Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 (Page 54)

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 21 May 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@ Eowyn, such a pleasure to see another Chapter by you!!!  I am elated!!! Big smileAnother beautiful episode so well written. Tongue Fireworks now that you have introduced Richard, let's see how Shika makes her next move!! Ouch

Thank you sooo much!!!!

Edited by jps01 - 24 May 2012 at 1:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indiUmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey nidhu where r u yaar missed u soo much ..yaar keep updting ur ff na d forum iz getting so dull ..anywayzz cumin to updt ..how can v not murder u ..ek to itna chota prt ...uper se vry little gunjun ...aur ye kya ...shikha ka BF ...ab bechre abhi ka kya ...updt sooon jaan plezzz n MORE GUNJUN ...plezzz...waiting fo nxt updt ...
TehzeeHug
I know that I am to be thrashed, ek tho waqt par nahin aathi upar se kam GunJun...
I am actually building up to the final parts of this FF, that's mostly the reason of you finding less GunJun...
I am hoping to give you a healthy dose of them soonEmbarrassed

jps01indi

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jps01

@ Eowyn, such a pleasure to see another Chapter by you!!!  I am elated!!! Big smileAnother beautiful episode so well written. Tongue Fireworks now that you have introduced Richard, let's see how Shika makes her next move!! Ouch

Thank you sooo much!!!!

Thank you JP...
I am not too sure about the good work, I kinda feel like I am destroying GunJun...
Romance is not everything in a relation, I have to show other shades to them as well...
I am hoping I will be able to do that.

jps01indi

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hello my dears!
I have no idea when the next update will be what with fasting season soon approaching...
This is another small update.

Chapter 33

Shikha's house…..

Guddu 's smile vanished the moment he saw Abhi pacing to and fro in the living room looking all worried. He and Rhunjun exchanged glances. They dropped their bags near the door and walked in. Rhunjun feared that in their absence something had seriously gone wrong. The look on Abhi's face was suggestive.

"Yaar" Guddu placed a hand on Abhi's shoulder with a smile "Kya baath hain" he knew that light comments would do no good at the moment.

Abhi looked a bit relieved to see them. He gave a faint smile.

"Did you guys have a good time?" he enquired in a half -hearted tone.

"Humaari baath chodo, tum apne baarein mein bathao" Rhunjun said directly.

He glanced from one to the other of them before sighing.

"I think I ought to have remained in India. This trip seems wasted" he commented sadly.

"Shikha ne kuch" Rhunjun began cautiously.

"Usne kuch nahin kaha. I haven't told her anything Rhunjun and there is no point in telling her either, her boyfriend is back" Abhi said with a forlorn look .

Both Guddu and Rhunjun' eyes widened in surprise. They exchanged a helpless glance.

"Shikha didn't tell us anything" Rhunjun commented softly.

"I have been wondering the same Rhunjun, but I think they had some kind of fall out and now they are patching up or something. This is what I gathered from their respective behaviour" Abhi said glumly.

"He came here?" Guddu asked. He felt utterly helpless and a huge irritation at Shikha's boy friend for showing up. 

"He is here" Abhi emphasised "They are upstairs in Shikha's room, they have been for more than one hour and" Abhi stopped

Just the thought of what they might be doing makes me feel terrible he thought the rest in his head.

"I need a drink, Guddu wanna come?" he asked walking towards the door.

"Alcohol is not a solution for sadness Abhi" Rhunjun said matter -of - factly.

"I know that Rhunjun, I just need to clear my head. Guddu need not come you know" Abhi said in an irritated tone.

Rhunjun flinched slightly. He had taken her intention wrong.

"I am not holding back your friend Abhi. I am being a good friend" Rhunjun said placing a hand on his arm.

"Sorry I didn't meant it to sound like that" Abhi apologised.
He walked out of the room not wanting to talk anymore.

Rhunjun signalled Guddu to follow him. She, then , climbed upstairs , intending to barge into Shikha's room if necessary, to take stock of the situation.

Shikha's room….

"That is enough Richard!" Shikha said firmly and stood up.
"My decision is final, the company belongs to me and Pratz. I can't just take money from it's account and hand it to you. How can I be sure that you won't swindle it like last time?" she strode over to the door and flung it open.

Rhunjun had by then reached the landing outside her friends room. She moved a step back when the door opened suddenly. An exceptionally good looking man stood inside Shikha's room . Rhunjun could swear that he was looking livid when the door opened and his expression had changed upon seeing her.

"I think you have got company Shikha" he said in his distinctly English accent.

Shikha's head swivelled in Rhunjun's direction and her mouth opened in surprise.

"Rhunjun! When did you get back? I am sorry I didn't hear you" she apologised hastily coming out of the room.

"Never mind Shikha, you said to treat this as home right. Shikha this" Rhunjun indicated Richard.

"This Richard my" Shikha began introducing.

"Her boyfriend" Richard said with suave smile.

"Correction Rhunjun, my ex - boyfriend" Shikha gave him an angry glance.

"Shikha I just need another chance" he said with pleading note.

"I don't think there is anything left to say Richard, you still value money over me." Shikha said bluntly.

"Shikhs I told you I need the money" Richard was stopped by Shikha's raised hand.

"For some debt that I can't be sure about. Please Richard, leave now. Don't embarrass me any further" Shikha said 

Rhunjun stood mute. Whatever the situation was, all was certainly not lost for Abhi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01indidesisweetheart9

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 22 June 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
hey nidhu ...how r u yaar ...
niiice prt...sooo ShikhsS bf came bck for money ...thats such a relife ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Loved the updates. Poor Abhi. He is upset.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jps01

JaxyZsss Newbie
JaxyZsss
JaxyZsss

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
she was the best1359982516977
zdsaeqq Newbie
zdsaeqq
zdsaeqq

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
when will the show be back any idea ?1359985081695