Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

CHANGE HER LOOK NOW! (Page 3)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rakhie_08

Originally posted by --jas--

rakhie...agree with all the points u wrote Thumbs Up ..seriously bharti needs to change her look ... but i somewhat like her make-up Embarrassed as i like these heavy make-ups LOL
commenting on murli ..he always looks like a nerd village guy to me LOL (his anger, his actions ,style, bhashans ..there is not a single thing i like LOL)..its a wonder how bharti was attracted towards him LOL ... even with her hoods she looks much stylish than murli ...for bharti her height is the only minus ,for murli it is the only plus LOL

Aw Jas don't say that LOL.  Murli's no catwalk model at the moment, but I still like him.  Even if his bashans are over-bearing sometimes Tongue.

A few small changes in his attire and he'll be fine. 

Gee, Jas, you;'re making it sound like Murli & Bharti complement each other pretty nicely, even if that's not what you meant. LOL

I dislike many of his bhashans, but I like the way he fearlessly confronts anyone he thinks is in the wrong, be it bhabi Gau, sasur Rupesh, bhauji, er chacha Murari, and so on.  In other serials, even if a guy is willing to defend his wife from his elders, he's usually very subdued about confronting them.  Only exceptions I recall are Uday in Jyoti, and Yuvraj in RS.  But otherwise, the hubbies are usually doormats.  But not our Murli!!! LOLClap So the facts that Murari, Gau, Ashtami are all his elders will be irrelevant when he finds out the circus they've been performing.

I agree w/ FF - looks like their grooming is more interesting than the story.  Right now, I'm watching nothing, just following the updates for this serial and GkD.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24-JaZ-fuzzyface

lalltipsy Groupbie
lalltipsy
lalltipsy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hello
I would like too give this message to the creaters of this show
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE. CHANGE BHARTI'S LOOK
she looks good with her hair out and not covered with
the sari phallu.and also maybe in salwar suits once in a while, BUT NO SARI PHALLU ON HEAD .PLEASE,

AND WHO AGREES.Wink 

Viewbie's note: please don't create duplicate threads for something that's already being discussed.  Check the first 3 or 4 pages to see that the topic you're thinking of isn't already under discussion, b4 opening a new one.  In this case, it was already being discussed in this thread

CHANGE HER LOOK NOW!

So I'm moving this there.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 May 2011 at 11:11am
bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
I may be the only one to think that but long hair totally undown are just annoying : they looks beautiful but it's hard to do house tasks with undown hair. so i think she should only let them wild in the room when she is with murli. and the rest of the time, maybe a half down hair.

About the sari i still think that it makes her more beautiful and more like an adult (she looks like a child TO ME in suits).
The thing is that her saries are much more heavier than the others women. Maybe it's to always show that she is from a rich family ? (like the difference between Rupesh suits and Bansi's ones)

I never noticed the pallu on her head. I just noticed it on Sudha's head and it was annoying. She was like hiding herself behind it. oO
And the make up, the producers must work on it. Too much blush! And the foundation doesn't looks good at camera. I remember the wedding scene where Baushan had a white face and dark brown neck and purple lip (i'm maybe exaggerating a little bit but it was a nightmare picture) . Hello there?! You can't do that ! Try some other products! (i'm talking to the make up team...)

concerning the sindoor, we all agree to the point that this is TOO much! Murli, calm down, she is Your wife, nobody gonna steal her... (I know that Vikrant isn't the one who put it, so dear person who do the make up, please ... have some consideration!)

uff i feel better now... :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24addicted1-JaZ-fuzzyface

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Gee, Jas, you;'re making it sound like Murli & Bharti complement each other pretty nicely, even if that's not what you meant. LOL

I dislike many of his bhashans, but I like the way he fearlessly confronts anyone he thinks is in the wrong, be it bhabi Gau, sasur Rupesh, bhauji, er chacha Murari, and so on.  In other serials, even if a guy is willing to defend his wife from his elders, he's usually very subdued about confronting them.  Only exceptions I recall are Uday in Jyoti, and Yuvraj in RS.  But otherwise, the hubbies are usually doormats.  But not our Murli!!! LOLClap So the facts that Murari, Gau, Ashtami are all his elders will be irrelevant when he finds out the circus they've been performing.

I agree w/ FF - looks like their grooming is more interesting than the story.  Right now, I'm watching nothing, just following the updates for this serial and GkD.

Actually Shyam in BV was great too.  Didn't think twice about defending his wife.  And not the usual way either with half-hearted mumblings under his breath.  He was right there, in your face and told it like it is.

I say was, because I didn't bother with BV after Vikrant Massey exited the show.  I don't know what the new Shyam is like, because I've only seen a few epi's since.  But it seems to me that they've dumbed down the character or something.  Which is an absolute sacrilege to the character and everything he stands for.  Vikrant was fantastic as Shyam.  When he's taking anyone on he is very believable.  It's like I can imagine that kind of confrontation in real life.  There's a naturalness to it.  It isn't forced.  The expressions, the gestures, the little mannerisms.  These make it real.  And he's very good at emoting.  Whether as Shyam or Murli.

God, I am waiting for the day he takes on Murari.  Off course that has to come after the Mridala V AshTik battle, which will be a hoot to watch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-

bavdfan Senior Member
bavdfan
bavdfan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I have also seen a few scenes of BV and I came to the conclusion that Vikrant is an AMAZING actor ! Not just the average boy more or less good looking that deliver a speech, no, he makes it real ! 

As Rakhie said, it's like I could find him on the street talking and it would not seem more real!

I don't know what makes him so special (and it's an objective opinion on his acting since i'm not the type of being subjugated by a good looking face only) , maybe he involve his whole self into the story. 

but i have to say that sometimes, he down plays some scenes by over acting the emotions. It's like he is lying to himself.

Well, i'm going off topic here. Bharti, give up the pallu !

ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i know juhi is a beautiful lady. but talking about bharti, her saree & pallu is simply unbearable for me as well. i agree with rakhie. i wonder is she going to wander around shimla with the same saree & pallu over her head even during their honeymoonShocked 

& why only salwar-suits, she can wear jeans too. after all she's really young. arohi of KMH2 is the only modern & rocking married woman in a serial. thank god her dress up is different. i'm tired of seeing heavy sarees. as rakhie said gau doesn't dress up in heavy sarees nor does she have a pallu then what's the problem with bharti. are the CVs trying to give out the message that a girl who has a pallu is an obedient wife+DIL & those who don't aren'tAngry 

agree with Vrish, murli too can wear a normal shirt & jeans. what's with this kurta & his slippers all the time even during a chase. 
but thankfully murli is not a doormat. uday wasn't but jyoti was always desperate in making him one. yuvi rocked as a vrinda supporter. i wonder will murli continue his non-doormat image or not in the future tracks coz bharti might convert him into a doormat husband. if i'm not interested in watching doormat bahu characters then same theory applies for the men as well. i can't stand doormat male characters too. mridang doesn't seem to be a doormat & murari definitely notLOL if the CVs convert murli into one then the CVs can go to hellAngry

on a serious note... bharli truly need a makeover. even damroo needs one, maybe jhumka will take care of it later. don't tell me even jhumka is going to wear sarees after the weddingDead

Rae24.Vrish.-JaZ-

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
vik in kmh2 not just arohi her mil also rocks with fashion trends LOL ..even arjun's dadi wears salwars only LOL ...i wish they follow the same trend here also Big smile LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
well jas i guess arjun's dadi wearing salwars is bcoz she's a punjabi & they dress up like that. but yes arjun's mom was extremely fashionable...

btw as bharli are going to shimla which means even arjuhi are in shimla...aren't they? looks like murli wants to bid farewell to them as KMH2 is going off-air. maybe arjuhi can share some fashion tips with bharli in shimla before saying bye bye to the audiences LOL!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24.Vrish.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index