GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Nidh jao hum tum se baat nahi karte mere pyare Abhi ko sad kar diya...kyoun I demand a milan of Abhisa.,and rest of the part was just awesome...Aayhai mittho ki buddhi phiri toh sahi aur ye jabbu toh bharat hai ab ka kare lakshman ke jagah par Kukkan hai...intezar ka phal mitha hota hai aur mili na pariyan
update soon Shona
hey meri nihda raaani ...
Kya part tha yaar ...awwwesum ...luvd it ..
Glad ki mitho sudhar gayi ...jabbu is a sweet heart ...aur gunjun ka kya kehna ...shikha is not that bad ...bechra abhi usse to apni heroin mili nahi ...ishe bhi jalldi melado ...updt sooon ...intezaaar mat karvana plezzz...its a warning ...   ðŸ˜‰ Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
great part.  loved all the outfits. really liked Guddu's talk with his mom. looks like Abhi will go and bring back Shikha. Update soon. 
Hey Nidhi what an awesome update at the beginning I was😊 and at the end😭 I love to hate that Sikha chudail but feel bad for Abhi bechara he is alone now.  Love all the outfits and Gunjhun ka kya kehna they are always superb.  Finally Mithoo has reformed good.
Plzzz update soon love ya🤗 
loved the update. The outfits were beautiful. Something tells me that Shikha not over Guddu yet. Hope she falls for Abhi real soon
Originally posted by sur001

Nidh jao hum tum se baat nahi karte mere pyare Abhi ko sad kar diya...kyoun I demand a milan of Abhisa.,and rest of the part was just awesome...Aayhai mittho ki buddhi phiri toh sahi aur ye jabbu toh bharat hai ab ka kare lakshman ke jagah par Kukkan hai...intezar ka phal mitha hota hai aur mili na pariyan
update soon Shona
Thank you badi bhabhiji...🤗
Abhi has to realize what he feels for Shikha, he is not yet there neither is Shikha...until that happens they are bound to remain separate😳...
Jabbu is always loyal to Guddu but he understands a mothers dilemma very well...
Updating soon my angel twinoo

Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey meri nihda raaani ...
Kya part tha yaar ...awwwesum ...luvd it ..
Glad ki mitho sudhar gayi ...jabbu is a sweet heart ...aur gunjun ka kya kehna ...shikha is not that bad ...bechra abhi usse to apni heroin mili nahi ...ishe bhi jalldi melado ...updt sooon ...intezaaar mat karvana plezzz...its a warning ...   ðŸ˜‰
Thank you Tehzeeb...
Shikha is on the road to redemption...
Abhi will surely handle himself...
Intezaar ki gadi kuch hi pal main khatham ho jayegi sahiba🤗
Originally posted by desisweetheart9

great part.  loved all the outfits. really liked Guddu's talk with his mom. looks like Abhi will go and bring back Shikha. Update soon. 
Thank you D...
Abhi may or may not...that has to be seen...
Updating as soon as I finish with answering all...
Stay online to catch it😳🤗
Originally posted by pri01

Hey Nidhi what an awesome update at the beginning I was😊 and at the end😭 I love to hate that Sikha chudail but feel bad for Abhi bechara he is alone now.  Love all the outfits and Gunjhun ka kya kehna they are always superb.  Finally Mithoo has reformed good.
Plzzz update soon love ya🤗 
Thank you Priya...
You hate Shikha but why?😕...She is just trying to collect her life back by starting afresh...
Abhi will handle himself well enough...he knows how to...
Mittho has chnaged big time
Stay tuned to catch the update🤗
Originally posted by nishersal

loved the update. The outfits were beautiful. Something tells me that Shikha not over Guddu yet. Hope she falls for Abhi real soon
Thank you Nish...
I guess Jazz did a good job with the oufits😆...
Shikha herself told that Guddu was the first person for whom she had genuine feelings...now that will be hard to get over na...but the important thing she moved away form GunJun and is planning to start her life afresh😃
Stay tuned for the next update🤗