Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren ...d Sufferer:Mods note PG4 (Page 4)

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Not just Viren...moni...even we all who watch dis show are suffering a itz enough...we can't take it more give some nivren romantic moments now...
Kicking Dirt

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
u kn sometimes i dnt blame cc 4 saying that viren will never be truly happy wit nivi n wating to get him away from her coz wit nivi viren will always be second best n it is natural 4 any parent 4 them to want their child  to get  a life partner who will alway put their needs n happiness 1st . cc even more than other parent would wat this 4 viren coz she kn that to the sood family coz he is her son he is 2nd best n sid is 1st in that family n nw coz of her actions viren got married to nivi who loved sid 1st.
we cnt say that nivi ever put him 1st in her life n although i kn she truly loves viren n 4 her he is her soul mate bt if she has to sacrific him 4 the sood family happiness i think she would- this character just dnt give ppl the benefit of the doubt that they can make their own decision she just dnt realise that wat makes a family strong (wat makes an individual a strong person)is  the truth n always being honest wit 1 another n this is her main weakness n this mite be the downfall of her n viren relationship. just lik it was the downfall of her n divya relationship,her injustice to dd was that she never allowed her to grow up n make her own decision coz at the end of the day even though dd was aware that sid wasnt in lov wit her she had a rite to the full truth n decide whether she wanted to be wit sid after that just lik nivi was allowed to leave viren wen she found out the truth ab him. dd wasnt given a chance to be the best person she could hav been n to grow up coz of nivi. instead in this serial nivi n i feel sid r  shown to be such a stong character coz they made sacrif 4 their family whilst other character viren n dd r shown to be immature,mean n selfish. such injustice  to these character just so that those 2 can be seen as good ppl by the audience  is wrong by the cts of this show.
sacrificing your happiness dnt make u a strong character in my books i dnt kn why these indian serial continue to make their character as god n strong n good wen they sacrifice everyth 4 the 1's they love( n it is always the same story that the other person dnt kn the full story n then there is a sacrifice) a strong woman in 2days world dnt hid her faults, her family faults bt is 1 who stands up 4 the truth n fights 4 it whether it relates to their family or the outside world.
furthermore i really think that her attachment 2 that family is a bit unnatural sorry. -i think the only reason she liked sid was coz she would get to be with that family.its lik she thinks she was born to serve them or someth i dnt even think she gives her own family that much importance n wasnt this serial supposed to be ab hw she does good 4 her family.
a character lik viren deserved to get some1 who put him 1st in life 4 once - his own parents put their schemin, greed n hatred above his needs as a  child n as a adult, to his grandparents he is second best the only person i feel who loves him unconditinally is vd. its really sad that he is always 2nd best in every1 life.sometimes i hope that some1 will come into viren lif n put him 1st that will be a true wake up call 4 nivi. coz how long is he always going to hav to deal wit his pain alon wen will she comfort him-(why is tht she only shows concern wen someth is wrong she should do it all the time i wish cts would realise this)- i really dnt lik it that coz its viren this mentality of him being strong n that he cn handle himself in any situation his feelings r never ever considered n that stupid fool sid feelings r always highlited n he is made out to be good n he gets special treatment coz he is naive. bloody pathetic
its true the real sufferer of this show is viren n not nivi coz her suffering  is brought ab by her own actions n nw coz of the fact that she is in his  life his life will  also be ruined.
nivi needs to learn that truth n not sacrifice is love( n the ultimate sacrifice) this character will always make viren n her life miserable n be a curse to the ppl around her until she realise this.
this is just my feelings sorry if i offended any1
nature099 Senior Member

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

I loved your topic but I will partly disagree that Viren is the only sufferer. Every good person in CCBM is suffering and all the evils are enjoying the freedom. Till now no evil has been punished in CCBM. Divya died for nothing, Sid is crying for the loss, Nivedita is suffering due to loosing her sister and wrong blames. In comparison to them right now Viren's suffering are less as he has got everything in his hand.

KinshukKiDewani IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Bohat Kub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yhe Kaisa Insaaaf Hai!!!!!!!!!
I Totally Agree With You Monica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viren Isnt Some Typoe Of Robot Whos Job Is To Stand There Ignore Everything!!!!
He To Has Feelings Wich Do Matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Siddarth Has Lost His Wife
We Understand Lekin Why Is Viren Portrayed As Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doesnt He Hav A Right To Cry!!!!
Hes Lost His Bhabhi!!!
Hes Also Hurt And Im Sure His Heart Wants To Cry!!!
Buh Hes Suppressin His Tears For His Family, His Wife
And His God Damn Brother!!!
And Jab Woh Uska Moh Koowlai
Then Hes Bad!!!!!!!
Wat Did Siddarth Do!!!!!!
This Is Sooo Not Fair!!!!!!!!!!!!
Viren Is Part Of The Family
Then Why Is He Treated Diffrently
Hes Been A Betta Than Sid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tha Way He Tried To Hold His Family
Shows How Much He Lovesd Them
(Guys!!! Havnt Watched The Epi Yet. Sayin This On Monica Part!!!)
jyoti06 Channel Moderator

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Mods note
Since last few days I hv been getting reports regarding character bashing of Nivi's thought of putting this note in one of the threads
Constructive criticism related to a character is very much allowed in discussions or debates as long as there is no name-calling or offensive language being used against the character or actor
Some might feel Nivi is right in her decision making and some might feel she is wrong in it...all r welcome to hv debates regarding this but without getting personal or using abusive/offensive words against the character...
So plss take care of the above things while hving discussions or debates regarding any character
CCBM Dev team
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Jyoti to make things clear

Edited by friendforall - 17 May 2011 at 8:27am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index