here is gonna miss you a lot because whenever you are there it's too much fun...i hope these three months get over soon...we'll all miss you a lot please come back soon and ya we understand studies come first well ol the best for that di but promise us as soon as you come back the first you do you'll come to the AT  :D :D :D come backkk sooo gonna miss a a lot :D
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I'm overwhelmed wid the love u guyss showedd...thankoo soo muchhh sweetiesss😳 n yoo I'm Backkk