Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

great update. liked the conversation between Guddu and his Mom. update as soon as you can 😊

Thanx Desi dear...
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehzeeb25

nidha yaar ...

awwwesum prt
faaab
updt sooon plezzz

Thankyou my darling Tehzee...
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: newfoundlove

loved the update!
The scenes were lovely and guddu is so naughty!

Continue soon

Thankyou dear...Guddu is being his true self with his mother
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 8
Shikha Sinha was touching up her makeup.
"For two days I was gone and this new hottie landed here….Shikha you are in luck…now you'll see what beauty means Mr.Raghav Shukla"
Shikha was Guddu's family freind and was out of town for two days.She had seen Guddu yesterday in a brief visit with her mom to his house.She instantly made up her mind to make him hers.She was in her early twenties and the perfect beauty.A seasoned player in the game of seduction she new all the tactics to make men fall for her.Now she was going to use them on Guddu.
Shikha adjusted the straps of her knee length dress and moved towards his office.
She got in to the antechamber were Rhunjun was busy at her desk.Rhunjun didn't notice Shikha first and when she did.
"Excuse me Ma'am please stop….you cannot go in there now"
"Why is that so Miss" Shikha asked in a slightly frustrated voice.
"Ma'am sir is busy with some work and has asked specifically not to be disturbed now"
"Well that rule is for clients while I am not a client but family to him….so I am going in" Shikha made to move in but Rhunjun blocked her path.
"Ma'am I can't allow you to go in whoever you are….please be seated here."
"How dare you stop me…..I will see to it that you pay the price for this you foolish girl" Shikha fumed.
Hey bhagwaan yeh kaisi nayi aafat hain.Ek taraf iski dhamki aur doosri taraf uss rakshas ka order.Achi mushily mein phasaya hain aapne humein Rhunjun complained to her God.
Guddu looked p from his work and saw Shikha furiously exchanging words with Rhunjun who seemed to be blocking her way.Shikha looked at him and caught his eyes and smiled at him.He smiled back and got up.
"Shikha…..why didn't you come in"Guddu asked cordially.
"Rhagav I would if not for this girl"Shikha eyed Rhunjun with distaste.
"Miss.Mishra what do you think you are doing" Guddu asked
"Sir I am just following your orders…you had asked me not allow in anyone….you should have specified that family was allowed" Rhunjun replied.
Guddu choked on his word.The girl was right but before he could reply.
"You idiot….how dare you back answer your boss….who appointed a brainless git like you here" Shikha blasted Rhunjun.
Rhunjun restrained her tears.She badly wanted to retort back.She had taken worst insults in life.But this bimbo was insulting her in front of her worst enemy who might be right now having a hearty laugh inwardly.
Guddu's blood on the other hand boiled at Shikha's word.He wanted to shout back at her but couldn't as she was here to make an important deal.
"Shikha please calm down….it was my fault too….I had given her orders….Miss.Mishra you may leave fo lunch break now….Shikha come in"Guddu opened the door for her.
Rhunjun turned towards her desk.Guddu while moving in looked back at her and saw a silent tear falling down her eyes.He cursed himself  inwardly.
"Rakshas,idiot,moron,"Rhunjun was angrily stabbing her pasta.
"Di uss pasthe ne aapka kya bigaada hain usee kyun maar rahe hon…stop stabbing and eat we have to get back to office too" Mahadevi told her elder sister.
"My fate itself is bad that I am in this position Maha"Rhunjun said in frustration.
"Di khate waqt khaane ka maza lo….I didn't bring you to the best hotel here so that you can sing songs of praise for our dear boss."Maha scolded.The hotel was just few minutes away from their office.
"Rhunjun dear chillax…..one month ka time diya hain na bossy darling ne…dekh lengr usse"Kavitha said.Kavitha worked in finance department where Maha was trainee.The girls being of same character almost became friends easily.Maha had introduced Kavitha to Rhunjun and they were also friends now.
Rhunjun smiled at them.
"Kavitha….you have such a cool attitude I wish I had that"
"Cool attitude huh….you should see her condition when she sees the new guy in marketing section…she is all nerves"Maha said giggling.
"And what about you Miss Attitude…Jabeshwar tumse kabhi aankhe hatathe hainn kya"Kavitha shot back.
"That's his problem not mine and better not take his name….usse tho mein kacha kha jaoongi" Mahadevi retorted.
"Jabeshwar?"Rhunjun frowned.
"Di these guys are none other than the great K & J"
Rhunjun frowned again but soon she understood
"Kukkan Jabbo"Rhunjun almost shouted "They are also here" her eyes widened.
"Yep…J is in ours and K in marketing department….I have warned Kavitha about them…but she still seems keen on Kukkan"Maha giggled.
Kavitha made to hit Maha and she ducked.
"Girls its time lets go"Rhunjun "Uss rakshas ka koi barosa nahin who kya karega agar late hue tho"
In the office Guddu was impatiently waiting to see if  Rhunjun was okay.All through his discussion with Shikha his mind had wandered to her tears often.With great difficulty he had managed to immerse himself in the discussion at last.Shikha had left pleased thinking that he was distracted by her looks.
Guddu got up from his chair and moved towards the staff's area.
What he saw there boiled his blood further.

newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the update, nidha!
Runjhun also has some competition, now. Looking forward to the next update.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi Nidh, it's a fantastic update with so many characters.
Iss Shikha naam ka affat nikalo jaldi scene se???? Let me guess may be R will be jealous of her 😉
I guess R is speaking with the charmful Abhi that why dabbang Guddu's blood is boiling with jealousy.
Plz updt soon n thx u
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nidha raaaniii..
my jaaanu maaanu ...
this story is really diffreant ...n helll damn interestin ...

now u got another character to make  RJ jealos
shikha looks more B**** to me ...d way u discribed her ...im hating her alredy... 

i gusss abhi is bck n flirtin wid RJ ...

ooo updt suuuper ...super suuuper SOOON PLEZZZ
intezaaar nahi hoga ...

sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nidh...jaani...whats cooking Abhi and Runjhun's interaction ya Guddu ka jalta hua dil...poor MR.Shukla but really enjoyed it...I have an idea send this bimbo with Abhi and clear the way of Gunjhun magar usse pehle ek jealous Runjhun aur ek mahajealous Guddu to banta hai...Yaar tumne naya chapter ka page topic me nahi likha...Mai to ainve hi check kar rahi thi to dekha naya update aa chuka hai...love ya lotzzz...update soon🤗
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
great part. now new problem this Shikha trying to attract Guddu. update as soon as you can 😊
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: newfoundlove

loved the update, nidha!
Runjhun also has some competition, now. Looking forward to the next update.

Thanx Radha...I thought why should just Guddu have competition...Rhunjun can also wrk a little to get her man😆