GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hi meri nidhu raaaniii ...kya amazing prt tha yaar mazaaa agya ...
ab bechara guddu kya kare vo itna handsum hai ki har ladki uspar mati hai ...ab  hum bhi to usme se ek hain... LOL 

main to samjhi ki runjhun to guddu se bohot naraz hogi aur ho bhi kuyn na afterall vo uska husbanb hai ...itna to chalta hai ...jealous guudu to mujeh bothi pasand hai ...bechara jazz mujhe to laga pata ab kya hoga uska ...

kukkan aur jabbu to bohot hi chaloo hai .๐Ÿ˜‰...acha hai gunjun ko akela jo chordiya ...

ab last prt keliye kya bolun ...hi main marjava kya pyar hai ...bohot hi sweet prt tha ...amaaazing ...luvd it ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ab jaaaldiii updt karo plezzz aur gunjun romance ke saath ...plezzz updt sooon plezzz...eagerlyy waiting ...

acha yaar i wanted to ask u y did u change ur id ...n wat this new name means ??????

Thank you Tehzee
I was thinking of changing my name for long...this is the name of a character from LOTR๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by NaiiNa1

Nice update Nidha!
Loved te GuNjhun kiss!
Thank you Naina
Hope you will be entertained further๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sur001

Nidh meri shona ...lovely update tha yaar bilkul tumhari tarah...yaar Amma to bahut hi frank nikli...kya tease kya hai teenon ko...poor Maha lekin een ladkiyon ka kya...jab dekho guddu ji ke aage piche mandrati rahti hain ab isme Guddu ji ka kya dosh bechare muft me phas gaye...waise Jazz ne jo clain kiya uske baad bachna bade luck ki baat hai.,Kya Runjhun kyoun satati ho hamare Guddu ji ko bechaare kamjor dil ke hain aisa mat karo...kitna romantic scene tha yaar mai to waari jaoon inpe...luvd it...meri pyaari devraani ji...love ya ๐Ÿค— ...update soon
Thank you Badi bhabhiji
Jazz is really lucky๐Ÿ˜†
GunJun ki romance tho humesha superb hain๐Ÿ˜Š
Love ya๐Ÿค—
Chapter 19
Shikha entered the Shukla Mansion with a smile pasted on her beautiful face. 
"Shikha beta'.aao" Amma invited her in.
She hugged Shikha.
"Kaisi ho aap" Shikha asked smiling.
"Hum teek hain'..aur tum?" Amma asked a little worried. She knew what Shikha would be going through. After all her dream was shattered.
"Mein teek hun'..Guddu kaha hain" Shikha asked.
"Yahi kahin tha'..he is a busy with the arrangements'.the sangeet is here na'..Mehendhi is at Rhunjun's home" Amma said. "There he is" she pointed to Guddu.
Guddu saw Shikha and smiled a little apprehensively. 
"Shikha how are you?" he asked
"Why so formal Guddu? Ab hum dosth bhi nahin rahe kya" Shikha asked smiling a little sadly.
"Nothing like that Shikha'..its just that I broke your heart na" Guddu said looking down.
"I was never in your heart Guddu'..it was always Rhunjun'..I am a little broken now'..but it will heal with time" Shikha said.
"Thank you Shikha" Guddu said and gave Shikha a friendly hug.
"So how is the arrangement going?" Shikha asked.
"Not bad'..but today you should be at Rhunjun's home '..the mehendhi function is there'..we will go after an hour" Guddu said.
Rhunjun's home''..
"Amma'..you are asking me to hand my daughter to a goon?" Rajju asked indignantly.
"No'..I am asking you to give your daughters hand to Jabeshwar Prasad, Financial Manager in D&L Constructions" Amma stated. She had waited for the mehendhi day to break the news to Pandeys who had arrived two days before. They had been told that Rhunjun's marriage was fixed. They were kept guessing about the groom. Mahadevi's proposal was hidden till today.
"Aye haye Amma'..ab ee kaun hain" Mittho asked.
"Jabeshwar is Jabbu'..but he is no longer the goon of Kannauj'.he works as the Financial Manager for" Amma started.
"Me" Guddu finished as he entered the house. He was followed by Amma, Jabbu, Kukkan, Abhi and Shikha.
The three grooms were looking handsome in
Guddu

After an hour Amma, Mittho and Savitri(Kavita's mother) bought the girls down.
Guddu who was till now impatiently waiting for Rhunjun found it impossible to take his eyes off her. She was looking gorgeous in the pink and golden choli. They shared an eyelock.
Kaho na Kahon playing as BG.
Guddu and Rhunjun are at a distance but still lost in each others eyes. 
Kaho na kaho yeh aankhen bolti hain
O sanam o sanam, o mere sanam
Mohabbat ke safar mein yeh sahaara hai
Vafa ke saahilon ka yeh kinaara hai - 2

Baadalon se oonchi uraanoon ki
Sab se alag pehechaanoon ki
Use hai pyaar ki kahaani mansoob
Aati jaati saanson ki rawaani mansoob - 2

Jabbu is takes a flower from the decorations and throws at Mahadevi who jerks and glares at him . He sends a flying kiss to her with a wink making her blush.
Kavitha is as usual looking slyly at Kukkan, who has been staring at her.

Mohabbat ke safar mein tu hamaara hai
Andhere raaston ka tu sitaara hai
Arabic lyrics follow
Tu hi jeene ka sahaara hai
Meri maujon ka kinaara hai
Mere liye yeh jahaan hai tu
Tujhe mere dil ne pukaara hai
Rhunjun's mehendhi is finished and the girl asks for her grooms name.
Guddu comes there and takes the cone from the girl and puts a G in the centre. He walks away .
Rhunjun excuses herself and follows him.
He walks on greeting some guests in between. Rhunjun is also stopped by some ladies to admire her mehendhi. 
She finally manages to reach Guddu in the terrace who pulls her into a hug careful not to disturb her mehendhi.
Kaho na kaho yeh saansein bolti hain
Labon pe naam tere bas hamaara hai
Yeh tera dil bhi jaana hamaara hai
Mohabbat ke safar mein yeh sahaara hai
Vafa ke saahilon ka yeh kinaara hai
He slowly caresses her cheeks making her flare up. She was lost in the intense black of his eyes. She found her world in them.
Guddu loved the innocent light her eyes held. He wanted to be the one to always be looking into those brown pools.
He bend down his head to place a gentle kiss on her lips. This time Rhunjun deepened it.
Guddu's hand on her bare waist was causing her whole body to heat up. 
Khwaabon mein tujhko sanwaara hai
Jazbon mein apne utaara hai
Meri yeh aankhen jidhar dekhe
Tera hi chehra nazaara hai - 4 
They broke apart after a while.
"Oops" Rhunjun said giggling.
"What?" Guddu asked frowning. "Didn't you like it? Not my fault that you are a bad kisser"
"I wasn't talking about the kiss'.I was talking about this" she pointed at the small smudge of mehendhi on his sherwani. Thankfully it was black 
"What did you say I am a bad kisser" Rhunjun asked in a challenging voice.
"Yup'.you are even worse than" Guddu purposefully.
"Than? Who else have you been kissing'..don't you dare do that when I am here" saying this Rhunjun placed a forceful kiss on his lips. Guddu took the chance and deepened it. Rhunjun understood his trick. She broke away.
"You did that on purpose" Rhunjun accused.
"Don't say you didn't enjoy" Guddu said with a smirk.
"Besharam" Rhunjun muttered.
"Nautanki" Guddu replied. 
Rhunjun pouted . Guddu held her in a back hug.
"You look dashing today Mr. Shukla" Rhunjun commented.
"I always do" Guddu said.
"You are not that handsome you know'.I know some one who is more handsome" Rhunjun said.
"Who is that?" Guddu asked feeling slightly jealous.
"Maan Singh Khuranna" Rhunjun said giggling.
"Ab yeh kaun hain" Guddu asked.
"Geet ka Maan" Rhunjun replied.
Guddu looked even more confused. Then comprehension dawned on him.
"That guy from TV'..Amma is also praising him daily'..and now you too''he is not that handsome you know" Guddu said looking cross.
Rhunjun laughed. She wanted to pull his cheek as he was looking really cute.
"You are the most handsome guy to me'.my jaan" Rhunjun whispered in his ears.
"You will always be the most beautiful girl'.wait a minute'.second most beautiful" Guddu said.
It was Rhunjun turn to look cross.
"First one is Neha you know" Guddu said with a smile.
Rhunjun face relaxed into a beautiful.
"She is a cutie pie" Rhunjun said.
"I want a daughter like that" Guddu stated.
"Oh hello! Ab tak humaari shaadhi bhi nahin hui'.dheeraj rakho Shukla sahab" Rhunjun said.
"What's the need for marriage for that?" Guddu said slyly.
Rhunjun gaped open mouthed at him.
"You shameless" she said and started chasing him around the terrace.
"Wha bhai'.neeche sab tum logon ko dhoondh rahe hain'.aur yeh dhono romance mein koye hue hain" Lata said shaking her head.
"Rhunjun ko iss tarah khush dekhkar mera mann bar gaya hain Lataji" Amma said wiping tears.
"Amma ji'..yeh asoouo ka mahaul nahin hain'.hassne ka hain'..Rhunjun tho Guddu ki zindagi ban gayi hain'..jaldh hi who meri bahu ban jayegi'..mein apse wadah karthi hun'who Shukla gar ki beti bankar raaj karegi" Lata reassured Amma with a gentle squeeze of hand.
Amma smiled.
"Agar koi uss gar par raaj karegi tho who mein hogi" Shikha whispered determinedly her eyes blazing with fury and menace

Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
hi meri nidha raniii...๐Ÿค—
amazing upd yaar ,,lovlyyy๐Ÿ‘...mittho kamini lalchi kahi ki ...but realyyy happy for maha  i think d father daughter prt was gr888 ...aur mehendi song was gr888 ..

aur hmare gunjun ke bare me kya bolon ...they r d best ...hi guddu to bohot ho beshram hai ...ab ye haal hai to pata nahi baadme kya hoga... ๐Ÿ˜‰

ab iss kaminiii shikha ke dimag me kya chalraha hai ..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...i hoope ki ab gunjun ke beach me koi pob nai hogi ...plezzz gunjun ko ab alag mat karna ...

aur updt sooon plezzz
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
Nice update!
GuNjhun scene was cute!Ab yeh saali Shikha samaj thi hai apni aap ko?
really love ur ff, its beautifully written.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
raunika
Hi Nidhi what an awesome chapter๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thx u dear ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Mithoo is the queen of greediness nautanki sali but i like the part between Rajju and MD at least he is sincere and cares truly for his daughter
Love Gunjhun scenes so cute and the song also
Ab iss chudail Shikha ka kya problem hain๐Ÿ˜ก
Plzzz shaadi ko mat delay karo
Update asap dear
Hey Nidh jaanu kya update tha...one word me muaah...loved it...Jazz ne acche kapre chune...waise ye noautanki mitthi choori kabhi nahi sudhar sakti...har jagah ussey apna fayda hi dikhta hai...lekin kam se kam maan to gaye...Ka romance tha Gunjhun ka...aur hamre pyaare hottie Maan babu bhi aa gaye ...Geet ka Maan...awww...Haan bhaiya ab tum tv ke andar baithe insaan se bhi jealous ho...lekin ye Sikha iss pe to mujhe suru me hi shak ho gaya tha dekhte hain kya gul khilati hai madam...waise fil waqt to I am in dreamland...update soon...super soon...ok ...
waiting till then...aur haan devrani ji ...romance barkarar rakhiye ga...aur yss fevicol ki dibbi Sikha ko sabak acche se sikhwayega...
Nice part. Nice Gunjhun romance. Oh No looks like Shikha is planning something. Update soon .