Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Viren ...d Sufferer:Mods note PG4 (Page 2)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Moni agree with you completely Viren has suffered the most and still is suffering. He is actually suffering from childhood agree that Sid had lost his father and Nivi had lost her mother but still they had VD, DS and YD and NT dadi respectively to look after them. They could cry in front of other and their elders Like DS, YD and VD could see the pain of Sid as he lost his father in tender age. NT dadi and other could see Nivi's pain because she lost her mother in tender age and given her protection. Everyone considers Viren lucky and say he has such a good family. But no one could understand despite of having such a good family who loves him lot he couldn't recieve love of them and no one could understand his pain, his lonliness as his parents were alive and no one try to know whether he is happy or not. Till he told others that he was suffering then also no one understood what sufferings. He was made to understand he misunderstood them that they don't love him but ever they thought why he misunderstood them. How can a 7yr old kid can understand that his family loves him when he was thrown in boarding at that age and his brother is staying in house with the family and getting love.

Today too DS said he had to become strong for Sid as he lost his father and take care of Sid but why he never thought even Viren needs his parents and family love because his parents were alive. So this mean he would have Viren's needs only if JAAL were dead then only they could see his pain. Still he was trying to understand everyone's pain though it is the time he should understand as everyone is devastated and he has to take care of them but he should also have someone with whom he can share his concerns. Why always DS shows his world revolve around Sid only why he never take name of Viren when he say he had to live for Sid why he never said he had to live for Sid and Viren and why he is asked to be strong always can't he have any pain or share his pain with you.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
true Rachu aggredd . n ek baat bolu  i lost all hopes frm DS , he never saw n understood Viren n he will never ever do it . becozz h is blind in lovee wid Sid . 2dy he said he managed 2 live n survive after bhuvan's death beozzz of Sid , why ? viren was nt there or Viren used 2 b invisible child jo kisiko dikhai nahi deta tha He never ever cared 2 know tht his GS is alive or dead when Viren used 2 b in hostel . n 2dy he was sayng Viren 2 b strong , why ? just becozz of sid n his child ? why ? can't he hav some pain ? vo bhi toh insaan hi hai .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

My question is if Viren cn do all dis for Nivi then why can't Nivi do dis ? dis is wht annoying me d most . if she loves Viren then why she never ever sees pain on Viren 's face ? why it is always Viren who just by seeng Nivi cn predict whatzz gong in her heart ? why ? why always it is Viren who hav 2 handle everythng ? if Nivi cn do n handle everythng for others then why can't do dis for her husband ?

GITA mein bhi kaha gaya  hai :

" dong bad is wrong n a sin but bearing tht bad thng is more wrong then tht "

Nivi is dong d same . n tht is why she has 2 go thru so much pain . 2dy reason of  Nivi's pain is Nivi only , had she told DD d truth longg before  yeh sab hota hi nahi . n tht is why i m nt feeling bad for her

But Viren has 2 go thru all dis when he didn't do anythng . he is nt in any fault , he raise his voice against wrong thng . then why he has 2 suffer ? dis is why i m only seeng only 1 sufferer n thatzz Viren . i m nt seeng any other;s pain or i m nt feeling bad for any1 else except Viren
I agree with you moni and I had always said this that Divya should have been told about the truth much before but for her solution is bearing the pain which give other's also pain. HL is right in one thing that Divya was in pain in Sood house even if the main reason was HL and CC but still Sid and Nivi were also at fault because they give in to her demands and never try to clarify her MU and giving in to her demands was not giving her any peace because she was suffering from mental torture. If they had done this atleast DD would have spend some good time with Nivi and had a peaceful death without regret. 
..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Very true.  My heart ached for Viren today.  When he is breaking down at the end of the epi, there is no one to put an arm around him, understand his pain, and be there for him.  Poor dear - when will he find that unconditional support and love.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Very true.  My heart ached for Viren today.  When he is breaking down at the end of the epi, there is no one to put an arm around him, understand his pain, and be there for him.  Poor dear - when will he find that unconditional support and love.
Totally agree with you he had let everything inside him for all these days whereever everyone get chance for their share of time to remorse and consolation and in the end when he tried break down he was stopped adruptly. I was wondering doesn it take something if they let him break him a little after seeing his wife's condition.
IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with u on this
seriously sid gets all the credit 4 being dump and viren who atleast tries to speak neva gets any appreciation
and in yesterday episode, i could actually feel his pain the way he said 'woh toot jayegi'
i was literally like awww dont cry
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
ur rite moni...

honestly i feel bad for viren cz he's gettin sandwiched between all da problems & consequences. i really respect him for taking a stand and trying to speak up when things mattered unlike sid. but he's not gettin any justice or important in dis stupid sood family...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index