Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Pleaseee stop this my lovely avina fans (Page 3)

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Exactly Ekta ,
i dont what they would achive by writin these posts???...its spoiling the forum's ambiance...!!!...We all r here 2 support Avina , but sum of us started badmouthing them...they should remember that this is a public website...think sum new-members visitin the forum...wat impression they would get abt the show????? it our aim to spoil or ruin the populartity of Avinash n Rubina ???...

One thing i would suggest them...if u r not likin the story line...or sum character sketches then plzzz plzzz mail Avinash Rubina DJ creatives n Zee...instead of postin hatrt posts over here...mail them wid all ur views n would be of use...if u ppl r postin this here ...ultimately i would be of no use...we IF-CBians can't change it na??? plzzz mail them...

I agree everyone can write their opinion but not shouting in mine opinion and without any respect and saying the same thing all over again. I get it you don't like it! IWink

Edited by ashna26 - 13 May 2011 at 3:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_rose Senior Member

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Every show need improvement... or could do better.. nothing is perfect.. . but that doesn't mean you can bash the show .. or the characters..  or the members... that is not done...  and then  say this is mine  there is way to tell your opinion... so I totally I agree with you dear.. ..
a forum should .. be nice place to have fun.. Big smile...I'm with you!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Thnx Ekta for this positive post.CB has become very interesting.i,for one will always support the show & Avina.The story has just begun.You can't expect to get good TRPs overnight.It's ridiculous.But,I'm very much sure CB will climb to the top very soon.We have to be patient & optimistic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AMITSOOKDEO

Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

firstly i want to tell that love story has begun now actually ,until now only marriage rituals were going on successfully or not .We saw only 4 to 5 avina romantic rude scenes together before that holi only.and if we realize we even wanted this unsuccessfull marriage as we wanted that rads should enter PB but neither radev marriage should happen (bcoz first friendship then marriage not groom exchange) nor rohan-chanda marriage
SO LOVE STORY ,radev union track HAS BEGUN AND AVINA ARE NOW GOING TO ROCK THE STAGES FOR SURESmile AS in CB1 also love story started after marriage

and main thing why i wrote all this is to stop u writting these posts like
'whats next ,extra rituals AND most of all the comparison by PR WHICH WAS THE WORST FOR ME'

i hope u will agree with me and accept my request owise pls give ur views
I understand what u are saying but there are other viewers that expect more from the show and believe that trps should be higher. So u can't expect everybody to be satisfied with this plot. Quite frankly i am not and a lot of ppl are not either so i don't think u can force ppl to watch this show if we are all really bored with it. I am just saying. In 3 years not much has changed. I for 1 find it a labourious task to watch this. Variety is the spice of life that is all i'm saying. If ppl felt the same as way as u then trps would not be so low and ppl would not compare the show to other shows all the time. In the same way i can't make u all agree with me u all should respect the views of us who do not like the show at present and are basically sick of the same old radev. Even if radev are different now they still are too similar to even appeal to a vast demographic.

but if u will say in a nice way that does not hurt anyone or effects our avina reputation then it will be nice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index