Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

No two show can be compared , shows with full of crap are on the top , so should not loose heart its the teething period of CB ...Now have started moving in right direction But Creatives should go through viewers, feedback and take strong hold on the  script ...Love Radhika who is not crybaby but with lots of guts , Dev , immersed in his insecurities  , with all the characters who are now coming out  in the light ...Story is getting interesting , i never wanted to see Saas -Bahu drama , would like to see Dev Radhika,s Love story , both fighting their own battles whether separately and later on jointly , to overcome the obstacles in their way ...Yes Creatives have to come out of their sleep and not leaving the assuming part to the viewers , to give words to the expressions of the characters ...

i also don't want to saas bahu drama
but radev love story and well said first separately and then jointly
and i believe that its going to happen
SushSathisha thumbnail
Even I accept with you ekta but I am eagerly waiting for radev union
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lol ... I agree people should relax 😕  first time coming here.. and people talking about plot.. and I ask myself lol which plot.. 😃 the storyline just begun...

Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ekta for this positive post.  CB2 story has just begun...so lets give it a chance. Story is becoming interesting day by day. We want the show to run for a long time. Badmouthing  the show does not solve any problems; it just ruins the decor of the forum. Constructive critism is good for the growth of the show, but should be done in a positive & suggestive ways right to the source. Suggest something that one feels is going to work for the show rather than just stating outright this is wrong.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Ekta ,
i dont what they would achive by writin these posts???...its spoiling the forum's ambiance...!!!...We all r here 2 support Avina , but sum of us started badmouthing them...they should remember that this is a public website...think sum new-members visitin the forum...wat impression they would get abt the show?????...is it our aim to spoil or ruin the populartity of Avinash n Rubina ???...

One thing i would suggest them...if u r not likin the story line...or sum character sketches then plzzz plzzz mail Avinash Rubina DJ creatives n Zee...instead of postin hatrt posts over here...mail them wid all ur views n dislikins...it would be of use...if u ppl r postin this here ...ultimately i would be of no use...we IF-CBians can't change it na???...so plzzz mail them...

Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 years ago
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ekta, for starting this post---it was much needed--

We all watch the shows we like--and may be we like parts of a show---
I love the show--even with its ups-and down---
And as others have said---the story is getting interesting and I am looking forward to what happens next--
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Exactly Ekta ,
i dont what they would achive by writin these posts???...its spoiling the forum's ambiance...!!!...We all r here 2 support Avina , but sum of us started badmouthing them...they should remember that this is a public website...think sum new-members visitin the forum...wat impression they would get abt the show?????...is it our aim to spoil or ruin the populartity of Avinash n Rubina ???...

One thing i would suggest them...if u r not likin the story line...or sum character sketches then plzzz plzzz mail Avinash Rubina DJ creatives n Zee...instead of postin hatrt posts over here...mail them wid all ur views n dislikins...it would be of use...if u ppl r postin this here ...ultimately i would be of no use...we IF-CBians can't change it na???...so plzzz mail them...

I agree everyone can write their opinion but not shouting in mine opinion and without any respect and saying the same thing all over again. I get it you don't like it! I😉
Edited by ashna26 - 12 years ago
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Every show need improvement... or could do better.. nothing is perfect.. . but that doesn't mean you can bash the show .. or the characters..  or the members... that is not done...  and then  say this is mine opinion...lol...  there is way to tell your opinion... so I totally I agree with you dear.. ..
a forum should .. be nice place to have fun.. 😃...I'm with you!!!
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx Ekta for this positive post.CB has become very interesting.i,for one will always support the show & Avina.The story has just begun.You can't expect to get good TRPs overnight.It's ridiculous.But,I'm very much sure CB will climb to the top very soon.We have to be patient & optimistic.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AMITSOOKDEO

I understand what u are saying but there are other viewers that expect more from the show and believe that trps should be higher. So u can't expect everybody to be satisfied with this plot. Quite frankly i am not and a lot of ppl are not either so i don't think u can force ppl to watch this show if we are all really bored with it. I am just saying. In 3 years not much has changed. I for 1 find it a labourious task to watch this. Variety is the spice of life that is all i'm saying. If ppl felt the same as way as u then trps would not be so low and ppl would not compare the show to other shows all the time. In the same way i can't make u all agree with me u all should respect the views of us who do not like the show at present and are basically sick of the same old radev. Even if radev are different now they still are too similar to even appeal to a vast demographic.

but if u will say in a nice way that does not hurt anyone or effects our avina reputation then it will be nice.