Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

happy with friends4ever<INVITES only>#10 (Page 118)

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 33064

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

koi hai kya??Cry
ShockedDancingkes ka hai tuj ko intzarr jo intzarrtha mujko wohtum hoon na tum hoon na Dancing

hinu mera mood bht off hai...rone ka man kr raha hai...Cry mere liye bi sig banwa de preeti k b'day k liye...Cry

tera mood kyun off hai babyCryand rone ka man kyun kar raha haiCrymere jaanCryCryCry

pata nhn bas bht bht rone ka man kr raha hai...CryCryCry tu yahin hai na mere pas kahin jaegi to nhn na...CryCryCry

mien kehe nahi jeo gai tujhe chro ke my jaan CryCryCryCryCryCrybut agre tere mood tek kyyun nahi haiCryCryCry

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

koi hai kya??Cry
ShockedDancingkes ka hai tuj ko intzarr jo intzarrtha mujko wohtum hoon na tum hoon na Dancing

hinu mera mood bht off hai...rone ka man kr raha hai...Cry mere liye bi sig banwa de preeti k b'day k liye...Cry

tera mood kyun off hai babyCryand rone ka man kyun kar raha haiCrymere jaanCryCryCry

pata nhn bas bht bht rone ka man kr raha hai...CryCryCry tu yahin hai na mere pas kahin jaegi to nhn na...CryCryCry

mien kehe nahi jeo gai tujhe chro ke my jaan Crybut agre tere mood tek kyyun nahi haiCryCryCry

mera status pad le...CryCryCry

Shez.Ishra09 IF-Dazzler
Shez.Ishra09
Shez.Ishra09

Joined: 29 October 2010
Posts: 4640

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
ok girls have to leave now...
bye
tc
geetu plzzz mat ro yarr...
ma teri ankhon ma ansu nai dekh saktii...
plzz na ro...
hinu plzz isay ronay mat dena...
luv u a lotzzz
geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_lock

ok girls have to leave now...
bye
tc
geetu plzzz mat ro yarr...
ma teri ankhon ma ansu nai dekh saktii...
plzz na ro...
hinu plzz isay ronay mat dena...
luv u a lotzzz

bye mahu tc..love u too..CryCryCry

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
hinu u dere??CryCryCry
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 33064

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetanshi

mera status pad lo...CryCryCry

love u guys a lot..

hinu u r my life!!Cry

@hinu tujhe kya batana hai bata do ...CryCry

you are my life to geetu CryCryCrygeetu are you okCryCryCryi am really werd for youCryCryCry
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 33064

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

koi hai kya??Cry
ShockedDancingkes ka hai tuj ko intzarr jo intzarrtha mujko wohtum hoon na tum hoon na Dancing

hinu mera mood bht off hai...rone ka man kr raha hai...Cry mere liye bi sig banwa de preeti k b'day k liye...Cry

tera mood kyun off hai babyCryand rone ka man kyun kar raha haiCrymere jaanCryCryCry

pata nhn bas bht bht rone ka man kr raha hai...CryCryCry tu yahin hai na mere pas kahin jaegi to nhn na...CryCryCry

mien kehe nahi jeo gai tujhe chro ke my jaan Crybut agre tere mood tek kyyun nahi haiCryCryCry

mera status pad le...CryCryCry

CryCryCryawww how sweet love it thank you so muchhhCryCryCrylove you to and tu kyun ro rehe haiCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Joined: 19 March 2011
Posts: 6130

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by geetanshi

mera status pad lo...CryCryCry

love u guys a lot..

hinu u r my life!!Cry

@hinu tujhe kya batana hai bata do ...CryCry

you are my life to geetuCryCryCrygeetu are you okCryCryCryi am really werd for youCryCryCry

nhn hinu m not ok...

kash tu is waqt mere pas hoti...CryCryCry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 39056

meluvsrk 610 39056 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1056   Views: 49491

blackdaughter 1056 49491 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 864   Views: 85442

.Aparajhita. 864 85442 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1158   Views: 38672

SobtiObsession 1158 38672 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1201   Views: 40166

-madhvi- 1201 40166 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index