Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 (Page 27)

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

Awesome!! LOL Guddu jelous seeing Runjhun with Abhi! Love it.
Update soon.. Tongue
Thank you Kavita...
Wait and Watch

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadeera

Update karo nidh! Jaldi!!! Hum is ff sae addicted ho gaye hain...kya baat! Waise bohut romantic kiss tha... Kash zee mae bhi yeh sab dekhne ko milte guddu aur runjhun je beech...mazaa aa jata...frm ths pov ur ff is a life saver... Thnx ... *hugs*hugs*hugs*
Thank you dear...
Its good to know that you like the romance elementSmile...
HugsHug...
Wait and Watch
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MikanSakura

read both the chapters in one go...n now m dumbstruck...mouth-opened!!!!

Shocked

OMG...i needsome time to get over...Wink
LOL

i'll stop my nautanki here itself...LOL...AWESOME, BRILLIANT...WOW..."THIS IS IT!!!" parts...(give me some new words yaar...m short of words...Ouch...LOL)
supercool...i was so excited while reading them...!!

edit: i forgot to open the door for mum...coz of ur interestin updates...now she is yelling at me!!!OuchOuchOuch

LOL...LOLLOLLOL
Thank you Sanju...
These words are more than enough dear...
Mummy se mujhe pitwawogi kaLOL
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Chapter 15
Rhunjun stared at herself in the mirror. Today was her engagement with Abhimanyu. She was dressed in a gorgeous lehenga looking surreal.
Her family was happy and busy as bees preparing for the ceremony.
But what about me? Rhunjun thought.
What do I want?
Do I like Abhimanyu? Do I deserve to be his wife?
No, not when the single name that runs through my veins is…..Guddu.
Rhunjun had discovered a few days ago that she was in love with him. Even though he hurt, even though he made her leave her home, she had undeniably fallen for him.
But I can't claim him any more.
Not when he is going to accept Shikha into his life.
He is also getting engaged today.
Its better this way…..because he will never love me after what he thinks I did.
"Di are you ready?" Maha shook her.
"Huh…yeah I am chutka" Rhunjun tried to plaster a smile on.
"Are you really?" Maha quizzed raising her eyebrows.
"What do you mean?" Rhunjun asked frowning.
"Di if you haven't realized by now then well I don't guess you ever will" Maha shrugged her shoulders and went out.
"Hey bhagwaan is khel ko zaroorat se zyada kheench chuke hain hum…..please in dono ko jaldi realise kara dena" Maha prayed.
They were risking lots of things tonight. Abhi's parents, Billo, Buntu, Amma knew nothing about the drama engagement. On the other hand Guddu was getting engaged to Shikha today. Guddu was doing it in order to forget Rhunjun and deny the fact that he loved her. That engagement was not drama and will take place if Guddu didn't realise his foolishness in time.
At least here Abhi would stop the drama on time.
Rhunjun had already told about her turmoil to Maha. She didn't say she loved Guddu but it was plain as day that she did.
Shukla Mansion……
"Mom I am not joking…please calm down" Guddu said 
He looked around at the people collected in his room. Kukkan and Jabbu had a smug look on their face.
Shika look utterly bewildered and so where her parents.
"Shikha I am sorry I know its hard for you to accept this but I am married…..it was something I thought wouldn't affect my life at all…..but now I seem to have fallen for her" Guddu explained.
Despite all her flaws he said mentally.
"Shikha this is not a permanent end to our engagement or friendship for that matter…..I just need some more time to forget her and move on…..she is also getting engaged today…..so when I see her with her fianc for a few days I will get over her…….this is a truce for the time being….I can't get engaged today" he said.
Shikha felt a little relieved.
"Okay Guddu…I will wait for you to come to me…..but remember this I too love you" Shikha said.
"I know Shikha…but our hearts are the greatest betrayer right….let me fix mine….then I will be ready to accept you" Guddu said smiling.
Shikha smiled back and gave him a hug. She and her parents headed home.
Lata was very angry with Guddu for pulling this stunt.
"Amma please that marriage took place in Kannauj under very strange circumstances…..I did that to take revenge from the girl…I" Guddu started.
"You married someone to take revenge…Guddu how shallow is that….marriage is no joke Guddu…..in our community no one will ever point fingers at you….but the girl….did you ever think what would become of her once you left her…..I am ashamed of you today" Lata said angry tears forming in her eyes.
"Amma what I did was wrong I won't deny it….but she too was wrong….she filed a rape charge against me….which is why I hated her so much at the time…..but now despite all that somehow I love her" Guddu said looking at the moon.
Lata looked at her son looking lost. She touched his shoulder.
"Have you ever asked her what she feels?" she asked softly.
"She doesn't feel anything Amma" Guddu said in a small voice. Somewhere he felt that he was lying. She did respond to his kiss.
"She is also getting engaged today….to Abhimanyu…..you know him na…..Abhi will keep her happy….the best thing for me will be to stay away from her….it will be my penance for spoiling her life in Kannauj" Guddu said with a sigh.
He took her leave and went out to the garden. Lata sat down on the bed lost in thought.
"I have to meet this girl….let me see what's so special about her" Lata said aloud.
"You can see her now itself Ammaji" Kukkan's voice came from the door. He had a big grin on his face.
"Now how beta?" Lata asked confused.
Kukkan took out his phone and showed her a pic of Rhunjun and Guddu that they had taken during their verbal fight in the first day of Mission GunJun.
"Isn't bhabhi beautiful Ammaji" Jabbu asked.
"Bhabhi huh? What have you two shaitans been up to?" Lata asked frowning. She detected some mischief from their voice.
Kukkan launched into an explanation of their plan with additions from Jabbu.
At the end of it Lata looked dumbstruck.
"Yeh tho kuch film story se kam nahi hain…..tho Guddu ko patah nahin hain ki Rhunjun beguna hain… sab uske Mama ka kiya karaya tha….its simple na tell him the truth and he can be with her right…and from your explanation I like the girl too" Lata said.
"Ammaji itne asaan kyun banaye hum in dil ka milna…..let them confess to themselves first na" Jabbu said.
"That's also right…..after all they have to live together na" Lata said smiling.
Jabbu's phone rang. It was Mahadevi. She was nearly screaming with joy.
"Whoa Rajdhani Express calm down…tell clearly" Jabbu said. He turned the loudspeaker on.
"Suno…..Rhunjun di full style msin apni room se dheere dheere chalkar aayi……Abhi ke pass aa kar khadi ho gayi…..Amma ne ceremony shuru karne ka green signal diya….Abhi ne ring liya ek haath mein…doosre mein Di ka haath…ring dalne ke liye haath badaya. Tab Rhunjun di ne kaha rukho….mein yeh sagayi nahin kar sakthi mein kisi aur se pyaar karthi hoon….Jiju ka naam nahin kaha…par I guess Amma understood…..she asked for sometime to get her heart straight……so now everything is okay on both sides" Maha said and sighed in relief. Jabbu had already informed about Guddu.
Kukkan and Lata smiled.
"So guys now what" Maha asked.
"Now these two will probably try to evade each other, watch each other secretly to see whether they are happy with their respective fiancs….let them do that for a few days phir hum mauka dekh kar chauka maarenge" Kukkan explained.
"Brilliant….bye then" Maha said and cut the phone.
"Bye sweetheart" Jabbu said
"Sweetheart huh? Kya chakkar hain" Lata asked smiling slyly.
Jabbu blushed and smacked Kukkan who was smiling slyly. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhfarha451288Brindha87sanjalinishersaljps01sur001tehzeeb25raaspach...Natasha...Ziva01

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Hi SweetheartHugBlinking angel

@Flying kiss@ - flying kissflying kiss

I am feeling like ...we have met after so many days...Bahut der kar di meherbaan aate aate...really missed you and your fantastic update on Gunjhun...Nidh ab ka kahe Pandavon ne to hame speechless kar diya hai yaar...ka rapchik plan banaya...Gunjhun itni aasani se mil jayenge to maza thode hi na aayega...Oho Jabbu "sweetheart"...koi gal nahi Amma tumhare  track ko bhi line pe le hi aayengi...pehle wo apni bahu se to mil le... Bahut hi pyara update tha Nidh bilkul meri pyaari Angel ki tarah...love ya......update as soon as you can

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87UmIbrahim

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
hey nidhu merri jaaanu maaanu ..
Amazin updt yaar ...
Khush ker diya yaar ...
Mera thoda sa stress dor hogaya ...

Sukar hai dono ko pyaar ka ehsas hogaya ...acha hua dono ne hi engagement thod di ...ab to aur maza ayga ...
Ab jaldi updat karo plezzz ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
great part. wow. They both said no during engagement and have basically admitted their love to themselves. liked Lata Shukla teasing Jabbu. LOL update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey nidhu merri jaaanu maaanu ..
Amazin updt yaar ...
Khush ker diya yaar ...
Mera thoda sa stress dor hogaya ...

Sukar hai dono ko pyaar ka ehsas hogaya ...acha hua dono ne hi engagement thod di ...ab to aur maza ayga ...
Ab jaldi updat karo plezzz ...
Thank you Tehzeeb...
I am really sorry I can't update sooner...I am running short of ideasOuch
Will try and update as often as possibleEmbarrassed

Go to top