Posted: 12 years ago
guys,dis thread is only to praise our naksh.hats off to hina๐Ÿค— 4 her such a fabulous acting today.hr tears made us cry too๐Ÿ˜ญ.how can 1 b such a gr8 actor.she was completely involved in her character.d way naitik was taking care of her n didn't sleep d whole night 4 making her sleep n such beautiful dialoges-"main apko rota hua nahi dekh sakta,aap hi meri himmat hai",dere exprssing of grievances to each other n hugging tightly,all was just ausumn.dis show is d best show among all...once again ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by anveshasharma - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anveshasharma

guys,dis thread is only to praise our naksh.hats off to hina๐Ÿค— 4 her such a fabulous acting today.hr tears made us cry too๐Ÿ˜ญ.how can 1 b such a gr8 actor.she was completely involved in her character.d way naitik was taking care of her n didn't sleep d whole night 4 making her sleep n such beautiful dialoges-"main apko rota hua nahi dekh sakta,aap hi meri himmat hai",dere exprssing of grieves to each other n hugging tightly,all was just ausumn.dis show is d best show among all...once again ๐Ÿ‘
onlyClapClapClapClapfor episode.both were brilliant
But i found hina was more natural than karan.he was more good in garden scene and the scene when naitik told his mother.
Originally posted by shyambhavi

only๐Ÿ‘for episode.both were brilliant
But i found hina was more natural than karan.he was more good in garden scene and the scene when naitik told his mother.
hina ka toh waise hi koi jawab nahi...
both were fantabulous.. i wont compare their acting.. but they were fab.. i mean they portrayed every emotion to itss perfect... they have post graduated in their acting!
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

both were fantabulous.. i wont compare their acting.. but they were fab.. i mean they portrayed every emotion to itss perfect... they have post graduated in their acting!

I too feel the same... both r fabulous... they were very good in their places... akshara completely heart breaking n naitik managing, consoling n taking care of her... everything was perfect... they were perfect in their places๐Ÿ‘... script was also very good... ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by saru.g

I too feel the same... both r fabulous... they were very good in their places... akshara completely heart breaking n naitik managing, consoling n taking care of her... everything was perfect... they were perfect in their places๐Ÿ‘... script was also very good... ๐Ÿ‘
script was toh the best today!!! the dialogues were way tooo good... uncomparable!
apko aj unki acting achi lagi? mje to har roz achi lagti hai
only naksh naksh naksh naksh naksh  naksh that's it
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

script was toh the best today!!! the dialogues were way tooo good... uncomparable!
yes i too feel that.๐Ÿ˜›...we cannot compare them๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› ...they were good in their own ways...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
yeah she made me cry too