Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

thanks srushti for update

cv's ne baaji ka role bhi pura spoil kar diya hai
😑

Ranjhaa...thank you re...and dont even want to think about how badly they have spoilt it😭😭😭😭
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mozart66

Darling Srushti! Lovely update! Thank you so much!

I feel so bad that poor you have to go through so much everytime you update. Now I think the CVs have lost it big time!! BIG TIME!! The so called TRPs, TAM ratings mean nothing but they don't even understand that. From your update I am sensing that Baji is the next one to disappear from LCL. He too will be dumped unceremoniously like Dutta and it will THE END for us. As it is there is no scope (I am not saying HOPE!) for Dutta/MR to return in this crapfest. Yeah, it might be the best creative idea if all the imp characters are bumped off one by one and as the Channel (rather PS) claimed, Naku will be with another family (her new basti) with a brand new hero (Diggu) and brand new set of villains (like NS)! Ho gayi na creativity? You see the most tenacious people are actually Channel people (read PS) who are dutifully supplying the story the way they ENVISIONED!! Well, then they might as well find a brand new set of viewers too! They will probably have to send search parties to Mars or UFOs who carry aliens! Because they will be the only ones who will understand what LCL is all about! Then the channel can celebrate its TRPs and TAM ratings! Because the 8000 TAM Peoplemeters will soon be thrown out of those 8000 homes too!!! And yeah, lage haath kisi Maths teacher ko bhi Channel pe bhejna padega to teach them Maths! To teach them that 200 IS EQUAL TO CRORES and 8000 IS NOT EQUAL TO CRORES!! No wonder they have crappy shows on their channel which teach them bad maths! Like in Mukti Bandhan where I. M. Virani taught himself 2+2=22!!!!! Ridiculous now carries no meaning! Should ask some language teacher too to teach them new vocabulary!! Kya kya inko sikhana padega yeh toh Bhagwan bhi nahi jaanta!

Finally came to you re Manju😳 and whatever crap I write I know you will like it and say it is lovely...that is your unconditional love for me...and so thank you for thatπŸ˜ƒ
Thank God...Baaji will disappear from this show and we will have some other show running and stop having a horrendous feelings for the ruining our show...
hahah..that was a beautiful math equation...God knows how and when they will learn the basic maths...you right...each and every person from Colors has become Virani and that is why it is goign to bang down like that show...Mukti bandhan...and we all will be hope fully mukt from this horrendous bandhanπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

LOL shaking skulls. that makes sense. afraid of the show. πŸ˜† your welcome. you updates are a delight to read.

btw it's 1 year of TaSha wedding anniversary. πŸ₯³ check out shreya's post.

I did and Happy Anniversary to all Tasha fansπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
and thanks yaara...am so happy that you are happy to read itπŸ˜ƒ
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Yest epi dedicated to Baaji nah πŸ˜† They know they can't move on sans these characters So they are back to Baaji πŸ˜†  Thanxx for the update Srush πŸ€— 
No comments abt NS and Piggu πŸ€’ 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Yest epi dedicated to Baaji nah πŸ˜† They know they can't move on sans these characters So they are back to Baaji πŸ˜†  Thanxx for the update Srush πŸ€— 

No comments abt NS and Piggu πŸ€’ 

Thanks Divya πŸ€—πŸ€—for no comments on NS and DigguπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Main aagayi πŸ˜›
Aur maine kuch bhi nahi pada...πŸ˜•
Bas tereko hug dene aayi πŸ€—
Aur abhi Main Bhaag gayi πŸ˜›
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Main aagayi πŸ˜›

Aur maine kuch bhi nahi pada...πŸ˜•
Bas tereko hug dene aayi πŸ€—
Aur abhi Main Bhaag gayi πŸ˜›

mein bhi monday ko aisa hi karungiπŸ˜›
par tu aa gai to mein garden garden ho gai
owww...hug you backπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
notsorry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srushti - As always my Friday check-in, a little bit early because it is not yet time for you to update today.  I am here to support you as always and not this LTL.  This response will be for both May 12th and May 13th updates with hopes that although today is Friday the 13th, whatever is thrown at you with today's episode you have the emotional and physical strenght to do it with a smile for all the rest of us LTL1 lovers.  Have a beautiful weekend full of new experiences.  Luv, Aneesa Edited by nizam13 - 12 years ago