Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bavdfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have also seen a few scenes of BV and I came to the conclusion that Vikrant is an AMAZING actor ! Not just the average boy more or less good looking that deliver a speech, no, he makes it real ! 

As Rakhie said, it's like I could find him on the street talking and it would not seem more real!

I don't know what makes him so special (and it's an objective opinion on his acting since i'm not the type of being subjugated by a good looking face only) , maybe he involve his whole self into the story. 

but i have to say that sometimes, he down plays some scenes by over acting the emotions. It's like he is lying to himself.

Well, i'm going off topic here. Bharti, give up the pallu !
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i know juhi is a beautiful lady. but talking about bharti, her saree & pallu is simply unbearable for me as well. i agree with rakhie. i wonder is she going to wander around shimla with the same saree & pallu over her head even during their honeymoon๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

& why only salwar-suits, she can wear jeans too. after all she's really young. arohi of KMH2 is the only modern & rocking married woman in a serial. thank god her dress up is different. i'm tired of seeing heavy sarees. as rakhie said gau doesn't dress up in heavy sarees nor does she have a pallu then what's the problem with bharti. are the CVs trying to give out the message that a girl who has a pallu is an obedient wife+DIL & those who don't aren't๐Ÿ˜ก 

agree with Vrish, murli too can wear a normal shirt & jeans. what's with this kurta & his slippers all the time even during a chase. 
but thankfully murli is not a doormat. uday wasn't but jyoti was always desperate in making him one. yuvi rocked as a vrinda supporter. i wonder will murli continue his non-doormat image or not in the future tracks coz bharti might convert him into a doormat husband. if i'm not interested in watching doormat bahu characters then same theory applies for the men as well. i can't stand doormat male characters too. mridang doesn't seem to be a doormat & murari definitely not๐Ÿ˜† if the CVs convert murli into one then the CVs can go to hell๐Ÿ˜ก

on a serious note... bharli truly need a makeover. even damroo needs one, maybe jhumka will take care of it later. don't tell me even jhumka is going to wear sarees after the wedding๐Ÿคข

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
vik in kmh2 not just arohi her mil also rocks with fashion trends ๐Ÿ˜† ..even arjun's dadi wears salwars only ๐Ÿ˜† ...i wish they follow the same trend here also ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well jas i guess arjun's dadi wearing salwars is bcoz she's a punjabi & they dress up like that. but yes arjun's mom was extremely fashionable...

btw as bharli are going to shimla which means even arjuhi are in shimla...aren't they? looks like murli wants to bid farewell to them as KMH2 is going off-air. maybe arjuhi can share some fashion tips with bharli in shimla before saying bye bye to the audiences LOL!๐Ÿ˜†
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The pallu doesn't really annoy me as much as it clearly does for some here...though I do prefer her look with her hair down, she looks younger, and fresher. Not sure who mentioned it but I do agree less with the blusher and sindoor. Murli on the other hand - don't really like his attire, shirt and jean would suffice rather then the kurta's he wears...they seem like long pyjama tops to me...๐Ÿ˜† and I've just remembered...they are going to Shimla...which was cold the last time they went? or is it always cold ther? are the jumpers going to make an appearance? they just looked soo shapeless and hideous - please nooo!!!
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well atleast these days Bharti dispenses with her pallu when she's alone with her husband.  Thank God!  Still don't see why she needs to wear it at all around the house in front of her own family.  Meh.

Maybe it's just me, but I swear CV's have been listening to our gripe concerning her look.  Her make-up appeared lighter today, especially around the eyes which really opened them up.  Bharti looked really pretty and fresh-faced as opposed to her drawn and wan appearance last week.  I hope it stays that.

And I'm still campaigning to knock that pallu off her head!
hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i agree rakhie, it appears the cvs have been listening to us...bharti's make up got better today. we saw less of her pallu; atleast in the privacy of her bedroom, she was not wearing that, which makes sense...
also, in the last scene, murli was shown in a proper shirt, not in a kurta...
another query was, where does murli sleep? we finally found out that murli sleeps on his bed and not on the sofa... so they are reading and listening to us...
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hashbrown

i agree rakhie, it appears the cvs have been listening to us...bharti's make up got better today. we saw less of her pallu; atleast in the privacy of her bedroom, she was not wearing that, which makes sense...

also, in the last scene, murli was shown in a proper shirt, not in a kurta...
another query was, where does murli sleep? we finally found out that murli sleeps on his bed and not on the sofa... so they are reading and listening to us...

Yep, I asked that last week and got my answer yesterday ๐Ÿ˜†
bavdfan thumbnail
Regardind the bed,  Murli slept on the bed since the wedding night, or he started to sleep in after he talked about honey moon? That disturb me.

I actually think that writers were reading us too. Or at least they understand their errors really quick !

About Bharti look : she was gorgeous in the scene she woke up Murli. Simple sari, almost no make up (drag queen look doesn't suit her... LOL); hair down. PERFECT !
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bavdfan

Regardind the bed,  Murli slept on the bed since the wedding night, or he started to sleep in after he talked about honey moon? That disturb me.

I actually think that writers were reading us too. Or at least they understand their errors really quick !

About Bharti look : she was gorgeous in the scene she woke up Murli. Simple sari, almost no make up (drag queen look doesn't suit her... LOL); hair down. PERFECT !

I think he's started from the wedding night...and Bharti did indeed look fresh when she got out of the bathroom...even if the pallu stays please let her change into suits once in a while!!!