CID

TOI: Ekta's MMS aids CID

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ekta's MMS aids CID

TNN | May 13, 2011, 12.00am IST

After producing a spate of shows, Ekta Kapoor is all set to turn her focus towards acting, something that she has been avoiding so far. 

She will be seen in one of the episodes of CID. Ekta will play herself in this episode wherein she will promote her latest flick Ragini MMS. As the story goes, a serial killer is targeting celebrities and Kapoor's his latest target. CID gets the lead and the cops go to the venue of a show where Ekta is talking about her film. The serial killer tries to attack her but the CID team manages to save her. He however escapes, but Ekta manages to capture an MMS which gives the cops a vital clue to catch the serial killer. 

Says an elated Ekta, "I never act, but I am doing this for my movie, which which is very close to my heart. It has been a very enjoyable, but tiring experience for me. I don't know about the serial killer but I have become the target of my dad and my brother's jokes. Since the day I decided to act they have been telling me that now I will realise how difficult it is to act. After shooting for eight hours at a stretch I realised how difficult it is."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How does she manage to capture an MMS???? ðŸ˜•
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ DK, I guess that we will get the answer from tonight's episode.
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

As soon as I opened the newspaper in the morning today.. I saw this... Oh my!!! When the morning itself was so beautiful, hopefully my day will be great... because I saw this...

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
We have to watch the promo??🤢