Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Prediction Gulab Jamun and Phone Bill (Page 2)

taral83 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by hamzanuha

How I wish the second scenario happens.

Am thinking of quiting the show for good. Not even reading the updates, as they give hope of better things to come, but nothing happens.

I know what you are saying I've even read your enough is enough thread...but I'm thinking like this...yesterday we were all angry about Aham loosing his temper over the dung and yet another kalakari of Rashi's working but the CV's delayed the kalakari until really later, they first showed us Gopi being good to the child giving the laddoo Aham observing her speak clearly, fast to the child with no stammering or fear, then the child asked her about school and she told him, all Aham observing then the Pooja on the car Aham also observing, no show of impatience, remember he had that meeting to go to, but at that point he didn't care about his work, he just wanted to see what his wife would do, that was really sweet, though I felt Aham was like a tourist observing the natives...Embarrassed, then he helped her with the car door, what I don't understand is when they came to the dusty place where the shoes were from the mandir why Gopi and Rashi didn't wear their shoes immediately before heading to the car, I know they were performing pooja but it wasn't exactly parked in a clean place was it? to me they was a lot of interesting things happening today, after the incident with the dung we had the phone bill and Aham investigation and the precap of Gopi seeing kalakari at work on her by Rashi. 

To me this is a turning point in the serial Gopi is going to be wiser and stronger towards Rashi and she will heed Kokila when she tells her about Rashi. Both of them will be watching for any slight mischief and Kokila will return the kalakari with interest to Rashi.

Also I liked Urmila and Kinjal today the whole doctor injection thing, that' is returning kalakari with interest, Urmila faked illness so that Dhaval and Kinjal should stay in her house, Kinjal took the chocolates and now brought a kalakari doctor to give her injection.

i agree...SNS has been through a much boring phase then this. A very slow boring phase. I use to skip the show for weeks only to find it in the same spot after. But right now...there is a lot going on. Both with Urmi-Kinjal, Ahem-Gopi, Koki-Gopi, and Jigar-Rashi. relationships are changing, Urmi and Kinjal are playing Tom and jerry. Koki and Gopi have become more like daughter and mother, Ahem and Gopi are maybe just maybe starting to understand one another, Jigar and Rashi for the first time Jigar yelled at Rashi and possibly show him her true colors. I think I like SNS the most right now then ever before. Koki as Gopi's support system has given some ray of light in my opinion. So stick to it I would advise, at least through updates.
Taral, thanks for such an optimistic view. Somehow, feeling very depressed (not necessarily due to the track, but in general) & therefore am in danger of becoming acerbic LOL For your sake, I'll give it one week but I'm going to keep sickness meds nearby to help me Tongue
@ Bold - your words reminded me of a friend's : describing Kekta serials. She told me it doesn't matter if you miss episodes upto 6 months, when you retune-in you'll find the same old stuff happening, just the heroine's/vamp's room will be changed to another brother's ROFL

glad to hear you will give it another what I do...I read the updates (we have fab updaters that give great details)...and then watch it on youtube...which allows you to fast-forward all the long boring things. But you won't miss much because you already know what happened...the updates can make things faster...but I think SNS is coming to a new stepping stone...we are all hoping for the best and preparing for the worst

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Taral, youtube is horribly slow. Better to use the dvr my husband got, that way I can decide if I wish to watch in real-time & ff all the nonsense or later at my leisure.

Sometimes it pays to have a technology mad partner Smile And the excuse is usually that he needs to be up-to-date in his profession LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
wishful prediction nafisa if it happen it will be turning point in gopi's life

swasthi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Nafisa  - I am as optimistic as you are. I can see this is how the phone bill scene will pan out logically based on previous experiences. With regard to the gulab jamun kalakari Gopi looked shocked in that scene but it could be all hyped up. However with Koki giving Gopi much advice and support on the gulab jamun, Gopi will be hurt with what Rashi is doing and she will let Koki know about it.

ChurailMukhi Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by fanbidaai

i want the second one for sure to happen, n as for phone bill i want aham to take it to jigar in front of the whole family, jigar will want to cover up hence he will try n hide it but kokila will see it n ask both what it is n then rashi ki band bajaye ghe hetal will take away mobile..Big smile

Suk, Aham when it comes to these things will speak in private, remember the thief entering the unlocked door because of Rashi, Kokila told him Rashi was in charge of locking the doors he didn't challenge Rashi in front of everyone he went to their room and didn't say anything to Rashi he asked to speak to Jigar and in the hallway he told him the thief entered because of your bearing in mind he is very busy he will want to deal with the issue with her husband and that's it.

Although if the phone bill was revealed in front of everyone definitely the mobile phone would have been taken away, but it's not going to happen, but it's something that will be stored in both Aham and Jigar's head, they will realise how much time Rashi spends on the phone to her mother each day.

Can anyone tell me when that "thief entering" episode was telecast?
chennaigirl Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
How i wish--- Gopi to observe Rashi and for once not talk to her and just go to Koki and handle the situation,,,,

And AHem to keep watching Rashi and atleast once hear her talks to her mother...So this will definitely give more potential for the story to move along...

But i have a nagging feeling--- I hope the CV's dont make Gopi go to Rashi and ask her what she is doing and just be the same dumbo and accept Rashi's explanation...Or Ahem ignoring this phone talk...

If the CV's proceed with Ahem keeping his eyes and ears open for Rashi and Gopi confiding to Koki and thwarting this kalakari...Then SNS is going to get very interesting...

choti_rani Goldie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hopefully your predictions come true Nafisa. The last thing I want is for Gopi to somehow ignore what Rashi is doing or worse taking the blame for it. I will get sooo pist at the CVs if they show us something like that. I hate these circles they make. 

Abirami24 Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
really want 2 see today's episode

Go to top