India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

CHANGE HER LOOK NOW! (Page 4)

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
The pallu doesn't really annoy me as much as it clearly does for some here...though I do prefer her look with her hair down, she looks younger, and fresher. Not sure who mentioned it but I do agree less with the blusher and sindoor. Murli on the other hand - don't really like his attire, shirt and jean would suffice rather then the kurta's he wears...they seem like long pyjama tops to me...LOL and I've just remembered...they are going to Shimla...which was cold the last time they went? or is it always cold ther? are the jumpers going to make an appearance? they just looked soo shapeless and hideous - please nooo!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Well atleast these days Bharti dispenses with her pallu when she's alone with her husband.  Thank God!  Still don't see why she needs to wear it at all around the house in front of her own family.  Meh.

Maybe it's just me, but I swear CV's have been listening to our gripe concerning her look.  Her make-up appeared lighter today, especially around the eyes which really opened them up.  Bharti looked really pretty and fresh-faced as opposed to her drawn and wan appearance last week.  I hope it stays that.

And I'm still campaigning to knock that pallu off her head!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1.Vrish.fuzzyface

hashbrown Senior Member
hashbrown
hashbrown

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

i agree rakhie, it appears the cvs have been listening to us...bharti's make up got better today. we saw less of her pallu; atleast in the privacy of her bedroom, she was not wearing that, which makes sense...
also, in the last scene, murli was shown in a proper shirt, not in a kurta...
another query was, where does murli sleep? we finally found out that murli sleeps on his bed and not on the sofa... so they are reading and listening to us...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24Rakhie_08fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hashbrown

i agree rakhie, it appears the cvs have been listening to us...bharti's make up got better today. we saw less of her pallu; atleast in the privacy of her bedroom, she was not wearing that, which makes sense...
also, in the last scene, murli was shown in a proper shirt, not in a kurta...
another query was, where does murli sleep? we finally found out that murli sleeps on his bed and not on the sofa... so they are reading and listening to us...

Yep, I asked that last week and got my answer yesterday LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24hashbrownfuzzyface

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Regardind the bed,  Murli slept on the bed since the wedding night, or he started to sleep in after he talked about honey moon? That disturb me.

I actually think that writers were reading us too. Or at least they understand their errors really quick !

About Bharti look : she was gorgeous in the scene she woke up Murli. Simple sari, almost no make up (drag queen look doesn't suit her... LOL); hair down. PERFECT !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24fuzzyface

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bavdfan

Regardind the bed,  Murli slept on the bed since the wedding night, or he started to sleep in after he talked about honey moon? That disturb me.

I actually think that writers were reading us too. Or at least they understand their errors really quick !

About Bharti look : she was gorgeous in the scene she woke up Murli. Simple sari, almost no make up (drag queen look doesn't suit her... LOL); hair down. PERFECT !

I think he's started from the wedding night...and Bharti did indeed look fresh when she got out of the bathroom...even if the pallu stays please let her change into suits once in a while!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Sheesh!

What is with CV's?  When the pick a look, they stick with it!

I'm hating Bharti's hairstyle at the moment.  She looked quite nice the first day they came back from honeymoon.  The Mumtaz hairdo was fine.

But since then, that damn fringe thing she has going on is annoying the hell out of me!

She has a small face as it is.  Made even smaller by her pallu covering most of her head and the side of her face.  Now, on top of it all we have to deal with a side parted floppy fringe mess!

Sort it out.  5 epi's in the same hairstyle is just not on!

She looked lovely during her honeymoon, but no sooner did she return home then all that heavy make-up, saree, gehna and hairdo was back in place too!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index