Aham Eyeing Gopi Chupke Chupke

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
My Topic as always based on GB - D4 - ODB...as I dont want anyone to Doubt me being AD or ND...

So today again Aham was "Chupke Chupke" looking at Gopi when she was Reciting Sanskrit Shloka for Aham's New Car...and even he dint moved his eyes instantly when Gopi turned back and looked at Him...

wow...i just loved that one particular Eye Lock (Short - Sweet - Sober)

and then did anyone notice...another Eyelock through Window Glass...it was just an Amazing Cinematography...

But uske baad Kabada Ho gaya...i dont even want to mention rest...as still in La La Land or better say GB Land...

any one wanna Join...

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😃i have again hope for tomorrow i hoping that aham n gopi see n hear the truth for themselves.   

i loved the chupke chupke eye lock  it was wonderful that look just did it for me.😳
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
hahah... it was a cute scene... either ahem accepts it or not he does feel sumthing for gopi... or atleaast think shes cute... i mean who wouldnt... gopi is adorableee
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

😃i have again hope for tomorrow i hoping that aham n gopi see n hear the truth for themselves.   

i loved the chupke chupke eye lock  it was wonderful that look just did it for me.😳

same here suk...i was so happy while looking GoHam like that...they just sizzled the screen with that tiny eye lock as always
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miz-Priyaa

hahah... it was a cute scene... either ahem accepts it or not he does feel sumthing for gopi... or atleaast think shes cute... i mean who wouldnt... gopi is adorableee

exactly...Aham has something for Gopi somewhere deep down in his heart...but his Ego is stopping him from accepting it as he being Aham Modi cant fall for A Gopi...
but Gopi is adorable no doubt...and m sure Gopi's simpleton beauty will break Aham's Everest Size Ego...
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I have a doubt.

We know Gopi's in love with Ahem & that's why we get the female la la la.

But Ahem is not in love with Gopi, then why does the male la la la come? Today, when he was opening the door by putting his hand on hers & the male la la la came on, I thought maybe his blood finally started singing at her touch 😉 ðŸ˜† 

And why was he standing as if thunder-struck? Did that touch do something, zap him or something? He clearly had to be brought out of his stupefication 😆 I'm sure it will give Gopi ideas 🤣
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes atleast now somechanges r appearing in his heart
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am so with you Sadhli in the lalala land haha😆..
It was nice seeing the eyelocks and Ahem eyeing her very secretly or trying to do so..The small eyelocks were really a treat to watch. And I am also inquisitive about the male Lala, wonder what's the equation there?😆
Somehow between the eyelocks, Ahem does manage to snap back but he should soften atleast during the eyelocks..😆 Keeps on looking with a stony face...
Chalo, as far as we got the eyelocks..
Hope today there are some revelations about the bill and Rashi's doings..
Luv atop
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shobi12500

yes atleast now somechanges r appearing in his heart

I think so too ... I hope I am not reading to much into it ...you guys know cvs...they can slowly take us up the  mountain and push off.
Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sadhli he himself asked Gopi to put tika on staring before jigar says okay bhabhi do that yes put it but small one giving specification to Gopi and also when stanley boy appear how curiously he was looking at Gopi...