Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

hats off to our naksh

anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys,dis thread is only to praise our naksh.hats off to hina๐Ÿค— 4 her such a fabulous acting today.hr tears made us cry too๐Ÿ˜ญ.how can 1 b such a gr8 actor.she was completely involved in her character.d way naitik was taking care of her n didn't sleep d whole night 4 making her sleep n such beautiful dialoges-"main apko rota hua nahi dekh sakta,aap hi meri himmat hai",dere exprssing of grievances to each other n hugging tightly,all was just ausumn.dis show is d best show among all...once again ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by anveshasharma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shyambhavi thumbnail
Originally posted by: anveshasharma

guys,dis thread is only to praise our naksh.hats off to hina๐Ÿค— 4 her such a fabulous acting today.hr tears made us cry too๐Ÿ˜ญ.how can 1 b such a gr8 actor.she was completely involved in her character.d way naitik was taking care of her n didn't sleep d whole night 4 making her sleep n such beautiful dialoges-"main apko rota hua nahi dekh sakta,aap hi meri himmat hai",dere exprssing of grieves to each other n hugging tightly,all was just ausumn.dis show is d best show among all...once again ๐Ÿ‘

onlyClapClapClapClapfor episode.both were brilliant
But i found hina was more natural than karan.he was more good in garden scene and the scene when naitik told his mother.
anveshasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyambhavi

only๐Ÿ‘for episode.both were brilliant

But i found hina was more natural than karan.he was more good in garden scene and the scene when naitik told his mother.

hina ka toh waise hi koi jawab nahi...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
both were fantabulous.. i wont compare their acting.. but they were fab.. i mean they portrayed every emotion to itss perfect... they have post graduated in their acting!
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

both were fantabulous.. i wont compare their acting.. but they were fab.. i mean they portrayed every emotion to itss perfect... they have post graduated in their acting!

I too feel the same... both r fabulous... they were very good in their places... akshara completely heart breaking n naitik managing, consoling n taking care of her... everything was perfect... they were perfect in their places๐Ÿ‘... script was also very good... ๐Ÿ‘
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saru.g

I too feel the same... both r fabulous... they were very good in their places... akshara completely heart breaking n naitik managing, consoling n taking care of her... everything was perfect... they were perfect in their places๐Ÿ‘... script was also very good... ๐Ÿ‘

script was toh the best today!!! the dialogues were way tooo good... uncomparable!
Yum_SR thumbnail
apko aj unki acting achi lagi? mje to har roz achi lagti hai
JAYA_09 thumbnail
only naksh naksh naksh naksh naksh  naksh that's it
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

script was toh the best today!!! the dialogues were way tooo good... uncomparable!

yes i too feel that.๐Ÿ˜›...we cannot compare them๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› ...they were good in their own ways...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yeah she made me cry too