Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham Eyeing Gopi Chupke Chupke (Page 2)

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

yes atleast now somechanges r appearing in his heart
I think so too ... I hope I am not reading to much into it ...you guys know cvs...they can slowly take us up the  mountain and push off.

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
sadhli he himself asked Gopi to put tika on staring before jigar says okay bhabhi do that yes put it but small one giving specification to Gopi and also when stanley boy appear how curiously he was looking at Gopi...

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

I am so with you Sadhli in the lalala land haha..It was nice seeing the eyelocks and Ahem eyeing her very secretly or trying to do so..The small eyelocks were really a treat to watch. And I am also inquisitive about the male Lala, wonder what's the equation there?Somehow between the eyelocks, Ahem does manage to snap back but he should soften atleast during the eyelocks.. Keeps on looking with a stony face...Chalo, as far as we got the eyelocks..Hope today there are some revelations about the bill and Rashi's doings..Luv atop

hehe m happy to hv u in lala land. Esp male lala land.
Bk to aham stealing glances with stony face, i'l say its only to confuse us n is beneficial for CVs as they always succeed in keeping us doubtful abt aham's feeling with these stony glances.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

atop

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

hehe m happy to hv u in lala land. Esp male lala land.
Bk to aham stealing glances with stony face, i'l say its only to confuse us n is beneficial for CVs as they always succeed in keeping us doubtful abt aham's feeling with these stony glances.

Yeah and am enjoying myself with you all Wink Yeah most important thing that you mentioned MALE lalala land LOL
Come on, you know what as much as I really look forward for GoHem moments and really wish for more, I end up laughing really badly with the Male Lala and Ahem's Stony face and undeciphering looks with Gopi giving coy smilesLOL
Yeah, talk abt confusing, in the SNS land, confusion is the main theme..We are clueless as to who is calling to whom for Saath Nibhana Saathiya LOL

Luv atop
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
s...i also noticed

-tellyaddict-

A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I think its sweet that Aham can't keep his eyes off Gopi, no matter how hard he tries! We all know Aham does feel for and care about Gopi but his Everest-sized ego won't allow him to accept his growing feelings for her. I hope his giant ego will begin to crumble soon and he will at least treat her like a human being, then a friend, if not as a wife straight away.

CVs ko hum viewers ko tahalaane ki aadat padh gayi hain! I hope they will stop stringing us along soon and show us what we all would love to see.

Edited by A-A-S - 16 May 2011 at 5:48am

-tellyaddict-

Go to top