Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 (Page 17)

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
nidha jaaani ...
awwwesum , amazing prt yaar ...

luvd d jealous guddu ...bada maza aya ...
but wat punishment will he give now Confused...
this ff is gettin interesting day by day ...
updt sooon yaar ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hey Nidh...it was great ...kya baat hai yaar...Guddu bechara...na biwi ka na secretory ka dono kaatne ko daurti hain...Isiliye pehle secretory pe try maarega to biwi to automatically pat jayegi...unki ladayion me bada mazaa aata hai...aur Jabbu ji ki nazar patakha par gayi hai magar kukkan ji ka hoga jab unhe Kavita ji ke baare me pata chalega...Angel you are the best...fabulous update...update soon...love yaHug

UmIbrahim

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
great update. wow. Abhi is a real charmer. looks like he will not give up so easily. update as soon as you can. Smile

UmIbrahim

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

nidha jaaani ...
awwwesum , amazing prt yaar ...

luvd d jealous guddu ...bada maza aya ...
but wat punishment will he give now Confused...
this ff is gettin interesting day by day ...
updt sooon yaar ...

Thank you Tehzee meri jaan...
Punishment tho zyaada kuch nahin hoga...
Don't worry...
Will update asapSmile
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

Hey Nidh...it was great ...kya baat hai yaar...Guddu bechara...na biwi ka na secretory ka dono kaatne ko daurti hain...Isiliye pehle secretory pe try maarega to biwi to automatically pat jayegi...unki ladayion me bada mazaa aata hai...aur Jabbu ji ki nazar patakha par gayi hai magar kukkan ji ka hoga jab unhe Kavita ji ke baare me pata chalega...Angel you are the best...fabulous update...update soon...love yaHug
Thank you my jaanu princess...Gudduji ka kare seceratary hain hi itni ziddi...Line tho woh bakhubhi maarenge jab unhe sab sachai patha chalenge...Kukkan aur Jabbu dono ke dil tho jald hi jaane wale hain...aakhir humar ladkiyan kisi se kam nahi hain na...love ya tooHug

sur001

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desisweetheart9

great update. wow. Abhi is a real charmer. looks like he will not give up so easily. update as soon as you can. Smile
Abhi will not give up easily...but once he knows the truth about Gunjun he will have no choice...will update asap...thank you dear.Smile
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Chapter 10
Rhunjun was damn busy for the following week which was Guddu's punishment. She hardly got five minutes break. But she didn't complain at all as there was hardly two weeks left for the one month challenge to get over. She did not want to work with Guddu but wasn't ready to be downtrodden by him. Leaving this job would mean proving that she was inferior to him. She was adamant on not letting that happen.
Guddu somewhat regretted his tough stand on her but was purposefully pushing her to the edge. He wanted her gone from his life. He still couldn't forgive her for her mistake. The few days since she had come here she had already played havoc on his senses which seemed to be tuned to her. He was constantly getting lost in her thoughts. To avoid seeing her every minute he had her table shifted to another corner of the antechamber. But that didn't remove her from his thoughts.
Rhunjun was working on some file when Shikha came in. Shikha gave her a contemptuous glance and moved into Guddu's office. Rhunjun didn't stop her.
She didn't want trouble like last time plus she was busy.
"Hi Raghav…..how are you?" Shikha greeted Guddu.
Guddu was disturbed from some important work so was a bit irritated but didn't show it.
"Hello Shikha….no not at all….why are you here? Anything about the deal?" Guddu asked.
" Yes and no…..actually I am here to invite you to a party at my home this Saturday…..there we will be announcing the launch of our deal……you can bring a date to the party too" Shikha said with an edge. She was hoping to get Guddu for herself  in that party.
"Sure Shikha….just inform me the time of the party I will be there" Guddu said smiling.
Then Guddu showed her some blueprints of the building to be constructed and they got involved in discussion.
After a few minutes Rhunjun knocked on the office door.
"Come in" Guddu said 
"Sir the file you asked to submit" Rhunjun placed the file on the table.
Guddu just nodded not taking his eyes from the blueprints. That's when Rhunjun noticed Shikha standing near Guddu,she was leaning towards him one hand placed on his shoulder. Guddu immersed as he was in the discussion didn't notice this.
Rhunjun felt a pang of jealousy and wanted to swat away the hand. She gritted her teeth and was about to walk out when
"Rhunjun could you kindly please get us two cups of coffee" Guddu requested.
Rhunjun stopped in her tracks. It was the first time he had said her name and spoken mannered with her. Strangely she liked the sound of her name from his lips.
Rhunjun smiled.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhBrindha87MikanSakuranishersalnewfoundloveSapphire-salma-sur001tehzeeb25raaspach...Natasha...Ziva01

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

amazing prt nidha ranii..

awwwesum ...
whos going to b guddus date in d party Wink
ab to runjhun bhi jealous ho rahi hain...
updt sooon yaar plezzz

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 17 June 2011 at 2:39am

Go to top