TOI: Ekta's MMS aids CID

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Ekta's MMS aids CID

TNN | May 13, 2011, 12.00am IST

After producing a spate of shows, Ekta Kapoor is all set to turn her focus towards acting, something that she has been avoiding so far. 

She will be seen in one of the episodes of CID. Ekta will play herself in this episode wherein she will promote her latest flick Ragini MMS. As the story goes, a serial killer is targeting celebrities and Kapoor's his latest target. CID gets the lead and the cops go to the venue of a show where Ekta is talking about her film. The serial killer tries to attack her but the CID team manages to save her. He however escapes, but Ekta manages to capture an MMS which gives the cops a vital clue to catch the serial killer. 

Says an elated Ekta, "I never act, but I am doing this for my movie, which which is very close to my heart. It has been a very enjoyable, but tiring experience for me. I don't know about the serial killer but I have become the target of my dad and my brother's jokes. Since the day I decided to act they have been telling me that now I will realise how difficult it is to act. After shooting for eight hours at a stretch I realised how difficult it is."

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
How does she manage to capture an MMS???? Confused
shreela Goldie
shreela
shreela

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
@ DK, I guess that we will get the answer from tonight's episode.
away_from_TV IF-Dazzler
away_from_TV
away_from_TV

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

As soon as I opened the newspaper in the morning today.. I saw this... Oh my!!! When the morning itself was so beautiful, hopefully my day will be great... because I saw this...

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Chandra Nandini & Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
We have to watch the promo??Dead

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index