Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

What's Runjhun going to do now? (Page 2)

-Ishana- IF-Dazzler
-Ishana-
-Ishana-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
yeah i was thinking the same too Edabella! wat if he really spends the night wit her?He wouldnt be able to leave her.! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edabella

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Originally posted by uzee

runjhun is probably going to become mechanical...perform her duty, and if guddu is rude or questions her, she probably won't answer...and it will probably be kukkan to tell guddu that bhabi went there to find him and jabbo...this will make guddu feel like crap...but i think that even if he apologizes to runjhun, I don't think she will be responsive...she may even tell him that she gives up and he wins...i mean think about it, he has really hurt her many many times...

or the opposite... this girl bound to rote duty, family, society, who takes all pain in, gives Guddu one tight slap. Hmmm... well we can dream
u knw wut, u cud be right...maybe she has been pushed to her limit...i always feel slapping is really personal...if u didn't care for someone, u cud walk away...but if u love someone, and they hurt u, then a slap is a way to get to them...
can't wait for tomorrow...
pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, u r absolutely right that guddu is now going beyond his limits.

But when we see guddu's reaction, he doesnt even look at the dancer.  Jobbo is only touching his ego just to justify himself.  Guddu's egoism is the main reason.  He just want's to prove his friends and infact to his subconscious mind, that he is not changing and he is the same guddu.  But the root is shaken by runjun's character and her patnidarm which she carries out for him.  

while guddu is with the dancer also, she only keeps pulling him, but he is not in the conscious state to know what is happening to him and just goes along with the pulls she is making.  He has no interest for that dancer.

See here, Jabbo brought guddu, finally leaves him there like that and he alone leaves out of the bar. this shows very well that his cunning wishes.  

but as far as the precap is shown, i dont think runjun would give up that easily.  I am sure guddu has no guts to leave runjun as he is more used to her presence and has also become very dependent on her within this short period of time.  He infact enjoys the knok-chok that is going on in between each other.  without going into much of predictions i am awaiting today's episode very much.

but the discussions in the forum is very interesting and its a pleasure discussing each episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Infofan

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
take things easy, guys...guddu is stil a gud prsn...not a bloody jerk lik jhabbu...he wont betray his angel, Runjhun so badly...(touchwood..!!!Confused)
i gues dis jhabbu hs got a vry vry bad decline of himslf..!!!!SmileWink
jst wait n watch...!!!
newaz, ive alrdy updatd my topic, abt how things wil becum now, in my opinion...!!!Tongue hope u guys lik it...!!!!SmileSmile

Edited by mikanS - 13 May 2011 at 12:51am
sofeajan Groupbie
sofeajan
sofeajan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Well I hope that Runjhun will not say' " Amma is going to be sad and disappointed" I wonder if that is now her cover up for her feelings while Guddu harp son the challenge, she harps on Amma's feelings.
I think Runjhun will say she cannot give up or Amma will be sad. So she will start her reverse psychology tactic. She will ask Guddu why he suddenly behaves like that. He will say she is the cunning one trying to change him and Guddu can never be defeated. She will say ok, you win . Now what you can't be changed so I have packed your bags you can leaveBig smile. Guddu will be stumped. He Will be ready to go and Runjhun will tell him to better be prepared for an answer about her in case his mum ask about her...
After that we will see a reverse of situation where HE will now beg Runjhun not to send him packing for his mother's sake But she said on a condition...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzMikanSakuraedabella-Ishana-tehzeeb25sahil70

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index