Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Pleaseee stop this my lovely avina fans (Page 2)

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks...
I am with you...
The show is becoming interesting...
Only positive helps our Dear Avina/RaDEv...
Let us Rock with them...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuchymanju7_rosesunbeam09RADEV1000Tazziradha_bilahariChinadollTworadhika5..yajnaseni..billo77--Ekta--YourNightmareNeerjaaPutijaChalhov..sush..ashna26fatssrilanka

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
 No two show can be compared , shows with full of crap are on the top , so should not loose heart its the teething period of CB ...Now have started moving in right direction But Creatives should go through viewers, feedback and take strong hold on the  script ...Love Radhika who is not crybaby but with lots of guts , Dev , immersed in his insecurities  , with all the characters who are now coming out  in the light ...Story is getting interesting , i never wanted to see Saas -Bahu drama , would like to see Dev Radhika,s Love story , both fighting their own battles whether separately and later on jointly , to overcome the obstacles in their way ...Yes Creatives have to come out of their sleep and not leaving the assuming part to the viewers , to give words to the expressions of the characters ...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahulaxmissunbeam09radha_bilahariChinadollTworadhika5Tazzi..yajnaseni..YourNightmare--Ekta--sigridPutijaChalhov

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

No two show can be compared , shows with full of crap are on the top , so should not loose heart its the teething period of CB ...Now have started moving in right direction But Creatives should go through viewers, feedback and take strong hold on the  script ...Love Radhika who is not crybaby but with lots of guts , Dev , immersed in his insecurities  , with all the characters who are now coming out  in the light ...Story is getting interesting , i never wanted to see Saas -Bahu drama , would like to see Dev Radhika,s Love story , both fighting their own battles whether separately and later on jointly , to overcome the obstacles in their way ...Yes Creatives have to come out of their sleep and not leaving the assuming part to the viewers , to give words to the expressions of the characters ...

i also don't want to saas bahu drama
but radev love story and well said first separately and then jointly
and i believe that its going to happen

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahusunbeam09radhika5Tazzi..yajnaseni..sigridNeerjaafatssrilanka

..sush.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sush..
..sush..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Even I accept with you ekta but I am eagerly waiting for radev union

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuradhika5

_rose Senior Member
_rose
_rose

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Lol ... I agree people should relax Confused  first time coming here.. and people talking about plot.. and I ask myself lol which plot.. Big smile the storyline just begun...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuchymanju7RADEV1000radhika5..yajnaseni..billo77sigridashna26fatssrilanka

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ekta for this positive post.  CB2 story has just begun...so lets give it a chance. Story is becoming interesting day by day. We want the show to run for a long time. Badmouthing  the show does not solve any problems; it just ruins the decor of the forum. Constructive critism is good for the growth of the show, but should be done in a positive & suggestive ways right to the source. Suggest something that one feels is going to work for the show rather than just stating outright this is wrong.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Choti-Bahuchymanju7sunbeam09..yajnaseni..--Ekta--sigridashna26Neerjaafatssrilanka

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Exactly Ekta ,
i dont what they would achive by writin these posts???...its spoiling the forum's ambiance...!!!...We all r here 2 support Avina , but sum of us started badmouthing them...they should remember that this is a public website...think sum new-members visitin the forum...wat impression they would get abt the show?????...is it our aim to spoil or ruin the populartity of Avinash n Rubina ???...

One thing i would suggest them...if u r not likin the story line...or sum character sketches then plzzz plzzz mail Avinash Rubina DJ creatives n Zee...instead of postin hatrt posts over here...mail them wid all ur views n dislikins...it would be of use...if u ppl r postin this here ...ultimately i would be of no use...we IF-CBians can't change it na???...so plzzz mail them...

Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 May 2011 at 8:53pm

Choti-Bahusunbeam09radhika5..yajnaseni..sigridashna26Neerjaafatssrilanka

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ekta, for starting this post---it was much needed--

We all watch the shows we like--and may be we like parts of a show---
I love the show--even with its ups-and down---
And as others have said---the story is getting interesting and I am looking forward to what happens next--

Choti-Bahusunbeam09Tazziradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..sigrid--Ekta--Neerjaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index